• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash After Party

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
I am looking t o have a fun event with people from all over :New Jersey carpools , New England carpools , even Pa if they can , and the local people of course.Everyone who can come should !
As for side events I don't really care it would be a majority vote
EVENTS:
Venue Fee: $10 *I can't do anything about lowering this, but trust me it's a really great venue, very easy to get to through public transportation, it has couches, and it's quite large, and apparently it would fit 50+ people completely comfortably*....... you get $5 off for bringing a Wii, a copy of Brawl, and a TV!
Doubles: $5.00 per person, $10.00 per team aiming to start at 12-1pm
Singles: $10.00 per person.sktar aiming to start at 4pm
Special Discount: drivers who bring full carpools of 5 will get free venue fee!

Rules
We will primarily be following a Mk banned!!!! Japanese ruleset located below:
1 v 1 Rules

3 stocks
10 minute timer
Nuetral Stages: Final Destination / Battlefield / Smashville
Counter Pick Stages: Yoshi’s Island / Lylat Cruise / Castle Siege
No Items
Percentage and Stage are the same if restart

2/3 wins
1 Stage Ban Per Player

Team Rules
3 Stocks
8 minute Timer
Nuetral Stages: Final Destination / Battlefield / Smashville / Yoshi’s Island (Brawl) / Delfino Plaza
Counter Pick Stages: Castle Siege / Halberd / Pokemon Stadium 1 / Frigate Orpheon
No Items
Team Attack on
Percentage and Stage are the same if restart.
Team hosting is red and other is Blue.
2/3 wins

Conduct Rules
Pausing may be turned off by request and the request cannot be denied. In the event pause is on and is pressed, whether by accident or on purpose, the result will be a loss of the current stock for the perpetrating player.

Playing a set match before you are told to play the match will get you penalized

BYOC (Bring your own controller)

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13588
Address

941 Hempstead Tpke Franklin Square, NY 11010

Venue opens at 11
doubles goal 12-1 start
singles 4pm start

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
I can guarantee my own 3 setups , there is at least 4-5 other tis to use , please bring wiis

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
THIS JUST IN...I am Co-Hosting this tourney!! Thats another 3 setups...thats a guaranteed 6 set ups for this event already!! Looking to make this more hype...I got a few ideas! :D

Tony T

Smash Ace
Oh yes I will be attending this event if you remember the call out match i did with anti and how hype it was thats nothing compared to the hype matches that will be performed here, if you want hype matches like that be there and support this event!!!

Oh yes did I forget to mention its MK banned if that gets your attention.

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh yes did I forget to mention its MK banned if that gets your attention.
???

It says JP Ruleset will be used up top... or did Pane not fix that yet?

Regardless, I can't come to this, because I'll be in Maryland for the week. It's gonna make me miss Impact 4 too.

Obv, I'd come if it were MK Banned, and not so if it were MK Legal, but the choice is out of my hands for this one... sorry... >___>;

Host more tournies during the school year, I'll come to those for sure!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So...is this MK banned or not? Because the OP still says "all characters."

Also, will there be a stream?

Both important pieces of information for me.

Top Bottom