• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ive been 'lurking" this site for a while lol finally stopped being lazy and made an account;
Anyways on things people care about, do you guys think Megaman would have his different versions as his costumes, i.e Legends, Battle Network, etc.
I'm not exactly sure on that.
Though, I'm at least hoping for Protoman to be one.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Ive been 'lurking" this site for a while lol finally stopped being lazy and made an account;
Anyways on things people care about, do you guys think Megaman would have his different versions as his costumes, i.e Legends, Battle Network, etc.
Welcome to Smashboards! :)
I doubt he'll get the other versions, simply because they're in his Final Smash. Although, they could do something like having the Mega Man form you're using in the center, then having classic Mega Man standing in the forms place, but I don't think that will happen. There's also the fact that they're different heights, and they'd have to be resized, which might look a little awkward.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome first things first. With ur second point might be hard since a lot of them are different heights i believe which change hitboxes etc.
Thank you, and now that I think about it yeah it wouldn't be likely due to proportions, nooooooooooo I wanted Starforce megaman!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Welcome to the forums!

As for your question, there could be costumes inspired on the other games, but like others said, they would have to be resized and fit the same size as classic Mega Man, which could lose the appeal.

Mind that the other alternate costumes (overalls Wario, female Villager, Male WFT and Wireframe Mac) keep the same proportions and do not alter the gameplay.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Welcome to the forums!

As for your question, there could be costumes inspired on the other games, but like others said, they would have to be resized and fit the same size as classic Mega Man, which could lose the appeal.

Mind that the other alternate costumes (overalls Wario, female Villager, Male WFT and Wireframe Mac) keep the same proportions and do not alter the gameplay.
Well there's always Protoman or Bass. Though Helmetless Megaman would be cool too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
From the conversation last night, I made a poem:

Rise of Octopus Men
Huzzah to thee and thine kin
New Rulers of Earth

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Y'know what really grinds my gears? GamesRadar!

These bums don't even know what they're talking about when they're speculating Smash. I bet 99% of all Smashboards could watch their videos and agree that their predictions are just bogus! They predicted Marth out of all people would be cut from the game! They hardly even get ANY predictions right.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

These bums don't even know what they're talking about when they're speculating Smash. I bet 99% of all Smashboards could watch their videos and agree that their predictions are just bogus! They predicted Marth out of all people would be cut from the game! They hardly even get ANY predictions right.
Ikr they just make wild guesses and speculations based on comments from their articles most of it is hit and miss, like when they predicted Fi from skyward sword is a frontrunner to be in this iteration :facepalm::laugh:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

domokl

Smash Lord
It seems the wii u didn't even need smash to be saved mario kart 8 already quadrupled the sales. Smash will only help though. Its safe to consider nintendo back up their again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom