• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ballot Data

smashboy12

Smash Cadet
All Data comes from SSB4 Dojo. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...pw5m-b4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit#gid=729442469

King K Rool: Makes a lot of sense. Nothing else for me to say.
Issac: Weird how there are no trophies of Golden Sun in the 3DS. Makes me wonder.
Banjo & Kazooie: Likely, but would Nintendo want to advertise their competition? Then again DK64 has JetPac
Wolf: Pretty much a shoe in. Star Fox Zero's delay means nothing.
Snake: More likely then you think. However I'm not so sure if he's the most likely 3rd Party.
Inkling: I personally think they would fit better in Smash 5, seeing how Nintendo will be looking for new IP's to represent in Smash.
Bandana Dee: Makes sense.
Shovel Knight: Indie's like him would be cool, but because they aren't on the same level as the other 3rd Parties. But they aren't impossible.
Paper Mario: I don't want anymore Mario characters.
Bayonetta: Like Shovel Knight, she isn't on the same level as Sonic, Megaman, etc.

What are your thoughts?

mario15

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylemshipley
3DS FC
3351-4555-2812
I agree with most of them, but Bayonetta is too risque for Smash.

Burruni

Smash Hero
>Banjo-Kazooie higher than any veteran, #3 overall
>Geno still at 1.99%, meaning basically 1 of every 50 people voted for Geno.
>Magalor more requested than Dixie
>Rayman less than Bayonetta and Geno
>Batman more requested than Goku

Yeah, I don't think this is the best gauge of things to come or how people actually voted.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
... How the hell did Magnemite get more votes than Chrom or Waluigi in the Japan portion? And more importantly, how did Magnemite get voted for at all?

:081:

Last edited:
Top Bottom