• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros *MA* Group. Lets Get a Smash 4 Scene Going.

DwarfSkippy

Smash Rookie
NNID
DustinGregoire
What about people from Western Mass? We need help developing as a smash scene also. Help all of us in Massachusetts grow as a scene.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/633633566740352/
I'm not too involved in the MA scene as I'm from Maine, but do W.MA players go to general MA tourneys often? (Stuff like GUMS)? Or plan on going to Shine 2016? From what I've seen the two scenes are kind of split due to travel distance from each other.

I may be wrong though cus once again I'm a ME smasher

Shape

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shapezorz557
3DS FC
0173-1784-0442
I'm not too involved in the MA scene as I'm from Maine, but do W.MA players go to general MA tourneys often? (Stuff like GUMS)? Or plan on going to Shine 2016? From what I've seen the two scenes are kind of split due to travel distance from each other.

I may be wrong though cus once again I'm a ME smasher
No you're right it's a long drive to Mass madness for melee and the scene is divided due to players in W.MA being too spread a prat from each other.

DwarfSkippy

Smash Rookie
NNID
DustinGregoire
No you're right it's a long drive to Mass madness for melee and the scene is divided due to players in W.MA being too spread a prat from each other.
Should def plan a bigger tournament to invade, you guys probably do that already though

DwarfSkippy

Smash Rookie
NNID
DustinGregoire
I don't play smash 4 but we are trying to get more people to play it it's a small scene for both games
I haven't tried this myself but definitely put up posters around schools/colleges/gamestops/etc, there have to be many people with smash but are just unaware of a local scene.

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Are there any tournaments in south eastern MA? Like in the Bristol area?

BizmoIsDumb

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I know, I'm two years late, but I have a few questions.
1.) Is this still going?
2.) Age restrictions?
3.) Are you allowed to use a 3DS as a controller?
4.) If it's not still going, would you like to revive this?

LanceKing2200

Smash Apprentice
Still going, Game Underground in the Natick Mall, Tuesday nights at 6:00, no age restriction, yes, 3DS is allowed. :)

Top Bottom