• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
but i don want mew2 just cuz of da characta slot. it maeks no sens.
fool do u even red? we wan him in AR livs! chaircar or nah,he soul be en os,feeln us,lovn us.
somtimes he does bettr lovn den Shrek. dat be reely hrd,or so I bee teld.

D

Deleted member

Outside of a slight deeper saturated colour scheme, she's barely changed.

Trust me, I'm an artist.
She also has smaller and differently colored eyes, which probably lends to her appearance more than anything.
Post an in-game pic of Jiggly in Smash 4 and it's easy to see the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Outside of a slight deeper saturated colour scheme, she's barely changed.

Trust me, I'm an artist.
The real differences are with her facial expressions. Just find a video of Jigglypuff in action and you'll see.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Her eyes are slightly smaller, and more blue than green. But they're still taking up 60% of her face, like a regular anime.
Hm, you're probably right. I think the more cartoony style is also a cause of why I thought she looked different.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
It's also worth noting that both Jigglypuff and Kirby got rounder in every Smash game.
By Smash 5, they'll become perfect spheres and a breakdown in physics will be made because of it. The next step of science will be forever symbolized by two pink balls and it's going to be glorious.

D

Deleted member

If anything, it's funny not only because Bowser Jr is repeatedly hitting his dad in the head with a rubber mallet, but it goes completely off topic from what I just said
No it doesn't.
You have much to learn, young padawan.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really wanna know why Ness doesn't have a Lucas alt even after having all Lucas' specials in custom moves

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I really wanna know why Ness doesn't have a Lucas alt even after having all Lucas' specials in custom moves
Not just that, some of his A moves were combined with his own. He's a combination of both overall. Not a pure one, though.

My guess is that Sakurai didn't want to do that to make Lucas fans pissed off that he's no more than an alt. Also, he has to reskin a lot of moves. Maybe he ran out of time if he tried to do that?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He forgot to take his clothes after he consumed him and his powers.
So he's Cell from Dragon Ball Z?

Our only hero for this match is SSJ3 (HW) Ganondorf,who has merged with the Old Spice Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom