• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silver_1357

Resisting urge to PK spam... Ugh very hard. :p
Just joking. Hi.
Edit: @Silver_1357 I am a noob in Smashboards but not Smash? I think...
Yeah .You're new in Smashboards....and in the Smash 4 Socials.

And you say you wanted to join Zero To Glory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Look what you did, @Shaya
You're making everyone scared to post
You should feel bad.
Don't take this literally.
I'll say it literally, then.

That policy is whack, yo.
The people ought be able to speak against their oppressors, and that is in the best interest of the oppressors, for it gives them the appearance of being magnanimous and open. I mean, have they even read Machiavelli? :D

For real, taking it to PMs with a given mod won't be a viable solution in most scenarios of actual injustice or inconsistency, especially because of the character and disposition of most people, both mods and users, not being of a sufficiently humble and reasoning nature to remove themselves and critically think about the situation which just transpired.
And the fact the nature of the job is to be arbitrary, which is a minefield of inconsistency and injustice.

Then there's forum support, but I'd rather not go around the people I'm dealing with unless I knew beyond practical doubt that their superiors would be able to show them humility and reason, and I knew that they couldn't be reasoned with. So far, I've not had to report anything as I've been able to reason with (rather than at) the mods, but that's because I'm not a bad user Kappa.

I believe I've become an armchair moderator as of late. :4pacman:

Last edited:

PK•Plasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
???
Hello, sane one.

Welcome to our asylum thread!
Hello there!
Yeah .You're new in Smashboards....and in the Smash 4 Socials.

And you say you wanted to join Zero To Glory?
Yeah I was looking around in groups and saw teh group. :D
Even if what you posted is not meant to be taken seriously, the rules are the rules. He's totally right.

Welcome to the boards!
The boards of Smash! (I'm tired and confused lol)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'll say it literally, then.

The people ought be able to speak against their oppressors, and that is in the best interest of the oppressors, for it gives them the appearance of being magnanimous and open. I mean, have they even read Machiavelli? :D

For real, taking it to PMs with a given mod won't be a viable solution in most scenarios of actual injustice or inconsistency, especially because of the character and disposition of most people, both mods and users, not being of a sufficiently humble and reasoning nature to remove themselves and critically think about the situation which just transpired.

Then there's forum support, but I'd rather not go around the people I'm dealing with unless I knew beyond practical doubt that their superiors would be able to show them humility and reason, and I knew that they couldn't be reasoned with. So far, I've not had to report anything as I've been able to reason with (rather than at) the mods, but that's because I'm not a bad user Kappa.

I believe I've become an armchair moderator as of late. :4pacman:
I have absolutely no idea of anything you've said
But if

For real, taking it to PMs with a given mod won't be a viable solution

because of the character and disposition of most people, both mods and users, not being of a sufficiently

humble and reasoning nature to remove themselves and critically think about the situation which just transpired.

:4pacman:
has anything to say, I agree with you. :4pacman:
I wouldn't be surprised if he was the only 8-year-old actor considered to voice him.
Wait, an actual 8-YO did that?
Props to him.
Makes me want Tails in Smash less.
Let's have Metal Sonic and call it a day, no? :4pacman:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of Voice actors, I was reading about the Latin American dub of the Jimmy Neutron TV series, they hired the same kid that did Jimmy's voice on the Movie, but when they started dubbing the series the VA went through puberty and got a thick and totally different tone of voice. The producers changed the actor in mid Season 2 for another kid... but that kid also got a voice change due puberty after recording some episodes and Season 3 had a Jimmy with a thick voice again.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
tfw you really feel like you have a fever but the thermometer says otherwise.

So what's up? I see a bit of new posters here, welcome!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Peach voice* "NOOOOOOOOO!" :peach:
Well looks like you got Double Killed, we got another new guy in town :4pacman:
I'm back. Hii there new guy. Im new too.
Greetings! Welcome to the SM4SH General Discussion thread! :4pacman:
@ Bedoop Bedoop An infraction in the first five minutes? ._. I meant to PK spam posts...
You'll get an infraction in due time.
It only comes naturally. There's no escaping.
Hide from any and all Modsupials and you should last longer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That better be a typo.
I don't want to unleash the reeee on a newbie.

Speaking of Voice actors, I was reading about the Latin American dub of the Jimmy Neutron TV series, they hired the same kid that did Jimmy's voice on the Movie, but when they started dubbing the series the VA went through puberty and got a thick and totally different tone of voice. The producers changed the actor in mid Season 2 for another kid... but that kid also got a voice change due puberty after recording some episodes and Season 3 had a Jimmy with a thick voice again.
Really?
Now all I can think about now is that spinoff with Sheen going to a planet or whatever to "revive" the series.
I also wonder how that show went. :4pacman:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Not gonna lie and say I wouldn't be opposed to Amy in Smash, she'd be kinda like a lightweight Dedede.
I'm not the only one who thinks that?
[attachment]soulblasphemy.pn-
*Banned*

D

Deleted member

That better be a typo.

Really?
Now all I can think about now is that spinoff with Sheen going to a planet or whatever to "revive" the series.
It got cancelled after 26 episodes.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The staff should just give me an off-red banner that says "Armchair Moderator" at this point.

Ooh, ooh!
You know what would be a sick-nasty user banner?
"Arbiter."
Yo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That better be a typo.

Really?
The show got cancelled after 2 seasons iirc, Planet Sheen also got a high level of criticism in LA because there was a dubbing house change, and the audio and voices of the series sounded "muted", adding another level of boring to an already boring series
Jimmy Neutron still deserves to be revived imo, specially because it was really hyped in its days and was an actual quality series

Last edited:

Toppy

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ToppyTheBear
Well looks like you got Double Killed, we got another new guy in town :4pacman:

Greetings! Welcome to the SM4SH General Discussion thread! :4pacman:

You'll get an infraction in due time.
It only comes naturally. There's no escaping.
Hide from any and all Modsupials and you should last longer.
Herro. I introduced my self earlier. I'm a bear!

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I never noticed Jimmy changed voice at all. Then again it wasn't as noticeable to me compared to Ash in Sinnoh or the dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai

D

Deleted member

Really? I only saw the pilot of the episode and it seemed successful at first.
Man, the ratings must've sucked dude. Got a link to anything with information via Wikipedia? :4dk:
Nope. I guess it was bad enough the network didn't even want to keep running it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The staff should just give me an off-red banner that says "Armchair Moderator" at this point.

Ooh, ooh!
You know what would be a sick-nasty user banner?
"Arbiter."
Yo.
Mon is getting them cool vibes today.
No fair! I wanted to be a Twilight Princess dungeon! :4charizard:
Why be a Twilight Princess dungeon when you could be a Wind Waker dungeon? :4tlink:
Herro. I introduced my self earlier. I'm a bear!
BEARS?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Does anyone here watch Hannibal? I read that tonight's finale was exceptionally good. It is unfortunate that it did not get picked up again by NBC.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nope. I guess it was bad enough the network didn't even want to keep running it.
Cancellation also reminds me about that one 90s Nick Show.
Something about a bully being cursed into a dog until he can do 100 good deeds to others being bullied in non-violent ways or something like that. Poor kid, he only made it barely past the halfway mark before it got canned. He is doge forever. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom