• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The internet in general is serious business, so this thread is no exception. Ah well.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry Viper, it's not worth replying to if I have to fix your strange font. :laugh:
You don't have to, I just like looking at style post on threads since there's not many color uses. =P

I might just advance Kirby, since Viper's backing himself up with GOOD facts and all.
Thanks, but lets see what more users have to say about this though. If some of the users know Kirby potential on this games as well as Marth's. )=

Crystanium

Smash Hero
And even if Kirby could swallow him, I think he would just lose his insides as well.
+1 Marth
I take it you've never played a Kirby game in your life. If Kirby swallowed Marth, or just even Marth's sword, Kirby would not "lose his insides." He's eaten enemies with swords and with spikes. When he does that, he acquires a sword or is able to produce spikes out of his own body. Blades of any kind would not kill Kirby if he swallowed them.

Oh, your name looks familiar. Marth main?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm a bad user? :( How?
Erhm.

I might just advance Kirby, since Viper's backing himself up with GOOD facts and all.
You're not a bad user, it's just this thread is really biased right now. You're trying to make Kirby win just because Viper has a good argument, and you never really state any of the rules in the first post so people know how things go. As a result, it seems like you're just letting things go the way you want them to, and it caused some confusion back in the Roy vs. Pichu vote.

Nothing against Viper, his reasoning is good, but you can't just make a character auto-win because of what he says. A debate will only direct people's votes in the direction a user is preaching, not somehow change the other side's opinions. Sure it can happen, but that's not very usual.

With that, I'll vote for Kirby. (mostly because of Viper's posts)

Lovely

Smash Lord
You mean Kirby, the guy who beats a galactic overlord, the darkest evil, even Meta Knight, who said to have the strongest sword in the galaxies, and he can't bet a swordsmen?!? You really haven't played all his games. D=
I take it you've never played a Kirby game in your life. If Kirby swallowed Marth, or just even Marth's sword, Kirby would not "lose his insides." He's eaten enemies with swords and with spikes. When he does that, he acquires a sword or is able to produce spikes out of his own body. Blades of any kind would not kill Kirby if he swallowed them.
♣ This two part of the posts is the posts that made me decide the what to vote for. Kirby. :D ♥

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Yeah, Kirby's stomach is a black hole, pretty much. If you've watched the anime, you'd see Dedede get sucked into a sort of space. Just floating around...

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
i say the government wins they would come in and take kirby to area 51 or something like that and marth would be sent to a crazy house. :D

Jon?

Smash Champion
If Marth crits, it's 3x more damage. It's sword vs sword so it's a close match up. If Kirby carried an axe instead, it would be a totally different story.

My vote: Marth wins.

T-block

B2B TST
this

gogo kirby

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Go Kirby!!!!!

Even though marth is one of my mains, i think a good kirby can easily **** a marth.

Andarel

Smash Apprentice
Marth approaches with his sword.

Kirby points the mouth of doom towards him and inhales.

Kirby wins. Marth is never seen again.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is invulnerable to being cut, and is a black hole. Marth literally stands no chance, because kirby can't be sliced by his blade. And as soon as kirby eats marth, marth will die, kaput. In the kirby games, the enemies you eat never pop out. Also, kirby can fly forever. Marth may be a quality swordsman, but he can't really do much against kirby when kirby can just float away, can't be hurt, and can eat him whole instantly. +1 Kirby.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Even if he just Inhales Marth's Sword, Kirby not only gets all of Marth's moves, just because it was Marth's sword. That and he'd get other moves.

Nicole

Smash Champion
despite kirby being only 8 inches tall, i think he'd still win since he could still (I guess?) suck marth up.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is invulnerable to being cut, and is a black hole. Marth literally stands no chance, because kirby can't be sliced by his blade. And as soon as kirby eats marth, marth will die, kaput. In the kirby games, the enemies you eat never pop out. Also, kirby can fly forever. Marth may be a quality swordsman, but he can't really do much against kirby when kirby can just float away, can't be hurt, and can eat him whole instantly. +1 Kirby.
hang on...Kirby has a black hole in him?
now by science, black holes have a ridiculous amount of gravitational force and speed of light won't work.
so why can Kirby store it inside him and not collapse into it?

whoops, read that wrong, but WHY can't kirby be sliced by a blade? Kirby is like a marshmallow vs. a rather sharp sword.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This is an extremely bad thread because you have regular humans vs. fictional creatures with unrealistic abilities.

The fact that Kirby cannot be cut in any way shape or form solely because the game designers made him that way only makes this contest stupid. If Kirby can't be harmed, then he wins the entire contest.

If this were real life settings, Kirby would lose. THIS IS A BAD IDEA.

This entire contest makes Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Fox, Pikachu, Marth, Game and Watch, Luigi, Diddy, Zelda/Sheik, Falco, Pokemon Trainer, Ike, Snake, Peach, Yoshi, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Wario, Toon Link, ROB, Olimar, and Captain Falcon inviable because they don't have special powers that prevent them from being in pain.

Kirby, Samus, Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Meta Knight, and MAYBE Bowser are the only characters that could be in this.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
This is an extremely bad thread because you have regular humans vs. fictional creatures with unrealistic abilities.

The fact that Kirby cannot be cut in any way shape or form solely because the game designers made him that way only makes this contest stupid. If Kirby can't be harmed, then he wins the entire contest.

If this were real life settings, Kirby would lose. THIS IS A BAD IDEA.

This entire contest makes Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Fox, Pikachu, Marth, Game and Watch, Luigi, Diddy, Zelda/Sheik, Falco, Pokemon Trainer, Ike, Snake, Peach, Yoshi, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Wario, Toon Link, ROB, Olimar, and Captain Falcon inviable because they don't have special powers that prevent them from being in pain.

Kirby, Samus, Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Meta Knight, and MAYBE Bowser are the only characters that could be in this.
If you don't like it, then please don't participate. And btw, read the OP, the part where it says "true to their games", meaning ALL characters are allowed their true abilities.

Kirby moves on! (17-6).

Doctor Mario Vs. Diddy Kong!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
How did Kirby win when Marth got more votes?

Lovely

Smash Lord
How did Kirby win when Marth got more votes?
♣ After Viper's and Dryn's post, just about everyone else who came here posted Kirby for the win, that's why Kirby got the most votes. ♥

♣ As for this vote, Dr. Mario is less acrobatic due to the lack of outside activities, so Diddy Kong for my vote. ♥

JUDGE

Smash Lord
dr.mario!!!! he is a intelligent human. A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!
and diddy.......is just a stupid monkey with a hat and a t-shirt.....

GO HIDE AND EAT YOUR BANANAS AS LONG AS YOU CAN DIDDY!!!! BEFORE THE BAD DR. COMES ..................

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I've played one doctor mario game I think, or rather the only one I can think of, which is Mario throwing pills like a tetris style to get the blue red and yellow microbes.
diddy kong on the other hand like donkey kong country, does the same things what normal mario has done to jump on top of the enemy heads and to defeat King K. Rool which is a monkey vs. crocodile

so I reckon Diddy has won.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Diddy would grab a handful of bananas and stuff them down the doctor's throat. The doctor would choke. Diddy would then dance.:laugh::laugh:

Yep...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Dr. Mario is techniclly not a fighter, he's a doctor.

Diddy is a monkey so all you have to do is piss him off to get him to fight.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Doctor Maro wins by one...or was it the other way around?

Now let's move on to the battles of the FAT!

Wario Vs. King DeDeDe!

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wario? I don't know why.

They'll both win in a "eat all you can" contest, that's for sure.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Mmk. Now, I'm not coming in and trying to start something, but Raizen, this is ridiculous. You're not counting the votes right, and just making up rules and letting characters advance when they shouldn't be able to. I took the responsibility and counted all the votes for you, so I can show you how wrong you're doing this. Now, I don't know whether I counted them right, but I know for sure I did a better job then you. No, I'm not trying to be elitist. :)

The i's are my tallies, the 'yes' or 'no' means whether you got it right or wrong. As you can see, you only got two right.

me said:
Mario vs. Link
wut he says- Link[6] Mario[0] [iiiiii][] YES

Ike vs. Sonic
wut he says- Sonic[12] Ike[6] [iiiiiiiiiii][iiiiiii] NO [11][7]

Pit vs. DK
wut he says- Pit[0] DK[5] [][iiiiiiiiiiiiii] NO [0][14]

Olimar vs. Metaknight
wut he says- MK[6] oLIMAR[0] [iiiiiiii] NO [1][8]

Pokemon Trainer vs. Lucario
wut he says- PT[5] Lucario[1] [iiiiiiii][ii] NO [8][2]

Zelda/Shiek vs. Ice Climbers
wut he says- Zelda/Shiek[5] ICs[0] [iiiii] YES

Mewtwo vs. Ness
wut he says- Mew2[0] Ness[0] [iiiiii][iiiiiii] HELLLLL NO [6][7]

Pikachu vs. Luigi
wut he says- Pika[3] Luigi[4] [ii][iii] NO [2][3]

Roy vs. YL
wut he says- Roy[10] YL[3] [iiiiiiiii][iiiii] NO [9][6]

Peach vs. Pichu
wut he says- Peach [5] Pichu[4] [iiiiii][iiii] [6][4]

Samus vs. Fox
wut he says- Samus[7] Fox[1] [iiiiiiiii] NO [9][1]

Kirby vs. Marth
wut he says- Kirby[17] Marth[6] [iiiiiiiiiiiiiii][iiiii] NO [15][5]

Dr. Mario vs. Diddy Kong
wut he says- Dr. Mario[0] Diddy[0] NO [iiii][iiii] [4][4]

I suggest making a rule that forces people to say, I VOTE FOR ____ so you don't get confused counting the votes. If you have pepole just saying 'lol kirby is awsum', that should NOT count as a vote. Make the rules clear, don't make them up as you go along. In the current state this is at, it is just easy +1 post thread. Make people back up their vote, and clearly say I vote for/I think that ___ would win. If you're counting your votes, then either say it in the OP or say it in the post in which you are presenting the topic for the day. Seriously, make this a better thread, or it's gonna get closed.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Mmk. Now, I'm not coming in and trying to start something, but Raizen, this is ridiculous. You're not counting the votes right, and just making up rules and letting characters advance when they shouldn't be able to. I took the responsibility and counted all the votes for you, so I can show you how wrong you're doing this. Now, I don't know whether I counted them right, but I know for sure I did a better job then you. No, I'm not trying to be elitist. :)

The i's are my tallies, the 'yes' or 'no' means whether you got it right or wrong. As you can see, you only got two right.

I suggest making a rule that forces people to say, I VOTE FOR ____ so you don't get confused counting the votes. If you have pepole just saying 'lol kirby is awsum', that should NOT count as a vote. Make the rules clear, don't make them up as you go along. In the current state this is at, it is just easy +1 post thread. Make people back up their vote, and clearly say I vote for/I think that ___ would win. If you're counting your votes, then either say it in the OP or say it in the post in which you are presenting the topic for the day. Seriously, make this a better thread, or it's gonna get closed.
K, sorry about that. But I did advance the right character though, right? and yeah, I should make a rule like that.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
i vote for king DDD.

I think Wario could easily be ***** by DDD. Chaingrabs and bairs and all that jazz.

Top Bottom