• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Shower Thoughts

Oddball

Smash Lord
On that note, I genuinely want to know who or what at SEGA is preventing Smash from getting another Sonic rep. Shadow missed the train as an Echo Fighter and Dr. Eggman missed the train for DLC (the latter of which would've also been good timing for the 30th anniversary).
I wouldn't care if Shadow ever made it into Smash, but it seems really odd that Tails hasn't become a playable character.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Seeing as Sora is the last fighter, I admittedly find it odd that Cloud and Sephiroth were the only 3rd party characters in his reveal trailer.
Probably because they “know” him from KH?

Im surprised Ken, Chrom and Lucina didn’t appear in Kazuya’s gameplay segments despite Ryu appearing. Woulda been a nice Project X Zone 2 reference

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Banjo and Steve being the only true Western reps as a result of Microsoft's relationship with Nintendo. For good reasons though.

Banjo having began as an N64 classic and honorary Nintendo character.

Steve being from the biggest-selling game of all time.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
God, I hope Smash Ultimate modding eventually gets to the level of Project M and the Akaneia build. I can’t wait to see how those types of modern work their magic with Ultimate.
It's begining

D

Deleted member

Why is it that Pokemon fighters can use moves that they can't learn in the main series?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It bothers me that the Wario Land franchise in Smash has so little not much content.

It has spirits, but not even a single stage, only one song which is Ruins and not much references in Wario's moveset.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It bothers me that the Wario Land franchise in Smash has so little not much content.

It has spirits, but not even a single stage, only one song which is Ruins and not much references in Wario's moveset.
Had Wario debuted in Melee. He'd be more base off from the Wario Land games. Probably makes you wish that was the case.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I decided to revisit every Spirit Battle in Smash Ultimate to see which ones I had the most trouble with.

It also made me realize, slightly, that not only do a lot of existing Spirits lack battles, but there are seemingly obvious choices for Spirit Battles that aren’t in the game at all.

In fact, the Pong Assist Trophy is the only Assist Trophy in the game with no Spirit at all.

Top Bottom