• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash and Brew Results

Zone

Smash Champion
Melee Bracket

Project M Bracket

Melee

1: Eikelmann
2: Rice
3: Ragnarock
4: Zone
5: Mankosuki
5: Mikeyy
7: Drummai boi
7: TooRush
9: Rolf
9: Dron
9: Oppa
9: Aly
13: Reckoner
13: Fro fo sho
13: Glitch
13: Dinowulf
17: TheRedDragon
17: Ippo
17: Yes?!
17: SGP
17: WTS
17: DJIleum
17: Ruse
17: Small
25: Rodie
25: Josh
25: Packetswitch
25: VDcrunch
25: EpicFail
25: Spaz
25: Junco
25: Rai
33: Jorge
33: Poet

Project M

1: Ragnarock ($69.00)
2: Eikelmann ($34.50)
3: M3t ($11.50)
4: Dron
5: Ram
5: Drummai boi
7: Oppa
7: Dinowulf
9: Menk
9: AMP
9: Cubelarooso
9: Tip
13: TheRedDragon
13: Poet
13: Small
13: Pheonix502
17: Fro fo sho
17: BK
17: Josh
17: AiAi
17: Hoss
17: Rai
17: VDcrunch

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
@Fro Fo Sho @ Zone Zone @ Dinowulf Dinowulf @ Mankosuki Mankosuki Thanks guys for the fun tournament.

Shoutouts to my crew for holding it down in the battle, especially @RAM for being clutch.
@ Эикельманн [РУС] Эикельманн [РУС] Thanks for coming all the way up to play with us. Next time I'm in the southern hemisphere I'm definitely gonna hunt you down for the runback.

@ Zone Zone are you gonna put these on the smashboards ranking? It can just import right from the tio file.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
there was a time where even at small events I'd get knocked out very quickly... surviving at least past round two seems like progress in my book... at least in PM.

knowing my luck, I'd still get trashed in Melee. I'll give it a shot next chance I get, though.

Last edited:

Dron

Smash Apprentice
this was fun!

edit: did anybody pick up an extra GC power cable/composite cables? they were used for the side TV in the stream room and probably got picked up on accident, but I'd appreciate it if everybody double checked their stuff

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
@rice come to orlando dude. i know you were playing like ass. we have monthlies with like triple the turnout of this tournament and you'd really enjoy yourself down here. could house you and everything. thanks for coming out and making my drive up there worth it.

@ Zone Zone ultra homie. thanks so much for the housing and for picking such a godlike venue. i wish more bar tournaments would happen, i was in heaven lol

also to everyone that i met at this, if you have facebook, add me at http://facebook.com/gzimmer9 :bee:

also, when will vids be uploaded? specifically pm. i think my second biggest accomplishment was my comeback vs @ Dron Dron in losers semis. ggs btw. lucas is wack as **** lol

@ Mankosuki Mankosuki i'm mad you didn't get top 3. :c

Last edited:

Dron

Smash Apprentice
also, when will vids be uploaded? specifically pm. i think my second biggest accomplishment was my comeback vs @ Dron Dron in losers semis. ggs btw. lucas is wack as **** lol
yeah that comeback on Dreamland was stupid crazy, gg

@ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t should be going through vids and getting them posted relatively soon I think, it might be a while because he has to sort through a few hours of uncut footage

Hey was there streaming on this tournament if there was can you give me a place to look it up at.
the internet didn't allow for any streaming but we recorded natively and the videos should eventually be up on www.youtube.com/alabamasmashleague

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Yea guys'll have to bear with me as I'm going through the vids. I don't make promises but **** should be done before the week is out.

Zone

Smash Champion
@ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t GJ on placing high in PM :) Glad you got to relax at a tournament for once and not have to do any TO'ing.

@ Mankosuki Mankosuki @ Dinowulf Dinowulf Thanks for calling matches while I had to play mine and getting the tournament moving along.

@Fro Fo Sho Thanks for venue searching, It's a lot of work to drive around and talk to people about setting up a tournament. So I definitely did not mind sitting on my ass calling matches most of the day in return :)

@ Dron Dron BLIP BLIP BLIP BLIP

@RAM YOU HAVE BEEN.... DELETED

@ Эикельманн [РУС] Эикельманн [РУС] Thanks for having the balls to drive up here to play us. Now you know our pain when it comes to traveling to big tournaments with skill consistently.

@ragnarock GG's man, I went emo mode for losing 3-0, and losing that 3 stock lead. But My inner man ******* slapped my inner emo. And I'll just come harder next time :)

@Ruse Keep at it man :) I believe in you.

@rice Did cheering help you? I realized we kind of stopped cheering on that set you lost. Then I was like "oh ****"

@ sam:) sam:) Let's show these guys what falcon is made of :)

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
GGs everyone, had a lot of fun and crews were hype as hell.
Shoutouts to:

@rolfcopter and @ Dron Dron for being beasts in general and in crews and cheering me on too, 8 and 10 stocks was soo good lol
We should get some more friendlies in sometime too, i don't get to play you guys enough

@ sam:) sam:) for being a pretty tight falcon for not playing for that long, keep it up man and come out and practice with us and get them zone lessons and you'll be great in no time

@Aly for showing that Marth Dominance in all of those tournament dittos and being walking proof that Marth is the best character in the game, lmao

@ragnarok for being funny as hell as always and taking out people with them wobbles, and @RAM for DELETING him

@ M Mikeyy and @ Wafer6866 Wafer6866 for being bros as always and being hype as hell, and Mikey for making me want to try Fox so badly

@Fro Fo Sho for getting this great venue for us, the food was godlike and it was a really comfy venue, and @ Zone Zone obviously for calling matches and TOing as well

@Cubelarooso for hanging out and talking with me and Ippo for Dinner, you're a really cool dude

Good stuff guys, can't wait for the next Pcola tournament.

Last edited:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@ Эикельманн [РУС] Эикельманн [РУС] : I see Orlando has leveled you up considerably! Sucks I never got to play you though, you disappeared after grand finals and I guess you had left town already when I went to the Sunday smashfest after work. Thanks for driving all the way up here, I know full well how long of a drive it is.
@rice : You seem to only lose when you're up against uncommonly used characters.
@ragnarock : Dem Wobbles! Can't believe you almost won crews for us.
@ Zone Zone : Nice job keeping the tourney running quickly and sacrificing your time to warm up.
@ M Mikeyy : Thanks for counter picking yourself in crew battles. I'll enjoy an apple with you sometime when I don't have work at 4am.
@Drumma_Boi : Happy Birthday! I'm glad you're still around occasionally.
@rolfcopter : Nice playing you, I didn't know Mobile had a Peach. I'll see ya at the next HP monthly.
@ Dron Dron : Turns out I have your Gamecube cables, sorry bout that. If I don't make it to HP on the 10th, I'll be sure to give it to one of my crewmates to deliver it to you. Otherwise, you could always come to a smashfest this weekend. :)
@Fro Fo Sho : Thanks for getting the venue and making the facebook group which has bred life into the Pensacola smash scene. Love the picture framed TV numbering, looked professional.
@Glitch : You're climbing the ranks. Getting better every time I play you. Pick up Fox if you want, but I say just stick to improving Marth and Sheik.
@ Dinowulf Dinowulf : Shame we had to fight in tourney again, but it's sorta unavoidable in a local. I'm sure if Wafe entered, I'd have played him too.
@ Wafer6866 Wafer6866 : Start entering singles again! >_<
@RAM : You didn't enter either?!
@Ruse : So glad your serious about Melee now. Next you gotta start loving doubles.
@Reckoner : I didn't know you were back in Pensacola, you should play us more!

@Oppa, @Aly, @TheRedDragon, @Ippo, @yes?!, @SGP, @WTS, @DJIleum, @Small, @Rodie, @Josh, @PacketSwitch, @VDcrunch, @epicfail, @SPAZ, @Junco, @Rai, @Jorge, @Poet - I don't know you guys as well yet (or didn't play you this tourney) but thanks for coming out. I'm so glad we've actually got a real smash scene going on in our area now. There were even a few people I know of that couldn't make it to this tourney so we have a ton of potential to grow here. Lets keep it going!

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Lol, thanks @ Mankosuki Mankosuki . Im just sort of feeling Fox over Sheik because I feel like I'm a lot more flexible with my options and movement. I may stick with them though, we'll see.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
@ Dron Dron : Turns out I have your Gamecube cables, sorry bout that. If I don't make it to HP on the 10th, I'll be sure to give it to one of my crewmates to deliver it to you. Otherwise, you could always come to a smashfest this weekend. :)
awesome, I'm just glad they didn't disappear into the void

I don't think I'll be going anywhere this weekend but I can definitely wait till HP, thanks (shoutouts to the hack pack)

Top Bottom