• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
GG.

Do you have any advice.

The edgeguard...
Try to get the most out of every throw you get, I noticed that many throws came out empty handed for youu. Also, you didn't use sheiks needles that much, they are an important tool! Try to force me to approach you with them! annddddd, you kinda struggled to kill me, try practicing sheiks bouncing fish as that is very good to kill with! That is all I guess :081:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
How is Youkai Watch considered a Pokémon killer, anyway? The hero's sidekick looks ugly, and even the cat they tried to make cute is only cute due to behavior and has this really blank stare.

At any rate, the anime of it is too wildly Japanese for me to see it catching on in the U.S. It's hard to get more regional than stag catching.
Pokémon is waaaaaaaaaaaay too popular/big to be killed or even threatened from any competition, regardless of who.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pokémon is waaaaaaaaaaaay too popular/big to be killed or even threatened from any competition, regardless of who.
I know that, but I heard somewhere that some Japanese kids thought otherwise.

Those kids are dumb. :troll:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I see the troll face but I really hope you thought about what you said before you posted

Because it really was the pokemon killer in Japan for a while
I can imagine, but what I want to know is HOW. What did they see in it?

I glanced at the battle system and it doesn't strike my fancy either. I'm legitimately curious as to what kept that hype train chugging.

Also, are there sales figures available for this game? Is it still killing Pokemon in Japan?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I glanced at the battle system and it doesn't strike my fancy either. I'm legitimately curious as to what kept that hype train chugging.

Also, are there sales figures available for this game? Is it still killing Pokemon in Japan?
Forgive me for asking,but what's killing Pokémon in Japan? Is it a new game or something?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Sure you don't see anything in it but they did at the time

I dont think it is anymore but at the time it was

There are these figures

And in 2014, "Yo-kai Watch Is Popular Enough In Japan To Be Compared To Pokémon"
and also in 2014 "The Yo-kai Watch Movie Isn’t Out Yet And It’s Already Breaking Records"

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Yokai Watch. It's basically Pokemon with Japanese mythology.
Ah. Okay I see. So I searched it up on Google and this is one of the pictures that came up.

Are the human characters in the games like in the Pokemon games, where they're just avatars for the player or do they have actual distinct personalities?
I'm curious about that. :)

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I wanted to relive the Double Dash days, so while playing Mario Kart 8, some friends and I went to Baby Park and set the items to bob-ombs only :bomb:

It just felt like a Michael Bay movie

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I wanted to relive the Double Dash days, so while playing Mario Kart 8, some friends and I went to Baby Park and set the items to bob-ombs only :bomb:

It just felt like a Michael Bay movie
Well guess what Im doing now
It seems that the characters do have some personality seeing that they can actuallly talk in the game , but I can't tell that much considering that they are all speaking in Japanese. :p
I think I watched someone that knew Japanese and translateed as they played. I cant remeber who it was though

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I spend most of my day remodeling my room, I have more space thanks to the new pieces of furniture, however, one cabinet is too big on the sides and now I can't close the door of my room now lol.

D

Deleted member

Just caught a Farfetch'd. Now I can finally have the unstoppable tag team:

:083: and :206:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Travis Pastrana is competing in tonight's NASCAR Truck race
*his truck engine doesn't start*
RIP In Pastrami

EDIT: Now it is working, Pastrami still alive

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man this race got ugly, a truck crashed hard on a wall without a SAFER Barrier and now he's on a strecher road to the hospital
Track's owners wil get fined

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, didn't you have to ask the mods if it was okay to use blood in an avi?
because I asked before with another Avi and they said it was ok, plus you would have seen Fal, Cyn, Others tell me to change it by now.
----
Wow I cant even find all those old icons
False alarm, found them all
Any more questions?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ooooooh my god

Wait please tell the play by play of how this happened, like wow
Well, we had two trucks; the 19 and 29 (teamates btw); the 19 lost control after clipping the wall, then hit and spun the 29 sending it headfirst to a concrete wall.
The driver managed to exit his truck by himself, but complained of neck and back pains, so he got inmobilized to prevent any spine injury and now is going to the hospital via helicopter.

That concrete wall should had a SAFER barrier; specially after Kyle Busch broke his legs after slamming an unprotected wall earlier this year.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, we had two trucks; the 19 and 29 (teamates btw); the 19 lost control after clipping the wall, then hit and spun the 29 sending it headfirst to a concrete wall.
The driver managed to exit his truck by himself, but complained of neck and back pains, so he got inmobilized to prevent any spine injury and now is going to the hospital via helicopter.

That concrete wall should had a SAFER barrier; specially after Kyle Busch broke his legs after slamming an unprotected wall earlier this year.
Oh my god this sounds like a royal mess. Wouldn't they have to postpone the race for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom