• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Samus or Brawl Samus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
I love Brawl Samus more simply because she wasn't as broken and she has missle cancels in this game. Also Super Metroid design over Other M design.

Krauserlols

Smash Cadet
I kinda like Brawl Samus now that i can use her tilts properly but frankly i hate how slow she is, i mean in the 2D games you see samus fliping around, wall jumping, running through enemies and climbing stuff and as much as i love the Prime serie i hate how slow Samus was there.

Samus is supposed to be a super soldier of sorts infused with Chozo (and later MEtroid) DNA and her suit is supposed to provide great coverage without reducing her mobility yet she moves like a tank... If anything i like Project M Samus more cause she actually feels like how Samus is supposed to be, havent played Wii U Smash that much (the few times i tried it i was busy playing with Little Mac and the New Bowser).

I can agree on one thing, **** Other M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom