• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support Smashboards and get Premium Membership today!

Smash Bros. Shower Thoughts

Perkilator

Smash Hero
Ever have random Smash-related thoughts in the shower (or anywhere else, for that matter)? Well, feel free to express them here (it can be positive, negative or neutral). I'll start:

I feel like if same-game promotions for Assist Trophies were really on the table, we would've gotten Spring Man instead of :ultminmin.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Why WAS a Spirit from WARFRAME of all things added? It wasn’t a recent Switch release when Lotus was added to the event, it just felt really random

also where’s my Undertale spirit event, and why doesn’t Tsubasa Oribe have her friends as spirits too

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Cadet
Why are there so little Dragon Quest spirits. It’s full of amazing characters and monsters, but they keep on adding the millionth Mario side character nobody asked for. Instead of Mordegon or Jessica, we got Perry The parasol. Instead of Female Solo or the hero of the original dragon quest, we got eggplant man. it feels like they would rather add Game of Thrones extra 89 instead of characters people actually remember.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
there were 30 datamined placeholders in the executable... but over half will remain unfilled once DLC ends. I wonder what that was all about...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Maybe they were unused spirits.
Unused spirits are listed separately in the datamine. The 30 is explicitly for characters as evidence from Jack (Joker) through Light (Mythra) being in that list

speaking of the cut spirits now, I wonder if they’ll at least do a spirit event for the cut Rare spirits (Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Cadet
Hero couldve been a better and more fun character while still being true to his source material without his gimmicky down b and annoying mana gauge and slow attacks.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Really wish I could read Sakurai's mind. Would love to know where the portrayal of Donkey Kong representation is heading.

Top Bottom