• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

Tacel

Smash Lord
Oh btw, NakedKingd3 is right Ace.
Oh...
sorry.
I assumed that they weren't fighting.
I though that this thread or the "Nintendo's deadliest warrior! Extreeme Matchup!" would be locked if it was about the characters fighting.
I apologize for my stupidity. :(

Tacel

Smash Lord
I think Young Link is better.

He has 2 ranged attacks:
-Boomerang
-Slingshot

Also, Young Link has a shield.
Yes, It is wooden, but he has the Hyrulian Sheild, which can cover his whole body.

Plus, Young link has the Ocarina of Time, which:
-Can switch from day to night
-Can make is rain, and can make it stop raining
-Can give himself a fairy for playing at one of those stones that tell time

Finally, he can turn into a:
-Deku Scrub (Can trap things in a bubble, and can hop on water)
-Goron (Has a rock-hard punch, and he can roll around like a giant boulder, smashing anything in his way)
-Zora (Can swim faster than anything)

I think Young Link can do more things than Roy.
Pretend that I believe that Young Link would win in a fight.:chuckle:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pikachu wins!

Roy Vs. Young Link!
You missed counted. It was Luigi three points to Pikachu's two points so Luigi should had won that round even though it was very short.

Now then, Sorry Roy, really hate LoZ titles but I know that Young Link would win the battle if it's based off all the LoZ game's Young Link's been in.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
which ones has young link been in? isn't it Ocarina of Time (and Majora Mask, nearly forgot that since I didn't play it)
mind that it is YOUNG Link, not the older one AFTER he took out the master sword.
Young Link has Boomerang - Might hurt, slingshot won't do much, deku nuts can stun, bombs, Bombchu (remember these), Din's Fire, Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love (and not to forget the Deku Stick which is pretty much as powerful as the master sword 0.o) Kokiri shield will set alight, he can't hold the hylian shield cause it too heavy so it more of a shell. He'll eventually run out of bombs, bombchu, magic power, deku nuts, slingshot ammo,.

Roy - now I've not played ANY fire emblem games so i'll have to base it on his SSBM attributes of having "t3h ph1r3" has body armour unlike YL's tunic and a longer sword.
so from what I can deduct, Roy might win

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I think Young Link. He has an impressive arsenal at his command, some crazy as **** weapons in it, magic skills AND some impressive healing/reviving items.

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Roy > YL

Roy is much more experience than Young Link...
Young Link is quite kid-ish if he were to be in his "true" self.
Roy may be experienced, but if Young Link were his "true" self, doesn't that mean he's spent endless time switching between his adult and child forms? You can't put an exact amount of experience in terms of years to Young Link, because he's spent unknown amounts of time using the Master Sword to travel through time itself.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Roy. Because in addition to having the phire, he's our boy.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
And if you've played Fire Emblem 6, Roy can attack from a distance, so YLs projectiles won't help him much.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Peach doesn't fight outside of Smash. Pichu does.

Pichu.

Haha, I got you. >___>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Peach doesn't fight outside of Smash. Pichu does.

Pichu.
Yea, because she definitely didn't do her own battles in Super Mario Bros 2, Super Princess Peach, or Super Paper Mario. =/

Peach have stronger spirit power than most characters, (or was it another power). My vote goes to Peach.

ndayday

BRoomer
Those games don't count. >_<

Pichu is cooler in my biased opinion, but I'll go with Peach though because what you said. Pichu is just a cool baby, unlike Peach.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Don't forget Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

I'm not voting, I'm just adding one more game where Peach is displayed with combative abilities.

Edit: da**** two people posting before me Gah!

Project D

Smash Journeyman
well from what Peach has done, kick a football (well soccer ball because I'm in England and American Soccer=Football aas the name, not American Football) and make it into 6 balls, tennis, golf etc
Pichu hurts himself but can do powerful electrical strikes, so Pichu stamina won't last as long.

BUT Peach's umbrella will probably conduct the electricity and Peach may be fried, Pichu wins

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
well from what Peach has done, kick a football (well soccer ball because I'm in England and American Soccer=Football aas the name, not American Football) and make it into 6 balls, tennis, golf etc
Pichu hurts himself but can do powerful electrical strikes, so Pichu stamina won't last as long.

BUT Peach's umbrella will probably conduct the electricity and Peach may be fried, Pichu wins
Does Pichu hurt itself in it's original game(s) as well?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I vote for Pichu. He may hurt himelf but I'm pretty sure Peach would lose to just about any Pokemon(excluding magikarp,etc.). Pokemon are nearly immortal but faint after a certain amount damage recieved. However in the classic Mario games such as Super Mario Bros. 2 it only takes 1 hit from a turtle for Peach to die...2 hits if she eats a mushroom first. Now facing a Pokemon...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I vote for Pichu. He may hurt himelf but I'm pretty sure Peach would lose to just about any Pokemon(excluding magikarp,etc.). Pokemon are nearly immortal but faint after a certain amount damage recieved. However in the classic Mario games such as Super Mario Bros. 2 it only takes 1 hit from a turtle for Peach to die...2 hits if she eats a mushroom first.
Yea, because she definitely didn't do her own battles in Super Mario Bros 2, Super Princess Peach, or Super Paper Mario. =/

Peach have stronger spirit power than most characters, (or was it another power). My vote goes to Peach.
Don't forget Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
**** reading. And the fact that Luigi has lost to Pikachu and the votes clearly made Luigi the winner still bugs me. >.<

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh, well then... continue with the current character debate. ^_^;

justaway12

Smash Master
what?

raizen from yu yu hakusho?

That is what he is =O
:goomba: whatisraizen? is the OP :goomba:

:goomba: I vote for Peach in Super Paper Mario her umberella was the ultimate defence, nothing could get past it, if she wanted to she could just hide there for the entire match and if Pichu hurts her she could heal herself aswell from Super Mario RPG and (obviously) attack Pichu with her Umberella/Frying Pan/Slaps/Turnips etc. :goomba:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I know =o.

How much damage would peachs' attacks do. Pichu could evade most attacks and fight from long range. Peach has to fight directly.

justaway12

Smash Master
I know =o.

How much damage would peachs' attacks do. Pichu could evade most attacks and fight from long range. Peach has to fight directly.
:goomba: Peach was a very good fighter in Super Mario RPG with her Frying pan, it's been a long time since I played but I am pretty sure she was a hard-hitter like Bowser/Geno (with her Frying pan...correct me if I am wrong, it's been a long time), and if Pichu attacks from affar she could get her Parasol up again until Pichu tires himself out, other than that the other games she just jumped on enemies or they were beaten in one hit (exept for bosses)...unless I forgot a game. :goomba:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
This thread is so biased. Just looking back and seeing why Donkey Kong won, my goodness, did I just read stupidity? This is nothing more than a popularity contest.

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
I think Pichu would win, theres a 30% chance that when attacked, the attacker will be paralyzed. He can paralyze the opponent with Thunder Wave and he can also confuse with Swagger, which increases his attack power. His electric moves may not be very good but he makes up with his speed and at lv100 he would kick peach's *** with the right attacks...
Hes also my favourite pokemon :p

So my vote goes to Pichu.

This thread is so biased. Just looking back and seeing why Donkey Kong won, my goodness, did I just read stupidity? This is nothing more than a popularity contest.
And? If you dont wanna vote, then dont. Its just a thing for fun, its not supposed to be serious... Duh

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I agree with you there... I really don't see how Pit lost to DK and I don't even like Pit.

ndayday

BRoomer
You're right Dryn, but:

The last thread that was about the same topic was SO filled with arguments and flaming about who's better, that it was ridiculous. Really, I think that Meno made a blog with a bunch of hilarious/dumb threads and that thread made it to the list. I can give you a link if you want.

I'm not saying that either one is better then the other, I'm saying that they're both dumb anyway you look at it. One is biased and a popularity contest, the other is a biased fanboy thread going into the most random details and oddities of the characters to try to beat eachother in some role-playing kind of thread.

Top Bottom