• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Arcade I Results and Shoutouts

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6929 Allisbrawl link

1: Nope :snake: $165.60
2: Xisin :marth: $75.90
3: Smash64 :ness2: :snake: $48.30
4: Y.b.M :kirby: $27.60
5: Champ :falco: $13.80
5: Lou :gw: $13.80
7: Kel :metaknight:
7: Wakka :diddy:
9: Infern Angelis :snake:
9: Tyr :lucas:
9: Overswarm :metaknight:
9: Capem :metaknight:
13: Hilt :olimar:
13: Silhouette :rob:
13: P.Sin :olimar: :toonlink:
13: Wangston :falco:
17: Sneaky Tako :rob:
17: Sugartastic
17: FailProofFrank
17: Judo :shiek:
17: Sai :diddy:
17: Cr4sh :luigi:
17: calic :pikachu:
17: Doctor X
25: Airborne :yoshi:
25: Metaflair :metaknight:
25: H. Cortez
25: Mister Eric :rob:
25: Excel
25: Mayling
25: Soldier2
25: Wood
33: Shadow Bot
33: Tim
33: HSM
33: Zero
33: Gabe

Bracket Image:

Doubles brackets was lost when tio crashed... just rememebred that.

top 3 for doubles.

1. OS + Kel
2. Infern + Smash64
3. Lou + Nope

clowsui

Smash Legend
Eduardo Sanchez....

You ****ed Up!

Champ Tyr and Kel, you guys too >(

Good job to Nope and Xisin...Ed and YbM and Infern...I was hoping for a GK Top 3 : (

Champ I wanted you to try and get in on that too if it wasn't a GK 3.

Can't wait for vids.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Nice Job Everyone...

YBM- NOOOO!!!!! Why?!?! D:
Smash - 3rd isnt too bad i guess.
Infern -YOUR BETTER THEN THAT!
Overswarm - ...... wow......
Hilt - Tac would have gotten 25th O: lol
Kel, Capem, and Metaflair - Keep on reping metaknight. <3.

I dont know why i did that, but yeah, great job everyone, wish i could have been there :'(.

Airborne

Smash Lord
ok, had fun at this one, but it will be my last for quite some time, due to dear of screwing up in college:

soldier2: thanks for teaming with me! i felt a lot more comfortable with you on my team!
kel: welcome back to america. did you purchase that whorenado in japan? XD our doubles match was fun.
os: i know you were sandbagging in pools, but you still kicked the crap out of me XD fun games.
may and bobbu: thanks for providing transportation! printing out directions beforehand might be a safer idea though! XD
xisin: great job getting 2nd! wish i couldve stayed for grand finals! also, the venue was awesome!
metaflair: you da best. you diiiiiid it. great venue! nice seeing you again.
eric: beep up yo next tournament, son.
hilt: thanks for the friendlies. i will work with the plu mu some more.
Nope: too much yoshi experience... @_@

ill finish this later... i don't want to do the rest on my phone... -.-

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Xisin you ****ed up the names =(

That was the whole reason we did it like that in the first place haha

Shoutouts later, for me

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

1: Nope - Good **** representing Springfield. That's a nasty Snake. Thanks for the friendlies afterward.
2: Xisin - Great job on second place. Matches were intense. It's cool to see Marth beat Metaknights and Snakes...Grab releasing still isn't cool lol.
3: Smash64 - Low tier wins. Ness is awesome. You don't need Snake and MK.
4: Y.b.M - Sucks that the God Kais had to play eachother so much. You guys should've placed higher. Good job anyway. You'll get them next time.
5: Lou - You've improved a lot. I officially think Lucas vs. Game and Watch is an even matchup. Good job on 5th and beating Kel.
7: Kel - First tourney back from Japan. Good job in the tourney. Nasty DDR. Great job dodging random tires on the side of the road.
7: Wakka - Fun teaming. Glad to see you placed so high in singles. Your Diddy must be getting better.
9: Infern Angelis - You should've placed higher. Step your game up. Tying with some scrubby Lucas main? Come on.
9: Overswarm - Thanks for the input after totally destroying me with Metaknight. I have some bad habits to fix. I was really hoping I'd play better against you. Metaknight makes me nervous lol. Maybe I'll do a little better next time.
9: Capem - Thanks for the MM. I need more Metaknight practice. Bad luck in brackets. I expected you to place a lot higher.
13: Hilt - I forgot about the MM you wanted. We'll have to get one next time (even though I think you'll win.)
13: Silhouette - Fun playing with you. Melee was great. Sorry I suck so bad at it lol.
13: P.Sin - More Melee lol. Again, sorry I suck so bad lol. Up B out of shield wins.
17: Sneaky Tako - Step it up man. You play too well in friendlies to not be placing top ten. You'll get them next time.
17: FailProofFrank - Nice Wolf. Hope to play you again sometime.
17: Judo - Congrats on using Sheik. She's cool even though she's annoying as **** to fight. With some experience you'll start placing really well.
17: Sai - Nothing like riding in the back of a police car with you man. Your Diddy's getting better all the time. Keep working on it.
17: Cr4sh - Luigi scares me.
17: Doctor X - lol thanks for driving us everywhere. Sorry about your car. Hopefully it's all taken care of and good now. Atleast we all got a good story out of it.
25: Mister Eric - Beep? :(
25: Excel - Keep working at it. You're getting better, you just need to work on some bad habits. Stop rolling away when you can punish and focus on your spacing. I think your Sonic is getting a lot better.
25: Wood - You mindgamed me saying you wouldn't be a challenge for me in pools lol. You're better than you think you are. Good games.
33: Shadow Bot - Fun Melee. Marth is gay though.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
SHOUT OUTS!

1: Nope - Good ****, GF's were deff worth watching. ill be over more to practice up some more, and maybe, just maybe you can get some TL practice in aswell.
2: Xisin - WOW, well played Xisin. I knew at SnS that you had gotten better, but this much better?? DAAAAMN
3: Smash64 :ness: <-- left it cause its funny, anyway, friday night/saturday morning was priceless. More Luigi Coin Matches on Mansion!
4: Y.b.M - 4th? placing the lowest of the god kais this time?? gg ybm, gg. also, get better at melee, well, holding a GCC first, then melee :)
5: Champ - BOW BOW...and LOL at you signing my tv, when the hell did you do that? xD
5: Lou - Good stuff lou, i need to work more on my G&W match up.
7: Kel - Was good seeing you again since LLS, and watching you play DDR was amazing, first time ive seen that.
7: Wakka - do better please.
9: Infern Angelis - WTF 9th?? the "third best snake in ohio" outplaced the "first" and the "second"?? GG on the MM tho, i thought i had you with the usmash.
9: Tyr - Haha, im not that great at melee myself, tbh, i only play falcon cause he moon walks and falcon punchs (looks at Dr.X >.>) its only my mario thats really of any worth xD
9: Overswarm - good matches in pools even tho i know pools in a case were no one gets eliminated are kinda a joke. But nonetheless, i was eager to get that usmash off and died because of it :(
9: Capem - i agree, wakka got a really lucky first game winning kill off. but you have to admit, you should have seen it coming with how much you two play friendlies and thats happened. xD
13: Hilt :olimar: - MOAR NOLIMAR DITTOS!!! i enjoy them xD anyway, took 9lives with dacus yesterday. Mora friendlies and deff more TL vs D3 :) stoopid dash attack and me not being able to dodge roll :(
13: Silhouette - lookie, youve already gotten better now that youre back in smashfield and not in OUGA :)
13: P.Sin :olimar: - wow, just...wow, do better scrub. srsly, did you get bracket fuked or something? Run into springfield and get SMASHEDFIELDED???? WTF
13: Wangston - didnt get to play, altho i look forward to it someday soon
17: Sneaky Tako - TAKO!!!! good seeing you again, and doubles on friday night were too funny :)
17: Sugartastic - i dont think i played you...maybe in the future???
17: FailProofFrank - Wolf....i hate wolf. Sorry i had to camp you on Japes, but that level, especailly against a character that camps a spot so well, is all about patience. you deff took me by suprise with the meteors tho
17: Judo -shiek man, im telling ya, playing another character, much more fun :) j/k altho, the chain, imo, is good enough to make me want to play her xD
17: Sai - SAAAI. sorry i put you out man, but i have sooo much diddy practice. i think you could have cp'd better against me tho. talk to wakka about that, he'd know more.
17: Cr4sh - fuking lava...that is all. oh and, i love the signature on my tv...its sweet.also HADOUKEN!
17: calic - Good matches in pools, i kinda feel bad about the janky-ness on RC and the suicide, but i gues i should have played smarter than that.
17: Doctor X - WOOT, melee ftw. i'd deff enjoy playing that with you more, event ho i hate fox. oh and PS...FAAAALCON PWWWAAAAAAANCH
25: Airborne - really good yoshi man. like iw as telling you tho, im overly aggressive and sometimes i get caught up in it, that i make a lot of mistakes. i know the feeling of not knowing a match up and losing to it cause of it. It sucks, but im sure once you get it down, the matches will be to the wire.
25: Metaflair - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thanks for supplying melee and a night full of fun. Rap chop is 22guud, also, thank you for offering a different place to sleep, but as you could prolly tell...i was KO'd by tiredness. Im not usually a heavy sleeper either, i just mix the sounds by blending it together in my mind and just fall asleep to harmony xD habit i got into after spending late nights at my house with 4 sisters fighting....yeah.....
25: H. Cortez - I dont think i played you, altho i would like to!
25: Mister Eric - BEEP BEEP! God Kais rap was a good choice imo :) Anyway, good matches first round of singles. Ill help you out more with olimar and TL next time we see each other if youd like, i knew you were asking for TL saturday night, but i was gon!
25: Excel - woot excel, not coming in last! good job :) keep working on that fox, i know it could be better
25: Mayling - May?? as in the one hilt was playing and i stepped in? let me know and ill give an actual shout xD
25: Soldier2 - Didnt get to play you or meet you, id like to do both tho :)
25: Wood - got wood? sorry, had to, anyway, id like to play you aswell
33: Shadow Bot - SHADOW!!! melee is a good game, just watch out for my mario. sorry i had to chain grab you xD no one plays shiek against me often.
33: Tim - I dont think i met you either, we should fix that
33: HSM - Woot new face in the field! keep coming over to markus' and get some good practice in then im sure you'll do great.
33: Zero - sucks you had to leave man, i would have loved to play you in brackets or friendlies. I'm sure you would have done great with placing third seed in all. but rest assured, if you get more time to be a tournament, youd do great.
33: Gabe - i dont think i saw or met you, please help?

1. OS + Kel - mk mk....go figure.
2. Infern + Smash64 - God Kais!
3. Lou + Nope - Woot, good stuff lou and nope, placing in both singles and doubles!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
25: Mayling - May?? as in the one hilt was playing and i stepped in? let me know and ill give an actual shout xD
Yup that was me. ^_^

Anyway, the tournament was sooo fun. I really enjoyed it; best I've been to. It was very nicely run, great work TOs. I think the free play helped a lot to alleviate some of the boredom element (for people like me, anyway, hehe). I definitely enjoyed myself and it was great to see everyone!

Thanks to everyone who played with me and most of all thanks for the friendlies, Hilt! ^_^

lou4222

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazing. The venue, free play arcade, amazing prices for concessions, and great talent made this one of the best local tourneys in a long time. Good stuff to Xisin and the rest of the morehead crew for putting this together. I definitely look forward to coming to more of these in the future. Shoutouts

1: Nope- Good stuff! You were pissing us off all week by saying you were going to win, but you ended up following through. I believe this is your second win and I expect many more to come. Our doubles team is close. Im tired of third place, but it is temporary

2: Xisin- lol im really glad i didnt have to play you in bracket. Your Marth is tough. I was impressed with your showing in grand finals. After the first set I thought you were done, but you stepped it up to the next level. I hope to see you enxt weekend.

3: Smash64 Great games Smash. My set with you was the most fun of the tourney. I wish we would have had the shield break recorded. Im sure we will be playing more in the future.

4: Y.b.M- GGs in pools. Tournaments are always 10x more fun when you and the rest of the GK are present.

5: Champ- PEW PEW says it all

5: Lou

7: Kel- It was great to have you back! I look forward to seeing you at tournaments again. I really enjoyed are set. Congrats on winning doubles.

7: Wakka- Good stuff Wakka. Way to rebound after the loss to Hilt even though it was at smashfields expense :(

9: Infern Angelis- I hope we play in tourney soon. Like I said earlier, tourneys are so much more fun with the GK

9: Tyr- I dont know about 50/50, but your Lucas is incredible. Id love to play in tourney soon because serious matches with you are a ton of fun.

9: Overswarm- Snake is OP :laugh: and hopefully you realize this soon enough

9: Capem- no biggie Capem, tough loss. Who knows maybe after next week we will be having a Cruncitize Me Capem 2

13: Hilt -Good games in pools, I always enjoy playing your Olimar. I hope to play again soon.

13: Silhouette- GGs in tourney. Stay with GW, at least as a secondary. I promise he will come in handy.

13: P.Sin- Come over more, I want more Olimar and TL practice

13: Wangston- GGs in pools. I was worried after our first game. Dont ban Japes, even if you do hate clap trap

17: Sneaky Tako- You are a real nice guy and im glad you are starting to come to tourneys. The Ohio scene is amazing!

17: Sugartastic- Fellow GW, I wish we would have gotten to talk more.

17: FailProofFrank

17: Judo

17: Sai- I hope to see you next weekend. And same with Sneaky, having cool guys like you just makes the scene that much better.

17: Cr4sh- We didnt get to play, and now that I think of it we havnt played in a long time. I hope that changes soon.

17: calic
17: Doctor X
25: Airborne I want to play your yoshii
25: Metaflair Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
25: H. Cortez
25: Mister Eric- You are much better than this placing!
25: Excel- Hope to see you again soon, maybe next weekend?
25: Mayling
25: Soldier2
25: Wood
33: Shadow Bot- GGs in pools, always fun matches
33: Tim
33: HSM- Im glad you came, stick with Smashfield and you will be getting better in no time.
33: Zero
33: Gabe

QUIVO

Smash Master
Good **** to Nope for winning this!
Good **** to Xisin for 2nd!
Really good **** to Smash64 getting 3rd! Ness is too good!

Lou, its bout time you stepped it up a notch! Good stuff! Iwanna see more top 5s from you!!

Snake is too good btw.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Imo, you're better than them and would win with ROB.
Record against xisin with ROB- 1 set victory

Record against Nope with ROB- about a dozen last hit, last game sets going both ways

Record against xisin with MK- 100% tournament victory, losing only one set and winning in GF

Record against Nope with MK- Actually haven't played him much, but went 2-1 with him in pools. The 1 loss was with ROB.

ROB is a really bad character that I just enjoy. I'm not going to fight uphill when I can just pick MK and guess my way through things :p

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14

Record against Nope with ROB- about a dozen last hit, last game sets going both ways

Record against xisin with MK- 100% tournament victory, losing only one set and winning in GF

Record against Nope with MK- Actually haven't played him much, but went 2-1 with him in pools. The 1 loss was with ROB.

ROB is a really bad character that I just enjoy. I'm not going to fight uphill when I can just pick MK and guess my way through things :p

the way i recall things is you've only beaten me with your rob... once? since then ive beaten it everytime you brought it out. I've also beaten your mk in... 3 sets now? but you switch in between the two so much it all blurs. (against me.) -further clarification needed i guess: what i mean is sometimes you play them both in one set against me. Hard for me to call which you used on those.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
the way i recall things is you've only beaten me with your rob... once? since then ive beaten it everytime you brought it out. I've also beaten your mk in... 3 sets now? but you switch in between the two so much it all blurs. (against me.) -further clarification needed i guess: what i mean is sometimes you play them both in one set against me. Hard for me to call which you used on those.
^^

in all tournaments, it's been losing only one set to you with MK, coming back and winng tournament.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
^^

in all tournaments, it's been losing only one set to you with MK, coming back and winng tournament.
I do need to stop that nasty 2nd place choking habit of mine.

But yea, what you said above is truth. I've sent you to losers 3-4 times now but you've beaten more than that. -cept this time it wasnt you i choked to in grands from the winners bracket side haha

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I do need to stop that nasty 2nd place choking habit of mine.

But yea, what you said above is truth. I've sent you to losers 3-4 times now but you've beaten more than that. -cept this time it wasnt you i choked to in grands from the winners bracket side haha
qouted just to point how awesomely true my sig is when it comes to Choke-a-Cola.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You seem to be placing higher when you use ROB, mah d00. That's what I see in the results.
I've only played straight ROB in one tournament for as far back as I remember... and got the same placing I did with MK at similar events. 1st.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
um

Let me clarify then.

I haven't really seen you get 9th and crap like that when you go ROB.
Final placing with ROB before picking up MK, at the height of my ROB usage and the very beginning of the rise of MK:

9th

I didn't see M2K lose with Dedede either, doesn't mean he'd do better. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok so um... Why are you pro-ban if the highest placing MK was Kel at 7th and Snake owned this shiz? Snake beats MK, lol. Your area has the least MK dominance ever.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ok so um... Why are you pro-ban if the highest placing MK was Kel at 7th and Snake owned this shiz? Snake beats MK, lol. Your area has the least MK dominance ever.
There were a lot of upsets this tournament. Capem lost to Wakka, who he doesn't lose to. I lost to Nope, who I beat just that day in pools. Things like that.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Truthfully theres only 1 snake main in the top 5. Thats Nope. Smash64 uses Ness for the most part, he tends to bust out either snake or mk against me (marth match up.)

Highest placing snake besides that was infern at 9th. I really dont see how snake owned this event, besides winning in a truely close match. (darn it nope die before 200% :/.)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, not to derail the "BAN MK" conversatioin, but Shout Time!

1: Nope - Good **** taking first, man. Sucks we didn't get to play this time around, we'll make sure to next time.
2: Xisin - There isn't anything wrong with second haha.
3: Eduardo - Highest placing god kai? Good ****, smash. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of you and that ness, in the future.
4: Ja'mel - We always have to play every tournament haha.
5: Champ - pewpew! pewpew! i'm bringing my pikmin to throw at you next time, haha. Enjoyed the set we played, even though you wrecked me ^^;
5: Lou - We definitely need to play more games next tournament. GW matchup still feels so weird to me :/
7: Kel - you're welcome for the five bucks, haha. I plan to money match you again next tournament we're at, and maybe not get beat as bad hahaha.
9: IAnthony - Enjoyed the games, man. We need to just play friendlies, sometimes, we never do that >.>
9: Tyr - Yeah we should definitely get a money match next time if we're able. Also i didn't get a chance to make fun of your resemblance to jiano this time :(
9: Overswarm - Thanks for the advice, man. Expect me to ask for more if I can start thinking of specific things i'm doing wrong >.>
9: Capem - halberd spike was too good, haha. We'll need to play more next time. Expect another money match from me :x
13: Hilt - :/
13: Silhouette - Didn't talk to you much :/ We need to play again too. Though i'm not sure when the next time i'll be in ohio will be :(
13: P.Sin - Haha tied again. Enjoyed the olimar dittoes. You're too pro at nolimar though, haha. And yeah, we'll definitely need to do more secondaries matches, man.
13: Wangston - Good **** beating me, i didn't know what was going on, haha. That last combo almost made me piss my pants xD
17: Sneaky Tako - Enjoyed our bracket game, man. We need to get some friendlies in next time
17: Sugartastic - Enjoyed our set, man. Glad you guys were able to make it =D
17: FailProofFrank - Come to kentucky again, man! Even though it's a somewhat long drive >.> Glad you guys were able to make it though
17: Judo - Good ****, man. You're definitely better than you let off to be. Keep coming with us to tournaments and you'll make it up there fast
17: Sai - Enjoyed the friendlies, diddy's too fun lol.
17: Colligan - I'm gonna make a scene for YOU! And you'll LIKE IT!
17: calic - BIG PIKA!
17: Doctor X - Glad you were able to come, man. Hopefully i'll see ya again sometime =D
25: Airborne - Glad you were able to make it, man. Sorry you didn't do as well as you expected. Neither did i ^^; That's probably not boosting any confidence, haha, but don't worry about your placings, man. Just keep coming to these tournaments when you're able and you'll get better.
25: Metaflair - man, when are you gonna give me zelda's number :/
25: H. Cortez - ****in... greatest name ever, haha
25: Mister Eric - Enjoyed the money matches, man. I'm sure we'll be getting more next time.
25: Excel - Don't think we played at all. We havent in a while, actually. We'll need to get more practice sessions in with the louisville group soon, man.
25: Mayling - hihi! Glad you came to a tournament again! FINALLY!! ^^ We definitely need to get more friendlies in next time. =D
25: Soldier2 - sorry we didnt do the FFARandom tournament :( I wanted to do it too....
33: Shadow Bot - Enjoyed the set we played, man. Come to more tournaments! haha
33: Zero - Good **** getting third seed. Sucks you werent able to stay through bracket, but I guess we saw it coming. You should be able to come to a S2D tournament sometime though, which should be better for you. Keep it up, man.

Top Bottom