• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. for Wii U Released

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
Got my copy on Saturday, my Wii U library feels less empty now.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
Damn did Nintendo take advantage of my wallet this weekend ... and I stood by and turned a deaf ear haha.

Friday
Smash + a free Fox amiibo from Toys R Us
GameCube from Best Buy

Saturday
Both Pokemon remakes in order to get the free Mega Charizard X Plush from another Toys R Us
Then had to drive an hour to get the GC-Wii U adapter ... better than the $120 I saw them going for on Amazon. I have Mayflash adapters but those get a little funky here and there.

This is what we've been looking forward to for some time ... enjoy it folks. Hopefully the wait won't be too painful for those in other territories.

Happy HD Smashing everybody!!! Also, safe returns to Hoenn!!

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Lets see... what games will I not be able to get till either Next Month or in January of next year... Smash 4 Wii U and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I can pick up one or two more amiibo though...

Last edited:

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
This and ORAS have taken over my weekend annd i could not be more happy with the games! I have beaten ORAS and have been LOVING smash but now i gotta get back to super training... LOL

CherubiKnighT

"KnighT Of Mystery" CherubiKnighT
NNID
Cherubiknight
3DS FC
0946-3379-8020
Love this game! Can't wait for competitive play. Also want to team up with my AMIIBO in tournaments!!!

D

Deleted member

It's about time. Got the game a few days ago; the game of a lifetime is finally here.

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
*Sigh* I would enjoy it, if my disk work and I just bought it.

Top Bottom