• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Minimalist Art (Taking Commissions)

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Hello everyone, my name is Lochy and I love to make super smash bros minimalist art.

Here is an example I have:
Villager-Minimalist.jpg

If you would like to commission me a smash character or smash related thing in this art style (be it a custom alt you want or anything in smash bros) ask away!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Hey man, I've been trying to figure out forever how to create art like this. I have software capable of designing this stuff, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to go about doing it. Is there any way you could make a tutorial on how to create this art, or if it's easier, point me in the direction on how to get started creating this type of art? Would really appreciate it!

Shiida

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, I've been trying to figure out forever how to create art like this. I have software capable of designing this stuff, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to go about doing it. Is there any way you could make a tutorial on how to create this art, or if it's easier, point me in the direction on how to get started creating this type of art? Would really appreciate it!
look up vector art tutorials. Late AF

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Could you make one of Ryu's entirely white costume? Or am I too late to this thread?

Top Bottom