• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Most Wanted First-Party Unique Newcomer Tournament - Round 1 VOTING OPEN - ENDS 10/23 AT 12PM ET

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Will this thread be moved to Next Smash speculation sub forums that will be created by the admins? Because Newcomer Speculation threads are gonna be gone before this poll's deadline is over…
NonSpecificGuy said he will reach out to me closer to the 21st about where to put my thread. I will put the link to the form in my sig though.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
The preliminary round was a great idea! I'm sorry that I missed it, as its results are pretty interesting. I'm quite pleased to see who is in the number one spot. Let's keep it that way. ;)
Round One matchups usually aren't that close, but we've got some good ones going here! I love seeing some of these names being relevant again after a couple years of mostly only hearing big third-party names.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
The preliminary round was a great idea! I'm sorry that I missed it, as its results are pretty interesting. I'm quite pleased to see who is in the number one spot. Let's keep it that way. ;)
Round One matchups usually aren't that close, but we've got some good ones going here! I love seeing some of these names being relevant again after a couple years of mostly only hearing big third-party names.
Yeah, there does seem to be some characters gaining popularity. I figured round 1 wouldn't be close and I made it that way so that the later rounds would be more interesting.

Also,just want to point out to everyone that when this subforum is shut down, this thread will be moved to Nintenzone (at least temporarily).

Top Bottom