• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rant / Other Smash as a spectator sport

jJOEe

Smash Rookie
Love watching smash, but I hate playing it cos I get dumb angry when I lose and I don't even feel good when I win, just relieved. It is clear the game is just not for me but I watch a lot of smash streams and **** so I feel like I often want to play. Basically my question is kind of dumb but like how you supposed to stop playing this game.

DeadDraco

Smash Rookie
NNID
ICan'tMash
Switch FC
SW - 5004 - 1623 - 7046
I literally cannot help you there. I've been trying to quit this game for like... since it released, and I'm still playing it.

I think my urge to keep playing comes from the fact that everyone I know pretty much only plays this and if I were to quit I wouldn't be able to play with them anymore. So there's my reason lol

Rᴀᴍᴇɴ

Smash Rookie
I think the best way to stop playing the game is to find another game that you enjoy more. I remember when Bayonetta came out for Smash 4, I wasn't enjoying the game as much as I used to. I wanted to stop playing the game, so I got Splatoon and Super Mario Maker, games that I enjoyed a lot. I didn't play Smash 4 for two months since I was busy playing other games. So just finding games that you enjoy more could help you stop playing Smash Ultimate.

Top Bottom