• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
2nd? Please he is the best one.

Besides I've been seeing Tim everywhere in different media along with the other Robins and what some became later so I don't know you're talking about by saying "neglected".
In the comics, he doesn't get to do much with the rest of the Batman characters. And they changed a lot of his actual character in the new Teen Titans comics, which a lot of people didn't like.

And I still say he's 2nd best, you can't beat Night-Wing.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
In the comics, he doesn't get to much with the rest of the Batman characters. And they changed a lot of his character in the new Teen Titans comics, which a lot of people didn't like.

And I still say he's 2nd best, you can't beat Night-Wing.
Nightwing is Nightwing. Not Robin.

He doffed that mantle. I don't see Richard (Which it turns out actually is his name. No, I'm not kidding. I honestly didn't know that. O_o) as being Robin anymore and honestly he was never that great of one anyway. Tim is easily the best.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Making Miis.
I've literally filled up my 3DS with Miis and I'm doing more on the Wii U.
Send help
Okay.
I've written the word 'help' on a piece of paper, and it is in a mailbox.
You should be getting it in about 3 days.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, I hate it when keyboards erase entire words when you're typing something important and it ends up being one of the most important words that it erases out. ¦D;

I also hate editing those kinds of posts when they end up on a previous page because no one is ever going to go back and see the correction you mean. XD;

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nightwing is Nightwing. Not Robin.

He doffed that mantle. I don't see Richard (Which it turns out actually is his name. No, I'm not kidding. I honestly didn't know that. O_o) as being Robin anymore and honestly he was never that great of one anyway. Tim is easily the best.
Fair point I guess. Just as Robin, Tim is better in the comics. Though Rick Grayson gets points for his Teen Titans and Young Justice incarnations. Though Tim is "Red Robin" now. And yeah, I still think that's a dumb name change. They could have went with Red Hawk, or some other bird thing.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know, I hate it when keyboards erase entire words when you're typing something important and it ends up being one of the most important words that it erases out. ¦D;

I also hate editing those kinds of posts when they end up on a previous page because no one is ever going to go back and see the correction you mean. XD;
Some first world problems you have there, my man.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Name a character that you wanted in Smash but never mentioned because you knew they wouldn't be playable.

For me it was Tyranitar.

D

Deleted member

Name a character that you wanted in Smash but never mentioned because you knew they wouldn't be playable.

For me it was Tyranitar.
Funky Kong.
No joke.:4littlemac:
Also this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Making Miis.
I've literally filled up my 3DS with Miis and I'm doing more on the Wii U.
Send help
Make Terry Bogard. And Protoman, maybe TJ Combo.

For me it was Tyranitar.
Sylux from Metroid. He just looks cool. As you can see, I have a very profound taste in characters.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Fair point I guess. Just as Robin, Tim is better in the comics. Though Rick Grayson gets points for his Teen Titans and Young Justice incarnations. Though Tim is "Red Robin" now. And yeah, I still think that's a dumb name change. They could have went with Red Hawk, or some other bird thing.
But Red Robin sounds so yummy. D:

Jokes aside, the Teen Titan's Rick (lol) is actually my top favorite Robin of all, I won't lie. I didn't watch much of Young Justice, but he seemed a little too childish to me there. I might need to watch more of it after I find all of the episodes.

in all seriousness, though, I like Red Robin. I think it's kinda cool.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
TJ Combo is a good one, he never even crossed my mind.
But the real question here is this...
KI 2013 re-design or original design?
Redsign might be easier. I don't know how you're getting an eye patch on a Mii. Besides you get to make a Patrick Ewing Mii at the same time. Facial hair and all.

Actually Nightwing is NOT Nightwing, he is now secret agent Grayson.
Oh yeah, I forgot, Rick Grayson is now DC's James Bond. You'd think a guy that needs to go in hiding would still wear a mask when he's on Kung-Fu missions.

Well, he'll probably go back to being Nightwing at some point. So long as they have an interesting idea to do with him.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I just tweeted Nintendo the funniest message

@NintendoAmerica says:
"If confronted by an angry hippo, a jab to its open mouth may cause confusion or paralysis. #NintendoLifeLesson"

I replied:

"Don't they usually travel with Eggplant Wizards though? Even if the hippo doesn't squish you the wizard will squash you"

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
O.o

That's a response I would've expected from @GoldenYuiitusin. Not you. o_o

Oh wow, speak of the devil. Hi Golden. XD
Naw, I may have started that revolution where a lot of people impersonated GoldenYuiitusin with Entei and Derp Genie avatars, but Entei was just the first thing that came to mind.

GoldenYuiitusin for position of Moderator, calling it now

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

For me it was Tyranitar.
Dimentio.

No way in hell was that one gonna happen. ¦D

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
OMG I just tweeted Nintendo the funniest message

@NintendoAmerica says:
"If confronted by an angry hippo, a jab to its open mouth may cause confusion or paralysis. #NintendoLifeLesson"

I replied:

"Don't they usually travel with Eggplant Wizards though? Even if the hippo doesn't squish you the wizard will squash you"
You... That...
sigh
That was pretty good.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
While we're talking about music, please take a gander at this rendition. The violin rendition of the Eight Melodies is beautiful.
That's pretty good... But this remains my favorite rendition of the Eight Melodies.

It's a bit of a different take on the song, but I really like it. It may be a little bit too "powerful" at times for some, though, so I can understand if others don't like it as much as I do.
I can imagine this playing in a movie based on Mother or something...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
That's pretty good... But this remains my favorite rendition of the Eight Melodies.

It's a bit of a different take on the song, but I really like it. It may be a little bit too "powerful" at times for some, though, so I can understand if others don't like it as much as I do.
I can imagine this playing in a movie based on Mother or something...
I do like that variation. I remember, my first time ever really hearing the eight melodies clearly without any other background noise was in a medley of NES music that I watched about a week ago.

D

Deleted member

Redsign might be easier. I don't know how you're getting an eye patch on a Mii. Besides you get to make a Patrick Ewing Mii at the same time. Facial hair and all.
Done-diddly-done. Not sure how good it is, but it's the best I could do for a Mii. If you want the QR code just lemme know.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Greninja and Robin are characters I wanted but never mentioned because I thought they were impossible

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Bleh, feeling like crud and not even Hyrule Warriors is cheering me up. :(

For me it was Tyranitar.
Kalas.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

For me it was Tyranitar.
It has to be Blaziken imo.

I've wanted it since Brawl, but it'll probably never happen. At least I have you, Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom