• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Remixes And Covers Are Literally Everywhere

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Video game music is often subject to all sorts of covers and remixes, and with a high profile series like Smash Bros. getting a new release, everyone and their mother has been hopping on the remix bandwagon. With YouTubers, chiptuners and remixers abound, there's bound to be a take on the Smash 4 theme that appeals to you. Here are some of the best Smash 4 covers and remixes around, including one from a very familiar face!

bLiNd - Super Smash Bros Wii U + 3DS Main Theme Dance Remix, at GameChops

Epic Game Music - Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS Theme //

LittleVMills - Super Smash Bros. 4 Theme Epic Rock Cover

Tsuko. G - Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Theme ... KAZOO'd!

KDJMusic111 (yes, that KDJ!) - Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Violin Cover

Bulby - Super Smash Bros. 3DS 8-Bit (Multi-Man Smash)

If any of these songs struck a chord *ahem* with you, check out the YouTube channel it came from. All of the channels have been highlighted under their video, and each one has its own take on game music.

Which song is your favorite? Can you think of any songs that you would include in this list? Make your voice heard in the comments below!
The Derrit loves game music, and has been part of the OverClocked ReMix forums for years. Talk about game music with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Im Fragbait

Smash Apprentice
YOU DID IT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS WORLDS BEST SMASH 4 COVER!!!! GREAT JOB EVERYBODY! .... ITS GREAT TO MEET YOU ... HI

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
8-bit is definitely my favourite, but I'm probably biased.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
God whenever I see the news giving us an image of Smash 4 I always think the PotD is back again.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
bLiNd is so very talented. I've been a fan of his stuff since, like, 2003. He just keeps getting better, I think. Shout out to Jordan!

SuperHyperMegaTurbo

Smash Cadet
Bulby's 8-bit version is certainly my favorite, but I had already heard it a while ago.
All the rest are great, too, but the one that catches my attention is Tsuko's kazoo version... it's funny, yes, but surprisingly, it's really quite good, even disregarding that it's a "silly" instrument. In particular, the trumpets' notes played in the little buzzing noise is simultaneously hilarious and yet still somehow intense!
In short, it certainly stands out!

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
[MUSIC INTENTIFIES!]

In a moment, the route to Rhythmn Heaven, Is open!

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
KDJ made me wonder what Lindsey Sterling could to this theme. I really love his violin on this. So amazing.

Love how Smash brings together so much great music both internally to the game and externally through fans.

EDIT: My oh my LittleVMills that was some epic rock! My fav out of all of these! ROCK DA F**** ON!

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
only liked the dance remix, because the smash 4 theme is just so bad

Mangoh862

Smash Apprentice
Video game music is often subject to all sorts of covers and remixes, and with a high profile series like Smash Bros. getting a new release, everyone and their mother has been hopping on the remix bandwagon. With YouTubers, chiptuners and remixers abound, there's bound to be a take on the Smash 4 theme that appeals to you. Here are some of the best Smash 4 covers and remixes around, including one from a very familiar face!

bLiNd - Super Smash Bros Wii U + 3DS Main Theme Dance Remix, at GameChops

Epic Game Music - Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS Theme //
LittleVMills - Super Smash Bros. 4 Theme Epic Rock Cover

Tsuko. G - Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Theme ... KAZOO'd!

KDJMusic111 (yes, that KDJ!) - Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Violin Cover

Bulby - Super Smash Bros. 3DS 8-Bit (Multi-Man Smash)

If any of these songs struck a chord *ahem* with you, check out the YouTube channel it came from. All of the channels have been highlighted under their video, and each one has its own take on game music.

Which song is your favorite? Can you think of any songs that you would include in this list? Make your voice heard in the comments below!
The Derrit loves game music, and has been part of the OverClocked ReMix forums for years. Talk about game music with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.
I had just finished listening to Bulby's cover of this song on youtube when i saw this lol XD

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
I love these, espessily the violin and dance ones, but why is the main theme and Multi-Man the only ones getting any love? Final Destionation? Master Hand? There are other good themes from the game.

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
the dance one is nice but not creative enough. I can do the same with not too much effort. there's no automation, filtering etc. Just a nice sounding synth and a good beat. nothing more unfortunately cuz i like the way it was going.

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
Noob question: How do I unsubscribe from this thread? I know how to do it on normal threads but I can't find an unsubscribe option here?

(I'm new to the forums, sshh)

Top Bottom