• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I checked Squidboards once... It looks good but i don't play Splatoon.
I don't even know why I joined it in the first place.. don't play Splatoon either. I just changed my avatar over there.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Watching a bunch of Super Mario Maker streams left me with this question.

WHO THOUGHT IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT UNLOCK CAPS ON EASY AND NORMAL 100 MARIO CHALLENGES?

Expert 100 Mario Challenge...brutal only begins to describe the level selection. ANY Japanese-created level I've seen was definitely not designed with the Challenge in mind.

Just...WHY.

Other than that the game is golden.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
How my god...this SU episode was intense.
I like the interaction Connie had with her mom. She's really grown into a confindent character who can stand up for herself for the greater good. I also like the Stevonnie hints throuhout the episode. The holding hands and Steven calling Connie "My Connie." I would not be surprised if they become a couple by the end of the show. :p I do have some questions though. Where did the Gem Fusion experiments come from? Didn't Garnet bubbled them in a earlier episode. And tell if I'm wrong, but is this the first time Steven bubbled something? I just noticed that when the Gem mutants were defeated. Overall, this was a great SU episode as always and I can't wait for the next one to come out. :)

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
GOOD LORD. I completely forgot about this website's existence. Well, I got banned for Double Posting b4 I left. I would've fixed the post, but I was tired that night.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
GOOD LORD. I completely forgot about this website's existence. Well, I got banned for Double Posting b4 I left. I would've fixed the post, but I was tired that night.
....weird.

I feel I saw your user name at least once.....

When did you posted exactly?

Seriously I really feel I saw you somewhere on SB......

D

Deleted member

....weird.

I feel I saw your user name at least once.....

When did you posted exactly?

Seriously I really feel I saw you somewhere on SB......
He tends to post a lot on this very thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello Everyone!
How's it going?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

:lucario: Super LUCARIO Bros.! :4lucario:

Genius. Pure genius. This is the best game ever. I love everything about this.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Hello Everyone!
How's it going?
I'm doing fine. :) I just got done watching some Steven Universe episodes that I missed. I love your avatar. Is that from a episode of Gravity Falls?
I really need to watch those episodes to. I haven't watched it since season 1...I need to get really caught up.

PK•Plasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
???
Yeah I probably shouldn't be posting here but oh well... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for confusing people with my alternate/ impersonator account(s). I'm not looking for any trouble but I'm sorry for all my other accounts. Actually kinda glad I got the infraction. But I don't really want to deal with anymore stuff so I'm going to leave Smashboards. So um.. Bye. If you need any other info contact @Shaya .
And thanks Shaya for everything.
@IncursioGale @Lisa Lisa and @Toppy These are my other accounts. Lol idk even why I have this much. Well anyways... Peace. Nice knowing you all.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Yeah I probably shouldn't be posting here but oh well... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for confusing people with my alternate/ impersonator account(s). I'm not looking for any trouble but I'm sorry for all my other accounts. Actually kinda glad I got the infraction. But I don't really want to deal with anymore stuff so I'm going to leave Smashboards. So um.. Bye. If you need any other info contact @Shaya .
@IncursioGale @Lisa Lisa and @Toppy These are my other accounts. Lol idk even why I have this much. Well anyways... Peace. Nice knowing you all.
I guess this is farewell then...Wherever you go, remember you have a place here. May we meet again, in a better life.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ Cyn Cyn Well that was fun. Feels nice playing CAH after a long while
It was nice meeting you as well~

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I'm doing fine. :) I just got done watching some Steven Universe episodes that I missed. I love your avatar. Is that from a episode of Gravity Falls?
I really need to watch those episodes to. I haven't watched it since season 1...I need to get really caught up.
Yeah, From The credits of "Soos and the real girl"
https://soundcloud.com/the-secrets-...vity-falls-soos-and-the-real-girl-credit-song
Sorry i have not been on lately, school is starting to get in the way.
:p

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
It's like that scar you get from a night out partying.

"Oh ****, I forgot I had this, the **** was I thinking."

Also @Flight Your avatar made me want to dress up like Dr. Cox.

I have no clue why.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
While I was walking home from my friends place, I found a stray parakeet and managed to catch it. It's sooo cuteeeee. :bluejump:

Morbi

Scavenger
I still need to get it. I am getting it today soon so i am super hyped!

I am going to make a super unfair stage. :troll:
People like you are the reason that I am NOT going to get the game. If I just want to play some nice and creative levels, I am going to have to sift through death trap levels after death trap levels after death trap levels. They will put death traps in the death traps because they heard I liked death traps.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
While I was walking home from my friends place, I found a stray parakeet and managed to catch it. It's sooo cuteeeee. :bluejump:
I had a Parakeet once. It's a pretty loyal pet if you treat it super well.
Hopefully you can figure out who it belonged to.
parakeets can be strays? To bad you cant find its owner
My neighbor down the road had lost its parrot somehow when she let him out of the cage.
Kinda her fault, but meh.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
People like you are the reason that I am NOT going to get the game. If I just want to play some nice and creative levels, I am going to have to sift through death trap levels after death trap levels after death trap levels. They will put death traps in the death traps because they heard I liked death traps.
Super Death Trap. :troll:

Also i will make some creative levels too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeahhh, this is the second stray I found. Since they would otherwise die because their food source is limited and their flying abillity is terrible, I took him in. I'm pretty sure he will be fine my other parakeets.
You sure the owner doesn't want him back though?
I had 2 Parakeets. One died but the other, I swear was eternal because it lived for a long time

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

My neighbor down the road had lost its parrot somehow when she let him out of the cage.
Kinda her fault, but meh.
My friend told me that he would inform me if someone asked him about the lost bird. I wouldnt really want to go door to door because I dont know how far it traveled from home.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
My friend told me that he would inform me if someone asked him about the lost bird. I wouldnt really want to go door to door because I dont know how far it traveled from home.
I'm sure it couldn't have gone super far.
Maybe put some flyers up that it's missing around town.

Morbi

Scavenger
Super Death Trap. :troll:

Also i will make some creative levels too.
Why limit yourself to one concept per level? You can make a creative death trap level. It is not just a blatant, "ha ha, you will never pass my level!" Instead, you lull them into a false sense of confidence. Make them BELIEVE that they can achieve victory.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You don't have to leave, you know. Nobody cares, you ended up fessing up after all. If you like it around here you could hang out, nobody's gonna hang it over your head now.
But if you wanna leave, theeeen seeya.

I know I'm late but I didn't notice this until now :drshrug:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I've played TF2 only once and despised it, but not because of the game itself.. I can blame the Steam client instead. It's just not for me.
Steam Client can be kinda stupid. Also, I hate how Hats cost so much GabeN. Probably wants dat $$$

D

Deleted member

Steam Client can be kinda stupid. Also, I hate how Hats cost so much GabeN. Probably wants dat $$$
A group of chatters literally obligated me to download the thing and play with them. Those were some dark times and I regret everything. Thankfully Steam support "disabled" my account permanently and I will never have to go back to the dark pit ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom