• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Video thread

Smashtunes

Smash Rookie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q31rq_ZO_4s

Glad to be part of the community! I noticed no one really talks about the MUSIC. The music in all the super smash series is amazing..so I arranged the Smash N64 opening theme for a small brass band with some bad ass musicians. Take a look and enjoy! Melee coming soon..ish

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
This is me playing against a CPU...I just started learning how to play 64 (or rather, getting used to it) So I still suck :( lol. Am considering between Falcon Link and Fox...

advice is appreciated XP

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Bumping this, as I've finally bitten the bullet and started uploading some matches I played two years ago (over time however, I made more spanning that two years, including birthday party clips that I ended up organizing into season 3 of my stuff)

And thus, as of today... the SuperSmash Videos Channel is born (playlist in link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkHkqyXeiQ&index=1&list=PL-8kRiNFwc0lqrDHUasTzzjQ8itafuUnD

At the moment, there's one clip, but that will change very soon... ;)

I'll also be creating a thread on it with more information. :)

D

Deleted member

Bumping this, as I've finally bitten the bullet and started uploading some matches I played two years ago (over time however, I made more spanning that two years, including birthday party clips that I ended up organizing into season 3 of my stuff)

And thus, as of today... the SuperSmash Videos Channel is born (playlist in link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkHkqyXeiQ&index=1&list=PL-8kRiNFwc0lqrDHUasTzzjQ8itafuUnD

At the moment, there's one clip, but that will change very soon... ;)

I'll also be creating a thread on it with more information. :)
you kid?

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
NOTE TO MODS: PLEASE DO NOT BAN, I AM MERELY ANSWERING A QUESTION!
If you mean who's who in the video there, I'm the deeper sounding voice. XD My friend's grown a LOT since I filmed that, he's about 15 now I think.

D

Deleted member

NOTE TO MODS: PLEASE DO NOT BAN, I AM MERELY ANSWERING A QUESTION!

If you mean who's who in the video there, I'm the deeper sounding voice. XD My friend's grown a LOT since I filmed that, he's about 15 now I think.
Oh ok lol.

Me and my friend caleb. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Smash 64

Smash Rookie
Thanks, saw a nine year old video on YouTube and had to try it. I suppose next step would be to control two Luigis on your own.

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet

Top Bottom