• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Oh hey, I have not seen you in the boards for who knows much. How have you been?
I'm watching my Pac-Man Amiibo named "Baka Baka" murder the ever loving koopa out of my Bowser Amiibo named "Mr.Satan"

So I'm content.

The main difference here is scope, Gaara can make a whole tsunami of sand. And he can harden his sand to be rock-like so, eh.

NO PLEASE DONT I NEED THIS.... I need Cloud.....
It's going to happen, I can already see it. x3

I can even smell it.

Cloud broken? No, feels like Shulk to me really laggy moves and is recover is bad. He's ok but definitely not broken.
Nope.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You have my full attention. What happened?
Sakurai happened. He lowered hit lag and increased knockback growth on aura sphere charge to allow people to spot dodge out of shield locks and in doing so this nearly ruined all of lucario's kill confirms. An unintended heavy nerf which if it would have gone farther lucario would have no kill confirms anymore.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cloud is slightly broken, But I can't tell, as it honestly reminds me of Little Mac all over again.

Oh well, I'm sure the Nerf guns are being prepared for the next update anyway. x3
I thought I was the only one who thought that. I'm reminded of an Ike/Mac hybrid with Mac 2.0 mechanic that he can manually charge up. The only weakness I could see of him is a bad recovery. Surely that would grind my gears, or maybe I'm also annoyed, besides that I don't like him as a character, is that I may have considered him to be a very difficult matchup for my mains. Alas, what can I do these days besides hide from em?

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Smash 4 people like to throw around words like "broken" and "op" a lot. I'm sure Cloud's not that bad. Even if he's top tier, so what? That's how fighting games work, there are tiers. A character's not "broken" till they're Brawl MK, but worse imo.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I thought I was the only one who thought that. I'm reminded of an Ike/Mac hybrid with Mac 2.0 mechanic that he can manually charge up. The only weakness I could see of him is a bad recovery. Surely that would grind my gears, or maybe I'm also annoyed, besides that I don't like him as a character, is that I may have considered him to be a very difficult matchup for my mains. Alas, what can I do these days besides hide from em?
Played smash as him along with a friend for five hours today, He's good, Too good. .

Like, The entire time if one of us played as Cloud, it would be near impossible to be beaten as him, hell, even playing 9.0 on classic with no equipment as Cloud was easier then with anyone else in the game.

also that Buster sword has insane priority, like, holy ****. talk about a bust.
Smash 4 people like to throw around words like "broken" and "op" a lot. I'm sure Cloud's not that bad. Even if he's top tier, so what? That's how fighting games work, there are tiers. A character's not "broken" till they're Brawl MK, but worse imo.
He wins more.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't see cloud being anything but mid tier at best. I can see someone like Sheik, ZSS, Pikachu, or mario beating him. People need to just calm down he not that good.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Everyone thinks Cloud's more of a hit-and-runner than anything online. As an occasional For Glory player, I heartily disagree. F-air strings out the friggin' wazoo.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Its a frequently agreed upon thing to ignore most of the competitive section of the forums. Specifically the viability section.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Wasn't too interested in her, honestly. I may change my mind later.

I just feel bad for the K. Rool, Isaac, and other traditional guys. They've been stomped on for way too long.

:231:
If there is anyone to blame this on, it's those dorks that voted for joke characters like Shrek and no one else.

Lashurn

Smash Rookie
NNID
HexDarkWolf360
3DS FC
1075-1404-4255
i have a rather important question reguarding when i can actually play cloud against people.

im assuming everyone here knows about FGHell, and, thats exactly where im at.
my question is if one your NNID's being banned from miiverse permantly puts you in FGHell, like how in super mario maker you just kinda wasted 60$.
Or does an NNID being banned not affect your status in SSBU and the wait time is just a week still?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
People are calling Cloud OP?

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so do you guys think Cloud will be bundled with Corrin and Beyo when they come out? Because if they're gonna be bundled then I wanna just wait, but if not I'll probably just buy Cloud now.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
If one person is happy....it's Sakurai himself. He no longer has to work on Smash Bros. He can finally spend time with his wifey without working on such a tedious task.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If one person is happy....it's Sakurai himself. He no longer has to work on Smash Bros. He can finally spend time with his wifey without working on such a tedious task.

When your friend invites you to Smash but it's vanilla Brawl.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey, so do you guys think Cloud will be bundled with Corrin and Beyo when they come out? Because if they're gonna be bundled then I wanna just wait, but if not I'll probably just buy Cloud now.
Probably, I mean, the fighter pack was name #1, so...

Corrin and Bayonetta will be released in February...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So looking closer and testing the Star Fox 2 cart I ordered, I must say I'm absolutely impressed and money well spent.

The game works flawlessly on the actual system (good!). But what I REALLY love is the detail in the cartridge itself:

The quality of the cart is SO good, I wouldn't believe it was a reproduction cart. Nothing felt cheap or rushed at all. The label stickers tried so hard to look a real one and NAILS IT! Definitely the best part is that the cart's Product ID number includes the name of the website I got the cart from ("SNS-SF2-OCD" I got it from "OCD Reproductions").

If my brother doesn't like it, my head will explode from disbelief.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom