• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Arcade I. Morehead, KY Sat. July 25th

MAAAX_himself

Smash Rookie
Hey Kel/Champ

How good are you girls at DDR?? I know Kel used to be good but what about you Champ??

I'll money match you all for as much as you want. $50 dollarz minimum dollaz dollaz dollaz!!!!

I'm one of the Midwest's top players, I'm that confident in my skillz. I played Ben Madsen yesterday and crushed his balls in.

So who wants to challenge me???

MAAAX_himself

Smash Rookie
lol you gave them an hour on a friday night to answer you? Champ is good, Kel is better, come and we will see who the best is.
When you say good, what exactly do you mean??

I have 180 AAAs.

Those 2 **** holes can't be better than the great MAAAX_himself.

While you ******* are playing Smash Bros., I'll be playing SMASH EVERYONE'S **** AT DDR!!!

Money matches all night, baby!!! DOLLAZ DOLLAZ DOLLAZ

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Heres the solution: just show up. He'll be there... promise. Kel was likely in bed at the time you posted last ngiht or practicing is very well likely on his way to the venue right now lol.

MAAAX_himself

Smash Rookie
Heres the solution: just show up. He'll be there... promise. Kel was likely in bed at the time you posted last ngiht or practicing is very well likely on his way to the venue right now lol.
He BETTER be there.

I can't wait to take all of his money.

clowsui

Smash Legend
doubles
1. kel os
2. dr x smells put into losers by champ + capem who they later beat

singles
WF xisin s64...dis god kai went all ness save one game v lou. probably gonna go snake vs xisin and switch to MK on the gay stages
LF nope ybm
tyr got knocked out by kel

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
o: Thanks clowsui, ur awesome :D i wish i went so i could have met you :/ (if your there at least, if not, i should have went anyways >_>)

clowsui

Smash Legend
nope + ybm i guess are losers semis? idk it feels weird for me to call the last part of loser's bracket loser's semis because it's only one match lol

MAAAX_himself

Smash Rookie
I asked Kel to money match at DDR but he saw me triping 10 footers so he didnt want to be my DDR slave

I made him cry and he wears diapers

We money matched and I tripd every song and he got As and he started to cry for his mommy so i spit in his creepy hair and it was so greasy i could count every strand It was sooo soo gross because he has a poop butt a girly man

And if I ever see him out in public im going to smash my fist in his weird dirty face because he sucks at everything

Dollaz dollaz dollaz

Hes an even worse scrub at DDR than he is at smash bros

No matter what he said i beat him for 50 dollaz dollaz dollaz

Kurri

Smash Rookie
1. Nope
2. Xisin
3. Smash
4. Y.B.M.

Posting now just because I think most people will get home late or not til tomorrow. (They are having a party it seems.)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not sure who MAAAX is trying to troll. Everyone that checks this thread was kinda there. >_>

smash64

Smash Champion
I asked Kel to money match at DDR but he saw me triping 10 footers so he didnt want to be my DDR slave

I made him cry and he wears diapers

We money matched and I tripd every song and he got As and he started to cry for his mommy so i spit in his creepy hair and it was so greasy i could count every strand It was sooo soo gross because he has a poop butt a girly man

And if I ever see him out in public im going to smash my fist in his weird dirty face because he sucks at everything

Dollaz dollaz dollaz

Hes an even worse scrub at DDR than he is at smash bros

No matter what he said i beat him for 50 dollaz dollaz dollaz
Git the *** out!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
1. Nope
2. Xisin
3. Smash
4. Y.B.M.

Posting now just because I think most people will get home late or not til tomorrow. (They are having a party it seems.)
yeah we had a party, some of us playing melee and the others playing "God Kais'opoly"

anyway, home now, gonna lay down for a bit and hopefully results thread will be up when i get up

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
Pretty hella fun guys, WV had a blast bein there...Now we just need to find more smashers to help us represent lol...We'll be back for more smashin as soon as we can to anywhere, AND WE WILL BE STRONGER lol...(and i agree, Snakes broke lol)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
nope, not a single one sadly, no one brought recording stuff... well some of grands were recorded by the owners

lou4222

Smash Lord
The entire grand finals was recorded. Im pumped to see them. The last game with the crowd reaction will be epic. Is there anyway to get that dudes you tube channel?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Pretty hella fun guys, WV had a blast bein there...Now we just need to find more smashers to help us represent lol...We'll be back for more smashin as soon as we can to anywhere, AND WE WILL BE STRONGER lol...(and i agree, Snakes broke lol)
You guys from WV should go Back to School.

Though I'm not sure how far that is for you guys...

I need to go to the next one of these....

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
Ha, Kiest, i thought you were insulting us for a second, and I couldnt figure out why it was such a polite insult lol...But yeah we'll definetly look into it and hopefully make it up...

Top Bottom