• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I got points for picking it early, I remember, it's just that they're visible now.
Odd, they're still not showing up for me.
And before anyone says something about my browser cache, I've cleared it like 5 times now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Still confused as to why Ridley has no Trophy.
It's freaking Ridley. :4rob:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Morbi

Scavenger
Well I can't, nor can I see anyone elses.
I'm sure it'll fix itself in time, but it's weird.
I can see most mains; however, when I set my Wii U (or 3DS) main to Jigglypuff, she disappeared! I cannot choose Ganon twice, either, or it turns into some brown variation of Captain Falcon's Smash 64 emoticon.

But as you said, I will just wait until it fixes itself. That best advice ever. If there is a problem, just ignore it. It will go away. :4jigglypuff:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Ooh, multiple main icons now? All right, just got back from class, time to test it out.

EDIT: Hey, and Bowser Jr. works now!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You peeps are lucky if you can decide on a main yet. Sure, there are many characters that look interesting to me that I may like to main, however, I really need to try everyone out to decide. I don't like to narrow down fighters to my mains just yet if I haven't tried them (Shulk's in the background cuz he's sexy =P). Nothing wrong if you do, though. Just a personal preference for me.

I'll tell ya something, when I got Brawl, it took like a year to figure out who my main is... And that being Lucas. He's a character that I really like gameplay wise and play excessively (in the beginning I shied away from him, but once I spent time learning the ins and outs, I really liked him. Then I discovered Mother 3 and his backstory T_T). This is why once I get my hands on the game, I wanna unlock everyone asap lol.

New smilies are AMAZING though. <3
I know that feel all to well. Ever since getting into competitive play I've been basically relearning Smash and my mains from my true casual days have changed significantly or have become non-existence.

In Melee before I found out about Smashboards and competitive Smash I use to main Fox. Cue getting into competitive play. Lol nope. Ain't going to learn all that **** with him and don't want to move my fingers that fast.

Brawl use to be Ike till I realized I sucked with him in competitive play.

Didn't even know about Project M.

Fast forward to today and my Melee main first changed to Peach and then more recently to Sheik (and I'm stick to Sheik).

Brawl changed to Wolf then to Olimar then to Falco then back to Olimar and now I can't decide between Falco or Olimar.

I know about Project M now and even have it downloaded onto an SD card and have made various switches from many different characters.

And I got the chance to play the fully Smash4 version at least once early, compared to when I will get my own game, and realize i'm going to have the same problem as Project M most likely.

D

Deleted member

I can see most mains; however, when I set my Wii U (or 3DS) main to Jigglypuff, she disappeared! I cannot choose Ganon twice, either, or it turns into some brown variation of Captain Falcon's Smash 64 emoticon.

But as you said, I will just wait until it fixes itself. That best advice ever. If there is a problem, just ignore it. It will go away. :4jigglypuff:
I'm not sure that's good advice for everything.
I had chest pain so I just ignored it, next thing I knew I was in the hospital getting a lobectomy.
Try clicking on the "Save Changes" button in the Personal Details. It might work.
Still ain't showing up. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ Morbi Morbi
upload_2014-9-18_17-1-30.png

How interesting.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't see Mr. G&W on my profile?
(And yes, I've cleared my cache.)

Last edited:

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
The Smash 4 main icons look nice, I think they would look better with red and blue outlines though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom