• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
She actually seems to confirm that idea later in the Episode as she mentions that there is a universe where Mega Evolution isn't discovered and the war in Kalos never happens, more then likely referring to the previous games as they never had Mega Evolutions in them. So there should be at least two timelines, the first being the one we're more familiar with (FRLG/RSE>HGSS/DPPt>BW>B2W2), and the second being the new one where Mega Evolution is present (ORAS>XY).

Overall, I'm a bit mixed on the idea, but depending on how they handle it, it could lead to some interesting developments. Especially when it comes to the likely DP and BW remakes as now they can take more liberties with them.
Pokemon:
Generations of Future Past

Starring Hugh Jackman as Pikachu

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I want Pichu back.
Why you ask ?
Go all out on the clone row :4drmario::pichumelee::4lucina::4darkpit:
Plus his gimmick punished thunder spammers :3
There's nothing wrong with clones, contrary to what some people think and want to make others believe. :4drmario:

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
There's nothing wrong with clones, contrary to what some people think and want to make others believe. :4drmario:
Oh I know man :p
I love these four more than there originals.
:4tlink::4drmario::4darkpit::pichumelee:
This song here describe me perfectly when I found out I had lost these guys.:popo::lucas::wolf:
May you guy be sitting on the waiting list for DLC My sweet princes
:popo:
(and princess
)
I Pk love all four of you :')

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I had a feeling I'd be the only one. It was based of this:

This was from a TV show on Cartoon Network called MAD (same MAD as the magazine). It was parody show of many things. I like to call it "Robot Chicken for kids" as it does a great job describing it. This was taken from season 3, episode 11 in a skit called "Diary of a Wimpy Kid Icarus" (September 27, 2012)

I think this is the only TV show that actually makes a reference to Super Smash Bros. if I'm not mistaken.
I actually remember that now! One of the only few funny skits on MAD.
@[URL='http://smashboards.com/members/space-stranger.263603/']Space Stranger[/URL] Ill make a smash potato room in a bit. I have to vacum my room and eat dinner. You still wanna do that?
I still have to type a two paragraphs for one of my classes. It shouldn't take too long but I'll tag you when I'm ready.

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
Is anyone getting Call of Duty Advanced Warfare? That game SO gonna beat Smash Bros!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, I returned Smash as soon as I found out Best Buy is restocking on the bundle later this week...either Gamestop lied or theirs is pre-order only.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
What if life is just a game of Smash Run

and when we die, we fight in the final battle

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I actually remember that now! One of the only few funny skits on MAD.

I still have to type a two paragraphs for one of my classes. It shouldn't take too long but I'll tag you when I'm ready.
Mad had Funny skits? who knew :happysheep:
and ok~ I also have work to do I have family coming over neext week pfff

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A shortened song isnt that bad. Am I the only one that isnt all mad that some song were cut short, I hardly notices it
It bothers me only when the shortening sounds extremely off. For example, Engage the Enemy. My brother (who had never heard the song before) could tell something was up there. Gaur Plain on the other hand, is shortened from the original, but it doesn't sound like something was obviously cut.

Obviously she's just summoning her persona? Duhh.

I still need to watch Madoka. Bluh.
She's actually shooting herself for other reasons, but you are correct in that she doesn't die from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't like shortened songs, period.

I agree some don't sound bad even with the cut parts, but still.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
It bothers me only when the shortening sounds extremely off. For example, Engage the Enemy. My brother (who had never heard the song before) could tell something was up there. Gaur Plain on the other hand, is shortened from the original, but it doesn't sound like something was obviously cut.

She's actually shooting herself for other reasons, but you are correct in that she doesn't die from it.
Heck, I'd heard the Melee Brinstar theme before and it took me a while to realize it was shortened!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I never heard the song but I never noticed anything. I guess I only pay attention to some songs. but it doesn't really bother me anyway
Has anyone beaten Master Fortress yet? I only got there once, and I insta-died by touching the acid.
I dont have the guts too do it

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I get lots of days off this upcoming week because of thanksgiving.

SO MUCH SMASHING!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So who here has gotten a amiibo yet?

Anyone?
Imma get Yoshi and pikachu who are in stock at my gamestop. I want villager but they aren't at the closest GS so I guess Ill just wait. It ain't hard to wait anyway I'm getting them more for collective reasons. I don't really plan on using them much

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I get lots of days off this upcoming week because of thanksgiving.

SO MUCH SMASHING!
*high fives* I'll only be able to play Smash during the evenings since I have a bunch of AP homework that I have to start....

yay...
So who here has gotten a amiibo yet?

Anyone?
Not until :4luigi: and :4falcon: come out.
Unlike the original (cool) defect Samus this one got recked by Ridley.
The quality of product 10/10 :4wario2:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Unlike the original (cool) defect Samus this one got recked by Ridley.
How does this even happen? At this point I think I can call that the Derpcario Amiibo will have him attached to the scanner pad by his ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom