• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Arcade I Results and Shoutouts

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Shout outs:

1: Nope $165.60 - Probably the most disheartning set i've ever played 2-2 i have astock up and your in triple digit %'s on your last stock... i somehow lost in that situation... oh well i'll see you next weekend to make things right :p Ggs though

2: Xisin $75.90 - choke.

3: Smash64 $48.30 - keep that ness up. I kinda wanna play it to see what all this hypes about, but im marf and will likely never see it.

4: Y.b.M $27.60 - Another man that lost to a silly circumstances. You'll do better next week.

5: Champ $13.80 - fun rematch. Hope we play again sometime.

5: Lou $13.80- Awesome job. Glad you made it that far. Hopefully I'll be in Springfield next week.

7: Kel - great seeing you again, one of the mks that forced me to learn the match up... glad you did.

7: Wakka - We never really spoke to each other. Good job though.

9: Infern Angelis - Yeah... snake is dumb :p keep it up though, I'll break your winning streak on me sometime.

9: Tyr - Nice Lucas and you could tell I had no clue in that mk vs lucas game lol. Nice seeing you there.

9: Overswarm - I really do enjoy each and every set we play, hope to see you alot more.

9: Capem- Marths tough! especially when said marth has been gimped in about 1000 different ways by two mks that used to beat him every tourney :(. Glad you came.

13: Hilt - C'mon Kentucky step it up! 13th is our 2nd highest placer in our own in state tourney :( Thanks for the help running things hilt... greatly appreciate it.

13: P.Sin - I's say that SnS was my worst tournament in months actually... i didnt improve there at all, i wasnt feeling it at all that day.

13: Wangston - Nice to see you moving up in bigger tournaments.

17: Sugartastic - Thanks for coming out from WV... I'll keep you posted on the next arcade event.

17: FailProofFrank - Same as above Glad you made it.

17: Judo - Your shiek is getting better. Keep at it.

17: Cr4sh - HERBS n SPICES!!!!! i love you way too much haha. lots of homo.

17: Doctor X - Glad to see you make it out to the tournament... does this mean you'll be active again?

25: Metaflair - Thanks for the help, housing and doing generally everything i wasnt able to. thank Justin for me as well... i already have but yeah again doesnt hurt.

25: H. Cortez - New Morehead guys! hope you guys come out again, we'll help you with your game.

25: Mister Eric - We got next week i nthe bag... we just gotta go and rep KY

25: Mayling - always glad to see some of the people that if irst started playing in tournament around when i started going to them last december... always fun to have you around.

25: Wood - Love that WV is able to come. Come back again sometime.

33: Tim - Another new guy from Morehead. again stop by the arcade, we'll help you with your game.

wakka444

Smash Ace
capem and i have been going back in forth recently in friendlies not to mention we play all the time so we rly know eachother, i just had the better mindset going in

shoutouts

nope-snakes broken=p good **** reppin springfield still=D

lou-2day i will say gnw is an alright character haha

capem-diddy hump, release, footstool, barrel spike=) you shouldve beat champ tho you had no buisness in losers=P

xisin-u are rly scary haha good **** tho youre only getting better see you next weekend=D

OS-i wanted you to beat nope sooo bad haha thanks for housing and all the random help and tips and youre 2good at monopoly o.O

kel-nice having you back youre mad good at ddr and a victim to 64s tricks>.>

champ-MORE GANGSTER TREEMONSTER!!!!!!

god kais-tournaments arent nearly as good w out you guys haha see you this weekend!!!GOD KAIS!!!

sai and crash-diddy is 2 good ive got more diddy tips and random tricks anytime=D haha

haters-=(

see everyone this weekend!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shout outs:1: Nope $165.60 - Probably the most disheartning set i've ever played 2-2 i have astock up and your in triple digit %'s on your last stock... i somehow lost in that situation... oh well i'll see you next weekend to make things right :p Ggs though
A match against Snake is never over until he's dead.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Why are you pro-ban if the highest placing MK was Kel at 7th and Snake owned this shiz? Your area has the least MK dominance ever.
i was going to rant about how you always come in here and tell OS to go ROB and how annoying it is that you "care" in the first place but instead i thought why not put my insight and thoughts into the reason OS is pro-ban and why he plays MK.

Correct me if im wrong OS but a few reasons you play MK is because 1) he is easy to use and has the best moveset in the game, let alone 5 ways to recover. 2) he was a character you could stay with and never practice. 3) he wins becuase he is a good character and you have things to pay for but not enough time to practice every day.

I do believe, listening to the pod cast awhile back, you explained that because he is so easy to use, that people were picking him up just to deal with MK himself. Granted, someone who never practices or plays MK except against a MK is a bad way to do it, but if your character is going to get stomped by him anyway, why not make the match up a 50:50? Either way, you'll prolly lose and its not going to help you any in the first place to dive at a well known mk and your relatively bad MK. The reason is, nobody should feel like they had to pick this character up to deal with MK himself.

Not putting words into your mouth or anything OS, but i do believe those were some soul reasons as to why you wanted him banned to begin with and still do. Now your current feelings on the matter i wouldnt know about, but Inui, being a BR guy, youd think he would know your reasons as to why you wanted him banned.

NOW, to post about what i really came in the thread to do.

as wakka said os, thank you for the housing and thank you guys for throwing such a good tournament. i really really enjoyed myself there and i would deff not mind coming back

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
1: Nope - NEXT WEEK PAL MOREHEAD IS GONNA RETURN A FAVOR GOT THAT?! Great Job dude......sadly I did not want to see any Ohio Player take this tourney, but you did so...WOOOOOOOOO!

2: Xisin - Dude don't beat yourself up. Awesome Job that marth is so good best in the midwest?!?! HA its the best in the WORLD!!!

3: Smash64 - You had some close matches bro too bad the other God Kais can't help you in like they do in monopoly =P. For real though impressive playing I think you can take the next one.

4: Y.b.M - I know why you placed here.....you were in Morehead and I bet you were thinking "Man I got to find a honey in this town and see if the rumors are true." it throws off anyone's concentration. I kid but good job you'll get it this weekend.

5: Champ - WOOOOOOOOO! PAL YOU WANT THE BELT? WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! NEXT TOURNEY WE MEET UP AT THERE WILL BE A CAGE MATCH WITH MISTER ERIC AS REFEREE. I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SO BAD YOU'LL CHANGE THAT LIE OF A NAME YOU HAVE!!! Dude we like never play so we must change this. You are one awesome smasher.

5: Lou - LOU? OH....LOUSER YOU TELL CAKE THAT HE HAS A MESS ON HIS HANDS ONCE I GET TO DUMBFIELD UNDERSTAND? One of my favorites from smashfield dude I think you got this next tourney hope to play you some.

7: Kel - Fun times at G3 I guess. We seem to share the same luck in the game of monopoly. Glad you stopped by hope to see you at the next one.

7: Wakka - I'm sure it was you that needed something to sleep on....dude when I saw you use a book as a pillow I was like "WTF!?"

9: Infern Angelis - Thanks for the Ike match on pirate ship I needed to play one.

9: Tyr - Your welcome Melee is still fun....I just can't readjust.

9: Overswarm - Risk next time, glad you stuck around afterwards.

9: Capem - Another awesome Ohio smasher.

13: Hilt -The Olimar of KY we need to do some matches I haven't played you since my first tourney in lexington. Also I don't think Zelda likes SMALL men.

13: P.Sin - Hope you enjoyed yourself. Sorry if the machines kept you up for some time.

13: Wangston - 118,000!!!! Awesome DK score I got a name for you Little Weebs XD. Hope to see you next time.

17: Sneakytako - Dude glad you stuck around. Goldeneye was to much. Hopefully I will have more cards and such also a game of risk will occur.

17: Sugartastic - Great GaW I soo wanted to win our match on Castle Siege.

17: FailProofFrank - Hope to see you at the next one.

17: Sai - I diiid it!!! SO glad to find another smasher who knows about Eli porter we need to have more matches.

17: Judo - We didn't play I don't think.....=/

17: Cr4sh - Da Weeg of the midwest. WOOOOOO! (I am going to do some miyomoto Bass playing next time we meet on Smashville **** the match)

17: Doctor X - Awesome Pit I rarely play any of them. MK dittos kill me a rematch we must have. Also sorry I couldn't help find anything to sleep on.

25: Metaflair - DUDE YOU ARE SOO AWESOME LIKE REALLY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE GREATEST SMASHER EVER! I LOVE HOW YOU TAKE IT EASY ON ALL THESE GUYS SO THEY CAN HAVE FUN INSTEAD OF HAVING THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS CRUSHED. XD I really need to find some outside hobbies this small room drives me insane.

25: H. Cortez - Come train Morehead needs Morenumbers.

25: Mister Eric - My bro dude much loves. Also let me pull on that **** for awhile. I heard abut that big ol **** you got XD. Remember team I diiid it will return.

25: Mayling - Best female smasher in KY keep going to tournies show them why wings help bring in the blings. (?!?!?!?)

25: Wood - I need to see more WV. You guys are the neighbors.

33: Tim - Dude come to G3 and I will make a man out of you.....or at the least a smasher. XDDD

Very awesome tourney. I was glad to see you guys liked the venue. The owners say thank as well and hope you guys return to G3 for more smash tournaments in future events.

WOOOOOOOOOO!

wakka444

Smash Ace
@metaflair-yeah you definitely made my night w the sleep supplies=D
it beat the hell out of that book haha

Silhouette

Smash Lord
shout outs tomorrow, sleep for now.
still exhausted from this weekend and having work the moment i got back.
great tournie tons of fun, though we never did get shirts that said 'I <3 morehead' lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Nope- Good shizz winning the tournament! SMASHFIELD!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. $165.60

2: Xisin- I think you got a bit impatient against Nope on that last stock. Oh well you still ****. BTW where was my shoutout at???$75.90

3: Smash64- That match in pools was DEPRESSING. $48.30

4: Y.b.M- WTF Ja'Mel? Where is that 1st place win at? $27.60

5: Champ- Good games dude. Your IC's are goofy. $13.80

5: Lou- We've gotta play sometime. $13.80

7: Wakka- Stupid monkey.

9: Infern Angelis- I will not MM you.

9: Tyr- Mean Lucas as always.

9: Overswarm- Geez OS way to blow it. You can do better.

9: Capem- Good pools matches.

13: Hilt- Practice sesh! Lets do it!!

13: P.Sin

13: Wangston-DDR Max 2 lets do it!

17: Sugartastic-Good matches. Looking forward to seeing you dudes again.

17: FailProofFrank-Ugh...Wolf...

17: Judo-Beastly Sheik is beastly.

17: Sai- *groan* Diddy Kong...

17: Cr4sh-You need to step up the Shoryu game. Make it 10 next time.

17: calic-Come on MaFKA you got this.

17: Doctor X-Look who made a pretty decent comeback. Good to see you again X!

25: Airborne-Dat Yoshi too gewd. Stupid Egg Lay mindgames.

25: Metaflair-WOOOOOOO!!! We still the champs!

25: H. Cortez-Dude you didn't stick around long enough for me to give you some Sonic tips.

25: Mister Eric-lolwut? Why are you placed 25th?

25: Excel-Gotta fix that **** Diddy Kong...

25: Mayling-Good to see you again May-May! Bring Greg next time!

25: Wood-Good to see you again! I wanna see that Sonic next time.

33: Shadow Bot- Stupid blue dog thing...

33: Zero-Sucks you have to leave so early. I wanted to play you!

Well ran tournament. I wish I didn't have Wakka and Sai in my pool...stupid monkeys...

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
Ahh man, WV had a hella time, very fun. This shoutouts thing is pretty sweet, so here's what i got to say...

1: Nope - **** good snake, i hate those tilts lol...and good job on the Win...

2: Xisin - You and Y.B.M really messed me and Shug up during the doubles tourney, cant wait to get some more experience with doubles and come back...

4: Y.b.M - Same with Xisin up there, you guys got us bad...

5: Lou -Man we didnt get to fight, but i wouldve loved to see what i had againts your G&W, mainly just cuz i have a lot of experience fighting him =P

9: Tyr - Sweet Lucas, he's one of those characters i have basically no experience with. But next time I want a rematch

9: Overswarm - UGH...i did so bad during our match, I need a rematch

13: P.Sin - Those meteors are somethin I've been workin on lol, but your olimar just got me, I think after better consideration i wouldnt have taken you to japes, we'll have to play again...

17: Sugartastic - MY FELLOW WEST VIGINIAN...we did what we could...WE CAN ONLY GET STRONGER...

17: FailProofFrank - Is that the same FailProofFrank as the first boss in Earthbound?????

17: Cr4sh - I had a blast fighting you, and im glad i was able to show that WV had game lol...also glad to see somebody else has a lof of THE DORF, and Katamari music.

17. Calic- Sweet Pikachu, those quick attacks are insane, and yeah, Wolf's OverB is a Meteor with a certain sweet spot =P

25. Airborne- I have never gotten to fight a good Yoshi before, it was definetly an experience.

25: Metaflair - Man, that crazy speech thing you and Mister Eric said during our and Shugs team match was ridiculous lol....

25: Mister Eric - Again, same as with metaflair, it was ridiculous lol.

25. Excel- Lol, Just think of it like this, now we can cure that mental block with wolf if we play enough.

25: Wood - mmmmm...touche'...

Alright, I only shouted out to people i got to battle, or had a thought to, But definetley if more tournaments are present here, we'll be there, its a short drive and a lot of fun...and remember, upon our return WE WILL BE STRONGERRR...lol

MAAAX_himself

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Kel your greasy hair will haunt me forever and i regret this day i met you your the ugliest person ive ever met im surprised a grease fire didnt start when i lit the ddr machine on fire with my trip As

the money match we had was the easiest match of my ddr career and even though i almost fell off the pad laughing at your greasy mop you are still the most pathetic excuse for a human bean

i got 14 aaas that day

how many did you get

S my D

your a scrub

go lick one you greasy hairlip

your mk sucks your not broken with him you got beat by a marth and cried just like when i beat you at ddr just like when your mom saw your ugly face at birth

dollaz baby!!!!!

if you ever see me again i wil glady money match you again and if i win like i know i will you have to wring your hair out and drink the grease along with your crybaby tears you dumb dubba

me and chris acosta will eat your babies and theyll be better humans than youll ever be after we poop them out

shoutout to wangston with mad skills at dk kill screen nice WR

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I didn't know people still played DDR competitively..
You know how there are those "take a penny, leave a penny" trays at gas stations?

Well, the DDR community is a "take a jerk, leave a jerk" tray. Except no one ever takes a jerk out. Every once in a while you find a dime or quarter in there and fish it out, but they don't stay too long.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
You know how there are those "take a penny, leave a penny" trays at gas stations?

Well, the DDR community is a "take a jerk, leave a jerk" tray. Except no one ever takes a jerk out. Every once in a while you find a dime or quarter in there and fish it out, but they don't stay too long.
haha Good ol OS and his metaphoric expressions....

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
heads up, i don't think that guy is really who he says he is. Just simply due to what kel has said and the information he has in that post. but either way, ban him and if possible ban the ip.

not_corey

Smash Cadet
Nope- I didn't get to play you or talk to you but good **** in finals
Xisin- Thatnks for having us out. I <3 your marth
Smash64-Great ness skills I wish i couldve played you
Y.b.M- Man you ***** me in pools...
Champ- you tore us up in doubles. Id really like to play you in singles
Lou- We need to hang out at the next tourney I need some tips on playing defensively with Gdub
Infern Angelis- GGs and thanks for the gummi bears : D
Capem- Great MK i think you knocked FpF and me out of doubles
Hilt -Good games in pools, your oli is a beast
Silhouette- I played awful during our set... cant wait to play you again
P.Sin- I liked what I saw we should do some matches next time
Sugartastic is one classy mother ****er
FailProofFrank-GlassBottomBoatRide will rise to power
Cr4sh-I need to redeem myself against you
Metaflair- I had the most fun during our sets Woooooooooooooooooooo
Mister Eric- Had a blast playing you in doubles
Excel- Fun matches, we need to play more
Wood- blah blah
Shadow Bot- I got so lucky with that 9, I was surprised it even connected
Zero-your wii had the best music

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: Nope- Good Job winning Singles...You deserved it....

2: Xisin- You should have won...Someone choked the hell out of you during that match....Celebrate afterwards..Not during the Match....

3: Smash64- I hate Ness...I ****in hate him

4: Y.b.M.- Your the Best Kirby in the Nation Ma****a

5: Champ- Yeah I know...God Kais are to good

5: Lou- You've gotten much better

7: Kel- Welcome back to Ohio

7: Wakka- Nice placing...We have yet to play...I believe we will very soon.

9: Infern Angelis- God Kais..Sucks That I had to eliminate you

9: Tyr- Nice stuff...Lucas is too good

9: Overswarm- Smooth Criminal OS...Monopoly is to good

9: Capem- Springfield takin each other out...ahaha

13: Hilt- Great Oli...We seem to always play one another

13: Silhouette-We have yet to play in a tournament I believe...Keep up the Good Stuff

13: P.Sin- You tied with Hilt...Nice

13: Wangston- Good GW i expect you to play him more often.

17: Sneaky Tako- Your ROB is Getting better...I see much room for improvement

17: Sai- I see you are getting better slowly...Keep climbing that mountain

17: Cr4sh- Your Luigi is to Pro and I'm glad I didn't play it....

17: Doctor X- Glad you came out with us....It's Good having ya around, I love hearing you argue...

25: Airborne- Good Yoshi....Hope you stick to him.

25: Metaflair- Thanks for allowing us to play at your home...That is so kind of you...Hope to see ya soon

25: Mister Eric- BEEP...Nice hanging out with you...Even though your stingy in N64:laugh:

I Took forever to post because I'm a God Kai And I felt like it...
I'll see most of you all This weekend...So prepare for trouble and make it double!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
13: P.Sin - Those meteors are somethin I've been workin on lol, but your olimar just got me, I think after better consideration i wouldnt have taken you to japes, we'll have to play again...l
hahah FPF, i wouldnt worry about japes too much, despite the fact that you did get some spikes on me in the first two games, i wouldnt have let them happen as often ever again :)
also, you prolly really could have won that match if you just would have kept some patience instead of letting my camping and spamming you get to you. i was in your head, and i stayed in, it was obvious to me that the camping was bothering you. More games are deff in store imo :)

P.Sin- I liked what I saw we should do some matches next time
creeper???? HAHAHA j/k, anyway, i dont really remember if i met you or not but rest assured, if you ever see me again or happen to be near springfield at any time, just let me know and we'll get some games in.

13: P.Sin- You tied with Hilt...Nice

haha, next time, i wont tie him, ill out place him...so long i dont run into Nope again...although ut was close games between my TL and his Snake.

L2 use a GCC so we can play melee together.
shoutouts tomorrow
LAZY SMASH...JUST PLAIN LAZY!!! xD lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Allisbrawl for whatever reason is refusing to verify the results for medals. no idea whats wrong with em.

wangston

Smash Lord
1: Nope :snake: Nice job.
2: Xisin :marth: $75.90 So close
3: Smash64 :ness2: :snake: $48.30 Ness has gotten way better. I've played Fow when I was out in college, it was a while ago, but your ness is legit now. I really screwed the last game up bad. Ohhh well next time.
4: Y.b.M :kirby: $27.60 LOL Klap trap ftw. Lol I just had a feeling that klap was going to get me. GW is okay, I really hardly use him but I think i'm going to have to for bad match ups.
5: Champ :falco: $13.80 Nice falco
5: Lou :gw: $13.80 Nahhhh Japes is to gay lol. I just got way to impatient the 3rd game and I couldn't get any space, you were on my nuts so I couldn't breath.
7: Kel :metaknight: Fun friendlies even though we were both sand bagging lol. Maaax is just being stupid I don't know why he didn't mm you though, he said 50$ was to much and he just was too scared even though he had 14 AAAs that day. Actaully that wasn't maaax it was his brother and he just wanted maaax to look like a douche. LOL sorry about that.
7: Wakka :diddy: Diddy is homo I don't know the matchup and then I just got pissed so I didn't play smart at all, nice diddy though
9: Infern Angelis :snake: I want to play you.
9: Tyr :lucas: Lucas is broken
9: Overswarm :metaknight:
9: Capem :metaknight:
13: Hilt :olimar: I won cause you tried to fight me instead of play patient and grab, I have no idea how to punish his pivot grab. Which is why you 2-0'd me twice at s2d
13: Wangston :falco: scrub much
17: Sneaky Tako :rob: Fun games in pools
17: calic :pikachu: I'm not sure what happened with your up-b that last game. GGS though I don't mind playing pika now that i know how to fight him a little better.
17: Doctor X I was really hoping you were going to beat waka I wanted to play your pit cause Curropt Fate says I need to play more pits so he knows how he compares. Fun melee games though.
25: Metaflair :metaknight: Work on your Donkey Kong game. I went to cedar point and played the real arcade. I got 1258000, not a kill screen by a long shot but I got past the 3rd elevator stage twice so I'm thinking i've got that down.
25: Mister Eric :rob: BEEP BEEP lol I didn't know you could move like that on ddr
33: Shadow Bot Nice pool matches I hate Lucario I don't know what to do against his roll it's too good.
33: Zero How did you end up down here you must have got bracket ****ed

Kel

Smash Master
Lol that explains some stuff Wangston. I mean, I've seen him on DDR sites and all, but I've never even talked to him so I had no idea what his deal was.

He had 14 AAAs on easy songs =P

I didn't know you played DDR too

wangston

Smash Lord
Lol I used to play ddr, I'm so bad at it now. I can only pass 7 footers I played on Max2 home version haha.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Wangston if u know that kid tell him to STFU! He's a scrub for even being so negitive to Kel regardless of any reasoning. And quite honestly if he is gonna talk **** to Kel he might as well talk to **** to all of the smashers that were there. And if he brings his little punk *** back to that arcade during another smash tourney n talks **** to Kel,tho I don't know kel very well ill gladly break that kids face for disrepecting kel. There's no reason for that immuture post he left over a simple game of DDR.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Wangston if u know that kid tell him to STFU! He's a scrub for even being so negitive to Kel regardless of any reasoning. And quite honestly if he is gonna talk **** to Kel he might as well talk to **** to all of the smashers that were there. And if he brings his little punk *** back to that arcade during another smash tourney n talks **** to Kel,tho I don't know kel very well ill gladly break that kids face for disrepecting kel. There's no reason for that immuture post he left over a simple game of DDR.
No No No....If anybody is going to be breaking faces....Please let me be the one to do it. I've been waiting for a moment to try out my new Ganondorf Punch. But ummm yea...Slide the word to homeboy that we don't approve of that negativity...Pretty please. I didn't wanna be the one to start an Internet beef so I didn't say anything...But I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels PO'd about Ol' Boy...Ya Dig...Scream at me...GOD KAIS!!!

wangston

Smash Lord
I said it was maaax's brother. His brother wanted Maaax to look like a douche. That's why it's full of stupid insults and no punctuation, he was just trying to make his brother look really really bad though maaax wasn't' even there.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I understand that but that kid who is posting still was there and still said what he said. I get it its not maxx its his bro who was playin ddr the whole day.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@wangston:

you beat pivot grabs by spacing lasers and camping the **** out of him...when he starts getting closer you might have a problem but once he gets into jab or ftilt range just jab or ftilt, it annoys the hell out of olimars since none of their options beat out on 3/5 pikmin types iirc (blue white red)

grab doesn't beat phantasm until you're out of the animation either

once he starts retreating into pivot grabs you have to start jumping backwards, empty short hops to reset the situation

he can't do anything to you after that happens other than run forward but you have enough time to phantasm through him. hilt has a terrible habit where he pivot grabs and sees you jump...and then he runs forward again thinking that you'll airdodge so just phantasm through him lol

but idk, things change a lot in a month so maybe he doesn't try that stuff any more, he kept trying to do it to me

Top Bottom