• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Speaking of Fox saying "mission complete" like who's giving him these missions, the general? Why does he want Fox to beat the crap out of Bowser?

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Fox saying "mission complete" like who's giving him these missions, the general? Why does he want Fox to beat the crap out of Bowser?
To save Corneria from mass destruction.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I really want to see someone use Wailord's model in Smash Wii U and apply it to someone obscure like... Ryu. lol
It would most likely crash though.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Now that I have your attention; if this thread was a religion, who would be the god(s)?
It would be comparable to most ancient and non judeo-christian cosmologies, where the gods are represented as capricious and arbitrary, to be appeased rather than engaged.
So, the mods.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
No wonder why they're duking it out in the first place.

That should've been Melee's adventure mode story.
Mario RPG where the inevitable big bad who was manipulating Bowser the whole time is actually Andross

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got one too
Mods must really hate Pig Feet
I guess it must've cooked their temper

*RIMSHOT.EXE NOT FOUND*
Ima just leave this thread, I think those were super unfair but oh well... I freaking guess
How's your HP bar doing after what just happened?
Joking aside, I think the 2nd one was unfair but thats just me

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

Please tell me how they sound in Japanese.

EDIT: They actually fit the scene really well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It would be comparable to most ancient and non judeo-christian cosmologies, where the gods are represented as capricious and arbitrary, to be appeased rather than engaged.
So, the mods.
So does that mean me and the other 3 ****posters of whom I will not name be the four pieces of Satan? :4dk:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If you want to talk about moderation happening in this thread, expect it to get locked. I'm sure ALL of you should be aware what the wrong thing to do is. And you're doing it.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'm leaving for the night because Oboro is leaving and Oboro is my life sustenance

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Ima just leave this thread, I think those were super unfair but oh well... I freaking guess

Joking aside, I think the 2nd one was unfair but thats just me
"When Odin is challenged in the poem to explain why he has denied victory to so splendid a warrior as Eirik, the god of war replies: 'Because a grey wolf glares at the dwellings of the gods.'"

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just got a warning too, RIP perfect record :p
Im going to Forum Support tho
.....they just expire after sometime so it isn't really bad.

I mean I had 2 expired infractions (that I really deserved) and just not doing them again is like nothing happened now :)

Just, don;t worry too much about them (especially for warnings I mean they technically do nothing first, they only do stuff if you redo the thing).

PK•Plasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
???
Resisting urge to PK spam... Ugh very hard. :p
Just joking. Hi.
Edit: @Silver_1357 I am a noob in Smashboards but not Smash? I think...
Edit Edit: @ Bedoop Bedoop An infraction in the first five minutes? ._. I meant to PK spam posts...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom