• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Rock: A weekly Ultimate tournament at Slippery Rock University!

TheBeckAsHeck

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm posting this on behalf of Slippery Rock Esports, moreso the Smash Bros. subdivision we have. We're trying to expand our club's reach and I figured that posting this on Smashboards may help. Anyone is welcome to enter, and entry is free! Sign-ups begin at 6:00, and bracket begins at 7:00! I hope to see you there!

gabrielgarcia

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm posting this on behalf of Slippery Rock Esports, moreso the Smash Bros. subdivision we have. We're trying to expand our club's reach and I figured that posting this on Smashboards may help. Anyone is welcome to enter, and entry is free! Sign-ups begin at 6:00, and bracket begins at 7:00! I hope to see you there!
Where it is?

rachelgrace

Smash Rookie
I know that some people at my uni play, but we've never had something like this. Maybe in the future, someone will organize such a tournament. The new academic year is starting, and it would be nice to have something like this in the beginning when the studies are not that intense. But we will see because my 4th year is starting, and it will be complicated anyway. But I'm not that worried because I know a lot of useful educational sources that will always help me. For example, this site a friend of mine recommended https://edubirdie.com/examples/animal-testing/ helped me with my final task dedicated to animal testing, and those provided samples helped me from missing the deadline. So I think it will be all good, and I still have time to play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom