• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So I had a dream last night about a new Dragon Ball Z movie with Raditz as the main bad guy and Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks had to go Super Saiyan God to defeat him. It was one of the oddest dreams I've ever had, but one of the most badass as well.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Jeez, it's been, what, 3 days since I've been here... That's an eternity in Social Thread time. :4mewtwo:

What did I miss??? :dizzy:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
GG

I really think (at least for me) that blocking/avoiding/dodging attacks is really hard.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
GG

I really think (at least for me) that blocking/avoiding/dodging attacks is really hard.
GG too. You should stop running and waiting on the ledge that i come at you. You see that on every match. I easily beat your stragegy. So try less to run and more to fight. At least you will give me percentage. Because excepted the match or i accendately SD. I have lose no stock in any match.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
GG too. You should stop running and waiting on the ledge that i come at you. You see that on every match. I easily beat your stragegy. So try less to run and more to fight. At least you will give me percentage. Because excepted the match or i accendately SD. I have lose no stock in any match.
There are times if i try to do that my attack might be shielded and be grabbed or get countered.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There are times if i try to do that my attack might be shielded and be grabbed or get countered.
Well try to mix you're option. If you known that i counter every time you do a Up-Throw. Wait until you can punish! If you see that i do this in this situation. Try to do something that you haven't do before for suprising me! In Smash, you try alot to guess what you're opponent will do and known what move to use in certain situation. It's hard but some training with some CPU will definely help you! (Homewer, try to fight level 6 or 7 CPU, because else they dodge at frame perfect at higher level.) So i hope that those advice will help you! :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well try to mix you're option. If you known that i counter every time you do a Up-Throw. Wait until you can punish! If you see that i do this in this situation. Try to do something that you haven't do before for suprising me! In Smash, you try alot to guess what you're opponent will do and known what move to use in certain situation. It's hard but some training with some CPU will definely help you! (Homewer, try to fight level 6 or 7 CPU, because else they dodge at frame perfect at higher level.) So i hope that those advice will help you! :)
Thank you! I have to learn how to read opponents. :kirby:
Just practice and you too well learn the true meaning of smash.

Wait what smash game are talking about.
Smash 4.

Last edited:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So @Erika , why was I tagged again? : O oh man i forgot this site got a tagging system...thats cool. i like it. (ALSO HI IT HAS BEEN A WHILE I AM SO INACTIVE HERE NOWwwww. I blame the fact I have to be active on other sites for work now;;; RIP)

How is life? How have you been?

Noire¤

Training in Progress
NNID
DerpyNoire
Oooh. I would like Dr. FalKoopa Amiibo.
@ Cyn Cyn , well I guess the early bird gets the worm. ;-;

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So @Erika , why was I tagged again? : O oh man i forgot this site got a tagging system...thats cool. i like it. (ALSO HI IT HAS BEEN A WHILE I AM SO INACTIVE HERE NOWwwww. I blame the fact I have to be active on other sites for work now;;; RIP)

How is life? How have you been?
She was reminiscing of days gone by when she used to do the pool room thingie, and thought of one of her favorite users from where she used to frequent∼
Also, welcome!

@Erika, sorry for last night. I didn't keep the Scholar's Mantra: "Seldom affirm, never deny, always distinguish," and didn't distinguish concern from offense in that one post. There are perfectly legitimate and selfless reasons to concern oneself with the way people refer to oneself. Intention, intention, intention. Thinking under pressure / with emotions is hard. I tripped right over a rhetorical root. :(

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am still waiting Dark Gold Dr.FalKoopa before to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom