• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Because it's funny!
It's not funny when used out of context. Or at least, it's less funny. those scenes aren't really that good anyway

On the subject of Nostalgia Critic, I thoroughly enjoy the Thomas episode, because I was a massive Thomas fan as a kid, and hoo boy looking back... Long story short the movie is far from the masterpiece I regarded it as when I was younger.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
HEY, I LIKE CHUGGACONROY!

Isn't that right fan of chuggaconroy that can't create his/her own username so they used chuggaconroy's name instead, @chuggaaconroy?
I do too.
But Cliff isn't making a good case for why one should watch him. Maybe instead of showing him as a loud man-child. Maybe show what he's done, how intelligent he is, or maybe-
Because it's funny!
Oh. Never mind then.

On the subject of Nostalgia Critic, I thoroughly enjoy the Thomas episode, because I was a massive Thomas fan as a kid, and hoo boy looking back... Long story short the movie is far from the masterpiece I regarded it as when I was younger.
I just loved how melodramatic the owner of Lady was.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Nostalgia Critic actually does a legitimate analysis of the films he reviews, but he adds a lot of humor (sometimes satire) during the review as well, with his later videos often making use of skits. His videos can be pretty dang entertaining, The Nostalgia Critic is also meant to be a character, so he often purposely overreacts to the bigger flaws of the film for additional humor. I haven't been watching his videos for all that long, but I personally really enjoy what I've seen out of them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just loved how melodramatic the owner of Lady was.
Even when I was younger me and my sister would make fun of that guy. There's one line that's in the movie that I really wanted him to bring up but he never did where he's like "Oh Lily. I'm so glad to see you." but he says it with no emotion whatsoever. It was hilarious. So glad to see her indeed.

D

Deleted member

I'm in the process of planning the most overpowered character in Brawl. It will have Ike's jab, Meta Knight's up air and down smash, Toon Link's back air, and Marth's forward air.

I'm extremely tempted to make Nowi a wyvern rider, just for the lols.
Do it. A dragon riding a dragon.

D

Deleted member

I'm extremely tempted to make Nowi a wyvern rider, just for the lols.
Nothing quite as powerful as 2 dragons in 1 class. :awesome:

You know the developers probably snickered about that when they decided to make that one of her class changes.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, just some question. Is this a general conversation thread? Thanks.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The hell did you do
Apparently causing it to appear more than once does that (or electronics just love to mess with me. Either one could work).
It could just be on my side though. So it's not too big of an issue.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I have no attachment to Blue's Clues, so I can't give it a like. Clearly others do find value in BC. But then again, the picture is more clever than it is hilarious.

You're not going to respond to this message, so I'll go ahead and say that you're not a funny guy, in large part since you always post the same GIFs, pics, vids, and so on.

The first rule to comedy is that jokes are never as funny the second time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom