• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Artist to help Smash Community

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hello, I have been invested in the Smash Community for a decade now, I've done it all - top player, TO, content creator, etc.
With the Smash Connect I can provide some of my skills to the Smash Community much easier. I happen to have done a Bachelors of Fine Arts program at a university and have worked extensively with a wide variety of mediums including digital artwork specializing in photo editing (Photoshop) and vector-based software (Flash and Illustrator). I just got a new computer (actually it is a terribly old, used, and refurbished low-end computer pieced together for about $100, but I am poor and it is lightyears ahead of my $20 rig that barely got me on Smashboards) and I can now do a little more work than I could previously.

To be concise about what I am advertising, I'd like to help others who are invested in the Smash Community with some minor graphic work (nothing too intensive since I have a bad wrist due to a chronic ailment I am recovering from) for those who are looking to help build their local scene. I am inclined to do community building work pro bono, but would be happy to help with a business end project if I am compensated for my work.
In other words, if you need a minor graphic work done I may help for free, but if you are making money off your tournament/project then I'll work on a professional level for pay.

Anyone interested in contracting me for my art and design skills, please contact me with a direct message conversation here on Smashboards.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Do you do banners, like tournament Facebook Event covers?
I don't know what Facebook Event covers are. I don't know what Facebook is.
But I am an artist, I know how to design and that can be applied to anything whether banners are real or virtual. If it can be designed I can design it.

Top Bottom