• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Danza

Smash Apprentice
ending this stupid abnormal game also, who ever made the tournament rules for this game is a stupid ******, they want Meta Knight banned but it's okay to have little cheap ****ers like Ice Climbers, Falco, King Dedede and the rest to chaingrab and not let the other character move ?. I put Falco has the cheapest ***** because for Ice Climbers you have to learn their chaingrab and takes lotsa time from what i know, thats why Faloc is a lil *****. Sakurai is an idoit for putting chaingrabs in the game in the first place, and he didnt even know how to fix up snake, i dunno why snake is heavier than gsnondorf, king d3 and charizard but its stupid, also the wind attacks that snake gives out is stupid too.
The game is so stupid that 1 day you will be really good at it, then the other day you will play like an animal from the zoo really ****, thats why i prefer Melee over this crap, i knew it was a dumb game since 2010. Theres so much more on how stupid brawl is but i cant be bothered explaining the stupidity, thats why im thinkin only 1 more tournament.

Nido

ily Sebby
ending this stupid abnormal game also, who ever made the tournament rules for this game is a stupid ******, they want Meta Knight banned but it's okay to have little cheap ****ers like Ice Climbers, Falco, King Dedede and the rest to chaingrab and not let the other character move ?. I put Falco has the cheapest ***** because for Ice Climbers you have to learn their chaingrab and takes lotsa time from what i know, thats why Faloc is a lil *****. Sakurai is an idoit for putting chaingrabs in the game in the first place, and he didnt even know how to fix up snake, i dunno why snake is heavier than gsnondorf, king d3 and charizard but its stupid, also the wind attacks that snake gives out is stupid too.
The game is so stupid that 1 day you will be really good at it, then the other day you will play like an animal from the zoo really ****, thats why i prefer Melee over this crap, i knew it was a dumb game since 2010. Theres so much more on how stupid brawl is but i cant be bothered explaining the stupidity, thats why im thinkin only 1 more tournament.
Calm ya farm

:phone:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Remember, brawl wasn't created to be competitve. It's just people like us who bring in a ruleset to make the game competitve. Every game has its flaws, and unfortunately for brawl has some bad programing I guess. Other fighters nowadays get all the lame stuff patched out, but you won't ever see that with brawl because as I said before, game was not programmed for that intentionaly.

Also, let's keep the negative crap out of this fourm shall we? If you have a problem with the game, just quit and leave it at that instead of having a hissy fit on the boards.

And no starting this brawl versus melee crap. It had been established years ago that the two games are completely different and should not be compared.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
discussion and disagreements =/= arguments
danza, a lot of people agree with your views on brawl. they are called melee players. welcome!

Splice

Smash Hero
I have not yet gotten good enough to be consistent in this game nor have I gotten good enough to avoid getting gayed by characters like Snake and Falco and Ice Climbers, so i refuse to get better in favour of ragequit
Fixed. :p

Honestly unless your complaining about Diddy Kong - ;) - then you just need to learn your **** and win. Pretty sure we aren't even banning your MK character either, shouldn't ban any character.

Also if you think you don't have trash days in Melee than you have no idea... I'd say you have MORE days where you play trash in Melee because there is so much **** to **** up on whereas brawl you don't gotsta worry about tech skill. Nevertheless "bad days" totally exist in Melee.

Keen for you guys to pick up melee either way
'sall good really but keep the whining down ey danza? :p
If you ever change your mind im still keen to practice with you and teach you how to beat all that **** that you mentioned with Game and Watch.
~patience, diligence~

PS
How the **** is this arguing? Someone voiced their thoughts on the game this forum is about and now people are commenting on it... IN A FORUM. If you think this is arguing then you probably burst out into tears whenever someone raises their voice above 60 decibels.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so even after i left people still argue... why am i not surprised
even after I made you leave you came back... why am I not suprised?

PS
How the **** is this arguing? Someone voiced their thoughts on the game this forum is about and now people are commenting on it... IN A FORUM. If you think this is arguing then you probably burst out into tears whenever someone raises their voice above 60 decibels.
OH MY GOD somebody FINALLY understands...

my god, people are so ****ing useless these days, you cant express any sort of honest opinion on anything without getting accused of arguing or starting trouble and labeled the bad guy.

anybody that accuses me of fighting should have to come to canberra and have an actual fight with me

I vote atlus comes to fight me too!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
person a: "blah blah blah"
person b: "i disagree..."
person a: "GO AWAY U TROLL OMG WHAT A TROLL AMIRITE? LOSER..."

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
i 100% agree with danza, ive lost so many tournaments (most recently genesis2) to stupid characters like falco, he has lasers and sometimes his moves can hit you off the stage, its fkn bullcrap when i have to dodge and use my smashes and their so slow and i cant hit anyone.
roll dodgeing should be longer and faster, how the fk can i dodge his laser gun and grabs when he can double jump in the air and even smash me off the stage with a charged move!
this game is dumb and the ruleset is dumb, i play with 24 lives at home cause its more professional

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
CGs are in Melee as well.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
CGs in melee are escapable and DI-able
have you never played melee... (yet he's a super mod ofc)
on ya bike

Danza

Smash Apprentice
I think I might start a danza fan club. Good post

thanks haha :)

Good.

Will look forward to not reading posts like that anymore.

fair enough

Remember, brawl wasn't created to be competitve. It's just people like us who bring in a ruleset to make the game competitve. Every game has its flaws, and unfortunately for brawl has some bad programing I guess. Other fighters nowadays get all the lame stuff patched out, but you won't ever see that with brawl because as I said before, game was not programmed for that intentionaly.

Also, let's keep the negative crap out of this fourm shall we? If you have a problem with the game, just quit and leave it at that instead of having a hissy fit on the boards.

And no starting this brawl versus melee crap. It had been established years ago that the two games are completely different and should not be compared.

yes the ruleset that some americans made (also came up with banning MK) and the rest of the world copied, they are the idiots for making such rules, not anyone here. The game has really bad programing, i dont know wether they had lack of sleep or were on drugs when they made brawl. I think actually the creators of brawl were drunk, that's why there's tripping in the game.

discussion and disagreements =/= arguments
danza, a lot of people agree with your views on brawl. they are called melee players. welcome!
haa yeah i know melee all the way.

Fixed. :p

Honestly unless your complaining about Diddy Kong - ;) - then you just need to learn your **** and win. Pretty sure we aren't even banning your MK character either, shouldn't ban any character.

Also if you think you don't have trash days in Melee than you have no idea... I'd say you have MORE days where you play trash in Melee because there is so much **** to **** up on whereas brawl you don't gotsta worry about tech skill. Nevertheless "bad days" totally exist in Melee.

Keen for you guys to pick up melee either way
'sall good really but keep the whining down ey danza? :p
If you ever change your mind im still keen to practice with you and teach you how to beat all that **** that you mentioned with Game and Watch.
~patience, diligence~

PS
no i have hardly faced a diddy kong, so i dont know how he's like, wether he is broken or not like many say he is, those banana's are cheap though.
Nah i know Australia isn't going to ban MK, the Tournament Organisers here are smart that's why, i mean banning a video game character ?, that's weird, and Meta Knight can lose, because this is brawl were talking about, there can be a match in brawl where someone with ganondorf or something can probably beat meta knight if the meta knight player trips alot, weird game i once tripped like 5 times in 1 match, then the next match didn't even trip once. I dont remember having bad days in Melee, last time i played that game with other people was more than 4 years ago... so i wouldn't remember, in that game i always stuck with 1 character.. Yoshi.
Hmm dont worry about teaching me anything else, if i eventually start playing this game again, then yeah it would be good, besides i hardly use G&W nowadays, it's mostly R.O.B and Meta Knight. Im most likely retiring for the 3rd time after this Tournament anyways, i've had enough of losing to characters like Falco and the rest, it's boring too.
Just cannot imagine the next Smash Bros game, you'd probably be able to do handstands and other stupid stuff.

i 100% agree with danza, ive lost so many tournaments (most recently genesis2) to stupid characters like falco, he has lasers and sometimes his moves can hit you off the stage, its fkn bullcrap when i have to dodge and use my smashes and their so slow and i cant hit anyone.
roll dodgeing should be longer and faster, how the fk can i dodge his laser gun and grabs when he can double jump in the air and even smash me off the stage with a charged move!
this game is dumb and the ruleset is dumb, i play with 24 lives at home cause its more professional
yeah Falco is just too cheap, it's boring watching someone just chaingrab you and you cant get out trying to break the buttons on the control but no use, and then Falco being cocky he can spike you downwards at the edge after the spike, it's why i think he should be banned and not Meta Knight, or just at least make new rules like "no chaingrabs allowed", i agree with longer and faster roll dodgeing, but it's not gonna happen when game creators drink alcohol and make the game at the same time haha.

CGs are in Melee as well.
ah i've never seen it in melee, but i bet it is escapable, because it's melee obviously it should be escapable if it's melee.

JoyousOne

Smash Cadet
I probably mentioned this last time, but Saturdays are bad for me because I have soccer.

So I'm gonna disappoint you on the "Becoming pro" thing Dekar.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
joyousone, just become pro at soccer instead
then when u are able to return to smash, the proness will carry over
BASTION

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Falco should not be able to spike you offstage out of a chaingrab.

L2sdi

i don't really know if it's a spike or not, but i just assume it is because he just kicks you're character downwards and killing he/she, it's happened, i don't think i have footage of it happening but it's happened so many times, it doesn't work against R.O.B, Meta Knight or Pit though, or if you're quick enough to press UP+B on Snake, then Falco would just kill himself because of how fast he falls.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
It outright kills only a very few characters and even those can SDI it onto the stage with only a little tech skill involved. I'll admit if you don't know about these things then this game can be very frustrating but if you put in the time to learn the intricacies of the game then you can cut out a lot of the dumb things that permeate it. If you don't want to though I guess this isn't the game for you but that would be a shame imo because I think both you and Tom are very talented players.

tibs7

Smash Champion
well if its spaced well enough you cant really sdi.
flaco cg is kinda gheyyy

Dekar289

Smash Hero
updates

note the schedule, 12-9. note the venue fee, $10.
i'll talk with jei on a specific smash schedule. most likely one game will have singles before teams. most likely brawl.

Splice

Smash Hero
^lolol

Too many capital F's in the title and slogan.

Not coming, EVER
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Nido

ily Sebby
Who's a good R.O.B/Olimar/Ness main attending so I can see how good mine are?
Being a Ness main gets lonely...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
leisha is australia's best rob
ledge is probably australia's best olimar... even if he hasn't played him in ages
australia's best ness... ricky from nsw, he comes to a couple of melbourne tournaments a year

Top Bottom