• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ain't Dead 3 (March 15th 2014)

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace

:p In all seriousness though I wanted to post an say I'm up for housing people :) I have space to house 4 people comfortably (maybe stretch for a few more). I may live about an hour away from the venue BUT I am also only a single train journy away from Heathrow airport ^_^ Hope this helps
Thank you for this.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
:p In all seriousness though I wanted to post an say I'm up for housing people :) I have space to house 4 people comfortably (maybe stretch for a few more). I may live about an hour away from the venue BUT I am also only a single train journy away from Heathrow airport ^_^ Hope this helps
Are you a member of SmashUK? I've made a post about housing. Does it matter what game they play? What part of London do you live in?

Dacus Lawliet

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I'm looking to go to my first tournament and saw this. I was wondering how housing would work, and any other arrangements I would have to make before just showing up at the door. Help appreciated :)

TGAP37

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, me and a group of friends are looking to go to this but we've never been to a tournament before so is there any point in going or would we just get wrecked? we play mainly project m and occasionally brawl and melee

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Hey guys, me and a group of friends are looking to go to this but we've never been to a tournament before so is there any point in going or would we just get wrecked? we play mainly project m and occasionally brawl and melee
It's always worth coming, events are very enjoyable and you won't learn/improve unless you play against better people anyway.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Hey yeah I'm a part of SmashUK FB page (Names Daniel McCarthy) but I don't check it all that often so I might have missed the post, was it in the SmashUK page or the Smash Ain't Dead Event page? Nah game isn't really much of a problem although I don't play brawl. I live around the Sudbury Area near Greenford, on the Underground lines if you find Sudbury Hill on the Piccaddilly line I'm literally like a 2 min walk from the station.
Alright I'll find out if anyone needs housing especially international players. Just check your posts every now and then in case I need to confirm anyone who needs housing

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I had the same thing actually, when smashboards got hacked it did something weird, if I sign into SWF with my email it'l use this new account that I have never created.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Hi there
Would it be possible to make an attendee list ?
I really need to know how big it is for Brawl so I can make up my mind to come... or nah.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I want to maybe come to this. Can anyone house me? I am an American Brawl player who is also trying to play PM and Melee... I am one of the better Italian players now since I live here now. Steve Romenick is my name on Facebook. Can anyone help me out and talk to me on there.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Brawl should be good. basically all of our top players are attending aswell as all of the upcoming players!

So hype for this. Giving myself an intensive 2-week training session on P:M

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Brawl should be good. basically all of our top players are attending aswell as all of the upcoming players!
Good to know !
Any idea on how many ppl attending (for Brawl)?

Last edited:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well Calzorz isn't attending, Myself and Kasper are. Im not sure about Miller, Cloud etc, I know Cong is. I don't know who to call "TOP" players any more as well lol.

TreK

Is "that guy"
PM doubles isn't happening im afraid...same with brawl and melee doubles. dont have time to sadly
Two players in my carpool dpn't want to go anymore because of this. Is that confirmed ? If it is I have to cancel it...

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Cheers for a great tourney, Dash! Although I did have to turn LEFT whwn I came out of East Croydon station ;)

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Missed the Project M top 4, will those matches be posted somewhere or should I just sift through the vods?

Top Bottom