• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, he was in this:

And now you remembered me of a really catchy song from that game:
Then there's the fact that he has competition with a certain blue slime ball (The same one from Dragoin Quest). Not to mention that said slime ball is far more popular than him sadly. :(

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nintendo's terms of service are clear when it comes to modifying their software without authorization. By definition, Project M is a breach of said terms.
And yet, people are still sticking to it because it's "like Melee". Moving on isn't an option for them, they need to stick to one game and nothing else.

Soul.

Lmao, Smashville looks....shorter. Smaller, whatever. It's obviously going to be a legal stage.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'd honestly love to see a character from Squeenix, but the problem is that they don't really have a solid character that fits. Someone from Final Fantasy would be the obvious choice, but there are no main protagonists throughout the series.

Of course, I still want Rayman and Snake before even thinking about any other possible third parties.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I'd honestly love to see a character from Squeenix, but the problem is that they don't really have a solid character that fits. Someone from Final Fantasy would be the obvious choice, but there are no main protagonists throughout the series.

Of course, I still want Rayman and Snake before even thinking about any other possible third parties.
Hmmm, I wonder, who could possibly fit in a Nintendo property like that?

Geno

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I must say, this site & this place has changed alot after being gone 2+ years, with Smash Wii-U right around the corner, Im excited!! :D

Cant wait to see what Shulk is all about, man, I knew he was going to be in this, so excited!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Joshua for best possible Square Enix rep.

Squeenix screams Sora
2nd best option after Joshua, especially if he gets a Heartless alt. But that seems even less likely then a TWEWY rep tbh. Disney probably wouldn't allow it in the first place, based on what happened with dissidia or whatever it was called (that FF fighting game), not to mention KH has been giving Nintendo systems the shaft aside from handhelds.

Realistically speaking though. Chrono would probably be the best rep for SE.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

2nd best option after Joshua, especially if he gets a Heartless alt. But that seems even less likely then a TWEWY rep tbh. Disney probably wouldn't allow it in the first place, based on what happened with dissidia or whatever it was called (that FF fighting game), not to mention KH has been giving Nintendo systems the shaft aside from handhelds.

I rather have Frog than Chrono, honestly.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Squeenix screams Sora
Disney.

I'd totally go for Sora in Smash though, but I could only see a Final Fantasy character even being remotely possible.

I have never even played Final Fantasy.

Then again, we got Rock from Capcom and they don't even care about him anymore.
I don't even know what else Squeenix makes besides KH and FF though.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Do you remember in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 the death minigames that were like Atari games ?
Well in one of them, there's this purple guy :

And the purple guys are always the bad guys in those minigames. He appears in one minigame when you play Freddy and can't save the children. He has a phone.

A phone.
I repeat, a phone.
A phone.
A phone like the phone guy.
And he's in a minigame when you lose to SAVE CHILDS.

My mind...has exploded.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
wow y u do dis
Is it just me or Tom Nook appears in the background?

So, what if you use Villager's Final Smash?

Unless there is some crafty programming in which if a Villager is present AND Smash Balls are on, Tom Nook never appears...

Or is replaced by Alfonzo. "Leave it to me!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Square Enix characters you say?

I'd support the heck out of Sora for that.

And even though it's not really a possibility if we could get a Black Mage like SSF2's that would be amazing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sora is already part of Smash.

It's Sakurai's company. The logo is in the back of the box and in the staff credits sequence as well.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I completely forgot about TWEWY, now I want Neku :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom