• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh hurricane talk?

As someone who has directly witnessed the eye of a Cat 5, I can vouch that the fear is real. Even if you live in concrete house which can withstand those. >_>

The harsh wind and rain beating on the windows WILL scare you.

-----------------

Exercise is hard.

:231:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh hurricane talk?

As someone who has directly witnessed the eye of a Cat 5, I can vouch that the fear is real. Even if you live in concrete house which can withstand those. >_>

The harsh wind and rain beating on the windows WILL scare you.
Im always scared a branch could come through my bedroom window. And living by the ocean doesnt help my flood fears

Also nothing happens inside an eye of a Hurricane Fal. Its calm inside the eye. What you are talking about is the wall of the eye

Or am I reading this wrong?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Im always scared a branch could come through my bedroom window. And living by the ocean doesnt help my flood fears

Also nothing happens inside an eye of a Hurricane Fal. Its calm inside the eye. What you are talking about is the wall of the eye

Or am I reading this wrong?
I know that the eye is calm. Passing through the eye also means that you face the eye-wall, which is the most intense part of storm. (Our brick wall fence collapsed, iirc but nothing else was particularly damaged)

That's what I meant.

So you live near the ocean? I'm guessing that the waves would look downright nightmarish.

Stay safe.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Talk about Hurricanes?

I got nothing to say. Minnesota is too far out of reach for a hurricane. Texas on the other hand, has some areas that look vulnerable, but I'm still too far north to get struck by one that's even level one or higher. At best it might be a tropical storm.

The worst weather we get in Minnesota are snowstorms, like the one that caused the Metrodome's Roof to collapse that one time four or five years ago.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Man, I came here to complain about how I have to get up at 6:30, and everyone else is complaining about how inconvenient hurricanes are.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know that the eye is calm. Passing through the eye also means that you face the eye-wall, which is the most intense part of storm. (Our brick wall fence collapsed, iirc but nothing else was particularly damaged)

That's what I meant.

So you live near the ocean? I'm guessing that the waves would look downright nightmarish.

Stay safe.
well not right by the ocean. What I meant was virginia is by the coast, my bad:substitute: but we have a lake and a swamp in my area so flooding is inevetable

Man, I came here to complain about how I have to get up at 6:30, and everyone else is complaining about how inconvenient hurricanes are.
because they are pretty incovenient:drshrug:
good news is no classes

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
New Melee tech has been found.

I am back from school. I see @Cyndane has shot someone.

uh... Please don't shoot me!

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Ah, Ok, thanks for the link. It looks interesting. I'll make sure to train with Vcanceling! I was also a bit curious, what do you mean that @Cyndane shot someone?
She was joking. :)

Also i will try out this new tech too. I wonder how it will be used.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11171-1390414625-5.gif

What do i have miss?
Anyway, hello guys! I'm finally back!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The shields are useless now in Smash 4 because of the update and new Melee tech has been found.

I still feel terrible. How are you?
Yeah, i have see that shield stun have increase. Now we are Maylay.:foxmelee:

Also for me, since i have finish school.
samus_jackson_by_eramthgin_1027501-d5n8avh.gif

I'm feeling great.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pff, DMV lady.
"Are you sure you're old enough for this?"
"I know I look young-"
"I meant because of the Pikachu bag."

<.<

". . .oh, but anime and stuff is great, though."

Suuuuuure you think that, old lady. Sure.

*later*

"Do you have any disabilities, mental or physical?"

. . .

. . .

". . . . . .I guess I'm a tiny bit on the autistic spectrum. Not enough to make any real difference, though."

*family member walks up to pay for my permit*

"Oh, I heard your kid is autistic. One of my family members is autistic."

(Isn't that like saying "some of my best friends are black?")

*family member mentions I was homeschooled*

"Oh, but aren't you worried that she'll have no social skills since she didn't go to public school and play in the playground at recess?"

>.>

People say kids are dumb these days. I say it's the old folks that are dumb. Seriously, I got a 28 on my ACT and still feel dumber than the rest of this thread. Old folks had much more lenient schooling, home schooled or not. And to be honest I have much more tact and common sense than she did, too. Not that it's saying much.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
HHD comes out in Europe tomorrow. I might save up to buy it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nobody have finish my Metroid level yet, lol. Probably because of the boss.:yeahboi:

Also SlickWylde SlickWylde , i have a question. For you Spooky Mario Maker level competition. It is possible to use a old level that i made but you haven't played yet? Because the level i want you to play in your competition is for me the spookiest level i made.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I thought the Animal Crossing guides said that you get a Silver Slingshot first and then get a Gold Slingshot for using the Silver one. I got a Gold one first and now keep getting Silver ones. :/

Also Jack recruited me as his servant. Nothing suspiciously cult like about that at all! :awesome:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You get to go on a date with your main in Smash 4. How does the date go?
That would be less like a date, and more like an omni-directional harem.

I mean seriously, think about this for just 5 seconds.
A princess from the future: :4lucina:
Said Princess' potential Mother & Lover/good friend: :4robinm::4robinf:
Two human plumbers :4luigi::4mario:
One of the plumbers again, but as a doctor :4drmario:
A flawed cone of an angel :4darkpit:
A (relatively) young "baby/child" from space:4kirby:
A young humanoid robot:4megaman:
A robot:4rob:
An animal like being/pokemon :4pikachu:
A young child with the power of the MIND:4lucas:
A young child with a sword:4tlink:
Someone somewhat older than a young child :4link:
A tiny alien with a really deep voice :4olimar: and one with a strange accent :4alph:
Weird Humanoid beings:4miigun::4miibrawl::4miif::4mii:
A redhead Swordsman of fire:4feroy:
A weird spherircle that eats a lot of questionable things and smiles 99% of the time:4pacman:
A 2 dimensional shadowy guy who beeps a lot:4gaw:
A british guy who can see the future (Which is our to decide) :4shulk:

And Wario:4wario2::4wario:

SO, the "date" would go places that the human mind cannot comprehend.

So let's not think about it, lest our minds explode from horror. (Or excitement, if you're into that kind of thing).

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Nobody have finish my Metroid level yet, lol. Probably because of the boss.:yeahboi:

Also SlickWylde SlickWylde , i have a question. For you Spooky Mario Maker level competition. It is possible to use a old level that i made but you haven't played yet? Because the level i want you to play in your competition is for me the spookiest level i made.
Read the rules, and if it passes, send it in. :)
http://slickwylde.com/spooky_comp.html

(One of the rules is that it has to have a pumpkin drawn in somewhere, either as coins, blocks, background, part of the design, etc) ALL conditions must be met in order to be eligible for the competition! :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Read the rules, and if it passes, send it in. :)
http://slickwylde.com/spooky_comp.html

(One of the rules is that it has to have a pumpkin drawn in somewhere, either as coins, blocks, background, part of the design, etc) ALL conditions must be met in order to be eligible for the competition! :)
I didn't known that a pumpkin was obligotary. I read all the rules but not this one.:eek: OK so, i will have a pumkin in it. (But that mean i have to reupload the level. And so delete the previous one. :c)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom