• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Do you read the tags i do?

Because I tagged you about me starting spm gltich hunt the next week :)
I read it....A little.:079: But yeah, see glitch in SPM could be interesting. I have see some in Youtube. I hope it will be fun for you. :)

_gold_

Smash Master
The Zelda forum is looking pretty bleak after 1.1.1.
Poor guys... Maybe one of these days they might catch a break, you know?

D

Deleted member

Dating your main? That's absolutely disgusting.

[insert emoticon here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

[insert emoticon here]
You mean Dededisgusting, right?:dedede:

Also @SlickWylde , i am going to make a level finally. I don't want to reupload my previous level.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

[insert emoticon here]
It might not be a good idea to leave your choice of emoticon up to the interpretation of the people reading the post as it allows them to do things like insert emoticons such as this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) which completely changes the meaning of the post.

[insert emoticon here]

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Wow. I had no idea just how much shielding and rolling were cheesing me off.

I've started actually having fun again after the defense nerf.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I actually want to play some Smash for testing how shield nerf can be fun or not for me. I also want to play the new stage and see if the buff of some character are big or not.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Well that's good.
Glad that problem is solved, then.
It might not be a good idea to leave your choice of emoticon up to the interpretation of the people reading the post as it allows them to do things like insert emoticons such as this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) which completely changes the meaning of the post.

[:alakadoof:]
Like what I just did to your post, I guess.

D

Deleted member

Man my OCs would be great for Smash Bros, :p
Kind of unrelated, but if I were to pitch mine to Nintendo, a lot of drama would happen.

"oh god, a Dark Matter-like creature with two eyes!" when that's not really the case. The only similarity is the fact that both float and have no legs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Kind of unrelated, but if I were to pitch mine to Nintendo, a lot of drama would happen.

"oh god, a Dark Matter-like creature with two eyes!" when that's not really the case. The only similarity is the fact that both float and have no legs.
My favourite one is a female angel that weilds a ball and chain.

The girl is the size of Ness, run speed of Sonic and the ball is the size and weight of Bowser. It's got a magic seal on it so only she can weild it. It's like the weight of a rock to her. It also talks and can morph.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I read it....A little.:079: But yeah, see glitch in SPM could be interesting. I have see some in Youtube. I hope it will be fun for you. :)
It's always fun, but the reason I have been particularly tempted to do spm is just there's almsot nothing done.

Sure, there's some usefull gltiches like thudley jump.......but really, not much has been done. Oh btw, if you are curious, thudley jump is you jump with thudley, trigger his abilities, but flip right after a precise amount of frames so it would cancel it and because you are in the air, you can do another jump and repeat which essentially allows you to go VERY high. this is used in speedruns, but let me talk about the issue.

No one is active to run that game and so, no one is even interested to actively glitch hunt it. The reasons I coudl agree coudl be related to the game but, this is not the main problem. The main problem is the lack of stuff to make it interesting in speedruns. It's really long, you do almsot no skips and it's basically not that much interesting in terms of glitching.

So this explains why no one actively runs it.....so why no gltich hunt?

litterally.....just because of pessimism and i guess laziness.

Some PRIMITIVE (not complete) tests revealed that the sequnce might be tigher than TTYD. Which.....tbh I can't really argue with that considering the pillars didn't felt like you could break them, but at the same time, no one has made a full triggers list. No one has actively tried to run it with dolphin and CE, no has tested the flipping, no one tried to do much basically.

And I am playing th egame and i FEEL it's not as properly coded as TTYD was when I was testing the English version and this IS the English version of spm. tbh, idk if it's worse than JP TTYD, but one thing is sure, it felt less then eng TTYD which was rock solid.

Just quirks in the inputs, you have to HOLD, not press, HOLD the buttons like jump and pixl abilities for the game to queue them. I am not lying, you have to hold the button which is very weird for that game tbh. Also, this game has flaws that I got in casual play, i expect more will be revealed when I test the game because I actually did tested the game for a weekend and.....

Yeah, it felt I could test a lot.

Btw, that weekend I used CE, took some offsets (even found the RNG seed offset which is usually a pain to find, took me 5 hours) and posted on google doc which I posted on the tasvideo forums.....

about 2 weeks ago, when i got into the TTYD discord, there was a guy that did tas notes which details a lot more the frames it would take to do anything than I did, but I noticed he pasted my offsets table. I actually got that he was never aware that this table was my work because what happened is an editor on tasvideo took my table I posted on the forum, and basically pasted it on the ressources page of the game (true story, i litterally just checked, even my rng notes was pasted with the forumula). So, the guy basically once checked and found my table and pasted in his doc, but he never knew I was the author.

This gives you an idea on how really something needs to be done. I actually talked with the guy and he told me he didn't know how to use CE (offered him a tutorial cause every gltich hunters shoudl know CE if you can use it), told that he needs basic data like items drops for tas notes and asically tells me that why he don't get the data is because not only he doesn't know CE enough, but he was lazy.

The freaking same thing happenned when malleo asked me to find the rng offset and doc it which after hours of pain, I did (except malleo knows how to use CE).

Like, if you read carefully, I made the game progress a lot more in MONTHS (seriously, I did this doc like a week before my LAPTOP died last April) and nor me and everyone was aware of it.

And tbh, this was very basic test, it's not even directly usefull, it's just essential info to have.

So, yeah, the game hasn't been progressing since I did test on it several months ago........houla.

just to give you an idea on what I need to test:
  • sequence triggers (top priority)
  • how flipping works and change your position
  • queuing animations (a great source of glitch for TTYD and probably spm)
  • basic data like items drops
  • clipping (it for some reasons felt easy to clip with an angle)
  • sequence breakability (related to the triggers)
  • what CAN be skipped with phisical position hacks
  • interupting cutscenes
  • interupting pixl animations
  • where you gain control in animations
it just goes on and on and I haven't even started.

Like, I might just find soemthing big and everyone coudl be like "holy **** we need to gltihc hunt that game" that's what happened with TTYD and it's just likely to happen with spm because i think spm has hidden potential for gltiches and speedruns :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh **** they know.

I don't date guys, sorry but that's just my (both religious and opinional) preference.

I'll never get the religion part of homosexuality arguments but more power to you. I wont stir up anything
t's always fun, but the reason I have been particularly tempted to do spm is just there's almsot nothing done.

Sure, there's some usefull gltiches like thudley jump.......but really, not much has been done. Oh btw, if you are curious, thudley jump is you jump with thudley, trigger his abilities, but flip right after a precise amount of frames so it would cancel it and because you are in the air, you can do another jump and repeat which essentially allows you to go VERY high. this is used in speedruns, but let me talk about the issue.

No one is active to run that game and so, no one is even interested to actively glitch hunt it. The reasons I coudl agree coudl be related to the game but, this is not the main problem. The main problem is the lack of stuff to make it interesting in speedruns. It's really long, you do almsot no skips and it's basically not that much interesting in terms of glitching.

So this explains why no one actively runs it.....so why no gltich hunt?

litterally.....just because of pessimism and i guess laziness.

Some PRIMITIVE (not complete) tests revealed that the sequnce might be tigher than TTYD. Which.....tbh I can't really argue with that considering the pillars didn't felt like you could break them, but at the same time, no one has made a full triggers list. No one has actively tried to run it with dolphin and CE, no has tested the flipping, no one tried to do much basically.

And I am playing th egame and i FEEL it's not as properly coded as TTYD was when I was testing the English version and this IS the English version of spm. tbh, idk if it's worse than JP TTYD, but one thing is sure, it felt less then eng TTYD which was rock solid.

Just quirks in the inputs, you have to HOLD, not press, HOLD the buttons like jump and pixl abilities for the game to queue them. I am not lying, you have to hold the button which is very weird for that game tbh. Also, this game has flaws that I got in casual play, i expect more will be revealed when I test the game because I actually did tested the game for a weekend and.....

Yeah, it felt I could test a lot.

Btw, that weekend I used CE, took some offsets (even found the RNG seed offset which is usually a pain to find, took me 5 hours) and posted on google doc which I posted on the tasvideo forums.....

about 2 weeks ago, when i got into the TTYD discord, there was a guy that did tas notes which details a lot more the frames it would take to do anything than I did, but I noticed he pasted my offsets table. I actually got that he was never aware that this table was my work because what happened is an editor on tasvideo took my table I posted on the forum, and basically pasted it on the ressources page of the game (true story, i litterally just checked, even my rng notes was pasted with the forumula). So, the guy basically once checked and found my table and pasted in his doc, but he never knew I was the author.

This gives you an idea on how really something needs to be done. I actually talked with the guy and he told me he didn't know how to use CE (offered him a tutorial cause every gltich hunters shoudl know CE if you can use it), told that he needs basic data like items drops for tas notes and asically tells me that why he don't get the data is because not only he doesn't know CE enough, but he was lazy.

The freaking same thing happenned when malleo asked me to find the rng offset and doc it which after hours of pain, I did (except malleo knows how to use CE).

Like, if you read carefully, I made the game progress a lot more in MONTHS (seriously, I did this doc like a week before my LAPTOP died last April) and nor me and everyone was aware of it.

And tbh, this was very basic test, it's not even directly usefull, it's just essential info to have.

So, yeah, the game hasn't been progressing since I did test on it several months ago........houla.

just to give you an idea on what I need to test:
sequence triggers (top priority)
how flipping works and change your position
queuing animations (a great source of glitch for TTYD and probably spm)
basic data like items drops
clipping (it for some reasons felt easy to clip with an angle)
sequence breakability (related to the triggers)
what CAN be skipped with phisical position hacks
interupting cutscenes
interupting pixl animations
where you gain control in animations
it just goes on and on and I haven't even started.

Like, I might just find soemthing big and everyone coudl be like "holy **** we need to gltihc hunt that game" that's what happened with TTYD and it's just likely to happen with spm because i think spm has hidden potential for gltiches and speedruns :)
Im not trying to be rude and sorry if I am but....the spoiler tag is here for a reason. Just use it

Again just so everyone knows, Im not trying to be rude

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dating your Smash 4 main? Okay, well... I have three options. Being a furry, pedophile, or technophile. :4lucario: :4tlink: :4rob:

How about no? Let's go with no.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i'm going to begin my halloween level for Slick' Competition. If other are also doing level for this competition. Then that the best Mario maker win!
:4bowserjr:
(If anyone is going to participate.:4gaw:)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well since I don't plan on dating anytime soon, I'm not gonna get it on with :4gaw:. Besides, my other choices would be :4mario: and :4drmario:. One already has Peach, and I don't trust the latter as my doctor. So...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't think anybody here realizes how sad it is that we're discussing which video game character we'd rather date. :troll:

Ah... my life...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't think anybody here realizes how sad it is that we're discussing which video game character we'd rather date. :troll:

Ah... my life...
At this point it's normal. We've already hit bottom of the barrel, why not set up a little campsite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom