• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Metaknight. He has armor, so Pikmins can't "chew" him as easily. Olimar really has nothing going for him. Metaknight could fight, while Olimar can't.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
A Star Warrior, owns the galaxy's most strongest sword, can able to fly, and do too many number of things that a character that's a size of a US quarter can not, of course Meta Knight.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
"Go Master Ball"

Lucario get's hit by the Master Ball

Lucario get's caught and have to obey a strong trainer.

Trainer already is the Pokemon Champion.

Lucario just lost. XD

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Then again, Lucario can just use Aura and block the Pokeball.

Then he can entirely pass the pokemon and kick the trainer's ***.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Whatisraizen?, you should write summaries as to why a specific character is better than another in the opening page, as well as make a certain ranking list, to attract more viewers.

Just a advice.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Im a poke mainer and i can assure you that a very skilled lucario player will own the 3 pokemons hands down. Ivy and char simply cannot hold their own when they are close to him.... and squirtle which is maybe the best against lucario, gets ***** by the aura also.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Im a poke mainer and i can assure you that a very skilled lucario player will own the 3 pokemons hands down. Ivy and char simply cannot hold their own when they are close to him.... and squirtle which is maybe the best against lucario, gets ***** by the aura also.
Read the opening page before posting.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Hydde's back. It's been forever since I last saw you post, I miss you too much. :D

With this, I'll go with Pokemon Trainer.

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, dang, PT vs. Lucario...

I'd say PT, they outnumber Lucario, and I think could easily outmatch him. :p

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
lol flame thrower is super effective to a steel type plus the flying. charizard can belly drum and sweep!!1

Scott!

Smash Lord
Zelda/Sheik > Ice Climbers. The only thing the Ice Climbers can do is... climb ice. Zelda can warp up the ice, so she's a better ice climber than the ICs themselves. Also, Din's Fire will melt the ice. Zelda doesn't even need to transform to own here.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Zelda/Sheik can own Ice Climbers so much that everyone with a brain know's what to vote for.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, the two physics...

I'm going to go with Mewtwo. Mewtwo's a total badass, and he's starred in movies. How can Ness top that?

He can't.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ness can stop time, heal himself, has a rolling hp meter (so it's impossible for metwo to OHKO him by making his head asplode), can paralyze Mewtwo, can blind Mewtwo, has a chance to OHKO him, has his own psychic offensive attack, has recovery psi, and has access to tons of healing items that fully replenish his pp.

Mewtwo has one healing item, a limited amount of times he can use his psychic attack, a recovery move that doesn't fully heal him, and teleportation.

I think Ness wins since he can stop time.

Both characters could be in the top 5 though.

I highly disagree with the Sonic vs. Ike matchup. Ike can keep sonic at bay with his ranged attack and has the ability to heal himself with aether, something Sonic can't do.

Top Bottom