• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash 2018 - Melee/Ultimate Tournament and Launch Party

Smash Bash 2018 - Melee/Ultimate Tournament and Launch Party
Posted by Folkin_Giant
Midlands Fatherhood Coalition - Sumter Site
Friday, December 7, 2018 - 05:00 PM
Until: Friday, December 7, 2018 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Folkin_Giant

Smash Rookie
Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting and also the first Smash Tournament I'll be running (Please be Gentle). I work with the Midlands Fatherhood Coalition in Sumter, South Carolina. We are a local non-profit that works with fathers and families with our main goal being keeping fathers involved in their children's lives. Ever since I started working, I've been trying to bring what I know to help us achieve our goal and I know video games. We had our first tournament exactly a month ago and it turned out to be a big hit, so my work asked me to put together another one. All the details are included in the flyer that I've included here, but just in case you can't see it, entrance fee for the tournament is a donation of a non-perishable/canned food item to be donated to the families we serve. Prizes include: Gift cards to GameStop/2nd Player Video Games (a local retro game shop) and the Smash Ultimate Tournament winner will win a copy of the game! We will also be raffling a copy of the game off as well for everyone else. You can register early by calling (803)774-2140 or emailing me directly at acoston@midlandsfathers.com. I hope this helps drum up some participants!

Last edited:
Top Bottom