• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

MECH

Smash Rookie
Lucas has trouble aganst projectile spammers?
When i saw the words "Heavy projectiles" my automatic response was missiles lol. The only heavy projectile spammer I've played with was Samus. But I could see Ike being #10 because his over B can be intercepted prior to getting to the stage and he just drops.

Let's not forgot the All Powerful Random! Random for God Tier!!!

Shök

Smash Champion
Well, it feels like this one is.

Ike's recovery didn't look devastating.

It's probably DEDEDE

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Lol Not to mention he's already been updated.... but who knows he might be updated again cause he's so good..... Actually, I NOZE he won't.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Luigi does fit good in some places, but he's really fun to play against for me :p

Dedede is definitely more aggravating.
GORDO.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Maybe it's not Lee. He said he'd have it up a few days ago, maybe he does and Panda's the one being late!
oooo, a new subplot arises from the mysterious backroom. First we learned of OS's lack of ability to adapt to new countries, then it was lee's procrastination, and now it's all back to the panda, the apparent mastermind, what are his true intentions?

btw, my guess for #11 is sonic

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Sounds like King Dedede is next :O

Wonder when they will do Captain Falcon who seems to be consider the worse character...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It'll be up soon... Lee has the update written ,we just need a mod to move it :)

Here's a hint though:

He has friends.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Lol Dedede. My main finally gets his update. Thank goodness. Hahaha, last night this was the last thing I read before I fell asleep and I had a dream that Wario was said to be the best in the game..... If only =/

soroush123

Smash Lord
Awww, I was hoping for DDD. I thought that the original hint was too obvious to be Ike, but I guess I was wrong. Ohh well, I guess DDD might have a chance when the next update comes out in July.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
does he fight for them?
Did I say that?

If this is late again I'll start doing this to make sure it is on time. Lee started doing it for me while I was in Ireland, and since I've got other projects going on and he expressed interest, he has this now. I'm pretty sure this week is a fluke, so expect updates more regularly starting with the next one :)

EdSam

Smash Cadet
It's not necessarily Ike, Dedede's got friends too! He's got round orange ones, ones that shoot electricity, and even spiky ones. :)

Top Bottom