• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Death Battles!

Death Battle #1! Captain Falcon or Snake?

• Captain Falcon

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Snake

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

So, I came up with this idea after KMDP KMDP make a joke about it after I asked a question. Who would actually win if two characters from Smash got into a real battle with each other? So I made this thread to see what you guys think! Every two or three days I'll post a different match up between characters, and I want YOU (yes, you) to give me your thoughts on who would win the battle!

So here's battle #1!

BATTLE #1!
MARIO VS SONIC
:ultmario:vs :ultsonic:
READY? GO!
EDIT: Igonre the poll for 50 or so minutes. I messed up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, I came up with this idea after KMDP KMDP make a joke about it after I asked a question. Who would actually win if two characters from Smash got into a real battle with each other? So I made this thread to see what you guys think! Every three or four days I'll post a different match up between characters, and I want YOU (yes, you) to give me your thoughts on who would win the battle!

So here's battle #1!

BATTLE #1!
CAPTAIN FALCON VS SNAKE!
:ultfalcon:vs :ultsnake:
READY? GO!
Snake wins.

Snake is a super soldier, and I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon is not. He also has years of training in multiple forms of Combat, also Espionage.

Btw, you should link people to this thread in the General Discussion thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Snake wins.

Snake is a super soldier, and I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon is not. He also has years of training in multiple forms of Combat, also Espionage.

Btw, you should link people to this thread in the General Discussion thread.
Already did. Hopefully more people will show up! *fingers crossed*

osby

Smash Obsessed
Are this thread for their canon versions or Smash versions? Though I feel like Snake would win in both.

D

Deleted member

Are this thread for their canon versions or Smash versions? Though I feel like Snake would win in both.
This thread is discussing characters in their canon versions.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
Falcon vs Snake?

Depends on how they're fighting. If it's a race ala F-Zero then Falcon would demolish Snake, but if it's in combat then I'd say Snake as he has had a lot more experience with that sort of thing.

That being said if you watch this scene from the anime Captain Falcon has one heck of a Falcon Punch that could beat Snake it it lands.

D

Deleted member

I too think Snake would win this fight. Falcon may have the Falcon Punch, but Snakes got years of training under his belt.

Do you guys think I should change this to a more interesting match up? I fear this might be too boring of a starting match up to some.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
How about something that could have some fan backing and might be a more balanced fight?

How about The Blue Blur versus The Man in Red? The classic :ultmario: VS :ultsonic:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
...yeah, a poser on 'roids versus a professional soldier who's built like that for a reason? Falcon doesn't have a chance.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I've decided to change the first match to a classic one. :ultmario:vs:ultsonic:. Place your bets folks! Hopefully I can change the polls as soon as I can.

CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica Sorry man. I've changed the match up now. Hopefully it's more interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario is free to use any power ups at his disposal.
Oh daaaaaaaaamn! There's a lot of choice then... but a lot of p-ups have time limits... (the best ones)
Maybe
or
could be good against :ultsonic:. If :ultmario: could freeze :ultsonic: it could work.

But i believe :ultmario: would die tbh.... he's too slow.

Last edited:

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I was going to give this to Sonic as an easy victory, after all his super form is rather overwhelming for Mario. But I got to thinking, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Sonic's super form isn't actually invincible, but rather just super tough. So tough that there isn't much in Mario's arsenal that would even scratch sonic.

Save maybe for the invincibility star. Short lived, but this power up not only makes Mario invincible, but anything he touches dies instantly. Even things that Mario can't normally harm at all.

If Mario has that power up, I'd vote on him winning.

Also, I don't beleive Sonic would run away until the star runs out. He doesn't know how dangerous it is and he's a pretty cocky dood.

SuperMar10Main3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-5813-0914
So, I came up with this idea after KMDP KMDP make a joke about it after I asked a question. Who would actually win if two characters from Smash got into a real battle with each other? So I made this thread to see what you guys think! Every two or three days I'll post a different match up between characters, and I want YOU (yes, you) to give me your thoughts on who would win the battle!

So here's battle #1!

BATTLE #1!
MARIO VS SONIC
:ultmario:vs :ultsonic:
READY? GO!
EDIT: Igonre the poll for 50 or so minutes. I messed up a bit.
Sonic would definitely win against Mario because Sonic could out run all of Mario's attacks. For example: Fire ball, Sonic could totally dodge it and get a good combo right after. But, Mario's only advantage is his cape. If Mario uses cape on sonic, then sonic would just run off of the stage. Overall though sonic would definitely win against Mario.

D

Deleted member

Alright everyone! Time for Match #2 to begin!
Today' matchup is:
CORRIN VS PIT
:ultcorrin:vs:ultpit:
CAN'T ESCAPE FROM SMASHING FATE! GO!

SuperMar10Main3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-5813-0914
Alright everyone! Time for Match #2 to begin!
Today' matchup is:
CORRIN VS PIT
:ultcorrin:vs:ultpit:
CAN'T ESCAPE FROM SMASHING FATE! GO!
I might just be saying this because I am a pit main, but I think pit would destroy Corrin! First off, Pit is the most balanced character in the game with amazing aerials and stunning frame data. Corrin has somewhat good aerials but very good ground attacks like his/her stun. If Corrin ever leaves the stage, pit can punish with up smash or even a nair. If pit gets Corrin of the side of the stage, pit can spam light arrows and potentially mess up corrin's recovery with down B. But, corrin's up smash is GODLY and could destroy a pit a very low percentage. Being that pit is an aerial fighter, Corrin can easily punish most of pit's attacks and turn the tides of battle.

VERDICT: Pit

Top Bottom