• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Power Rankings Directory Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
@ Ori_bro Ori_bro updated.

@ Ffamran Ffamran Apart from Kraven, Excel_Zero, S@nt, Bubbleman and Rated, the others in the PR are new to the scene. In other words, they arrived after I left the island so I had no idea who they played.
Thanks dude! I will update the OP when i have time at work, or after.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
I was going to ask @Gamegenie222 and @CodyOdyO since they're from Nebraska...

@berserker. and @berserker00, do you know if the Philippines have a power ranking?

@ Locuan Locuan , @Charls, and @Excel_Zero might know if Puerto Rico has one. Puerto Rico's matches gets streamed by Team Ragnarok.

@ Waveguider Waveguider and @ Pazx Pazx anything on Australia's? Shaya and Aerodrome would know too.

I'm going to assume Milwaukee's not going to do much with SSB4, @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu ?
VIC and TAS can be found here. The ACT and NSW/ACT PR's are both jokes (as in actual jokes, not saying they're bad).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I was going to ask @Gamegenie222 and @CodyOdyO since they're from Nebraska...

@berserker. and @berserker00, do you know if the Philippines have a power ranking?

@ Locuan Locuan , @Charls, and @Excel_Zero might know if Puerto Rico has one. Puerto Rico's matches gets streamed by Team Ragnarok.

@ Waveguider Waveguider and @ Pazx Pazx anything on Australia's? Shaya and Aerodrome would know too.

I'm going to assume Milwaukee's not going to do much with SSB4, @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu ?
WI has always been more Melee centric, that might change over the summer but that is what it is right now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Or you could just not be dumb and tag me where appropriate instead of me having to name search.
I assumed you visit this section a lot and would notice this thread.

Anyway, the only Italian user I know here is @GreatDave who I don't really know his competitive history. @Legend Vermillion is from Spain, but hasn't been as active, so (no offense, man) by the time he sees this, it might be too late and someone else would tell us. @ChileZeRo might know Chile's power rankings. @ FullMoon FullMoon do you know about Brazil's? @ Moydow Moydow , aren't you from Ireland? I might be confusing you with someone else. For Japan, I'm pretty sure SHI-G has a list somewhere. Was Texas and Illinois covered? Someone from Illinois who's name I don't remember; I think it's @ Man Li Gi Man Li Gi . @Katakiri is from Ohio and he might know about Ohio's power ranking.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's a PR for Houston and we were thinking of making one for SA but we're lazy. Maybe we'll get to it eventually.
No idea on Austin Corpus Kingsville etc. tho

Skarfelt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Skarfelt
Not too familiar with what I'm meant to be doing here but we have a power ranking algorithm using Glicko 2 that I administrate here. We're having a tournament on Saturday with five of our top six players attending so remind me after that and I'll post an update with it. Not really sure what I'm meant to be doing here, either? Should I link to the Irish FB group with a mock up graphic of our top ten or whatever players? Sorry for my general ineptitude. I'll update you guys on Saturday as there's no point me making a graphic now and then having to immediately remake it in a few days time.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm pretty sure Brazil doesn't have a PR and I'm not too involved with the Brazilian community to know if there's one anyway.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Last edited:

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
We have an unofficial seeding list for Madtown Smackdown, but not a lot of data to compare players across the state with. Bringing it up with the sm4sh people if we want to/can contribute right now.
That would be a great idea.

edit: In fact, now that I think about it, I've been seeing individual areas in certain states submit their own power rankings. SoCal has been doing this so we might as well do the same.

Last edited:

Waveguider

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waveguider
@ Ffamran Ffamran QLD and VIC already have a sm4sh PR, not sure what the deal is with the other states/territories. As far as ACT goes, last time I heard anything about a PR was a few months ago saying one would likely come out in May, but I'm not too certain.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Heres what we have for the IL PR

Date: March 17th - ON
Source: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-illinois-smash-4-power-rankings-thread.393171/
Graphic: http://smashboards.com/attachments/10915027_10152908342559160_5795948077043862999_o-jpg.43395/

View attachment 50581

ILLINOIS / POWER RANKINGS (March 17th)

1) Akiro :4sheik:
2) JJROCKETS :4diddy:
3) GreenBeast :4olimar: :4luigi:
4) Sheldon :4luigi:
5) Bo X7 :4rob: :4peach: :4mario:
6) Chompy :4pit:
7) GamerHead :4ness:
8) Hoenn :4pikachu::4diddy:
9) JTWild :4mario:
10) JBrockPony :4sonic:

Honorable Mentions

11) Dan :4mario::4luigi:
12) Demitus :4falcon:
13) Nite :rosalina:
14) Latte :4bowserjr:
15) RockyLuna :4wario:
Thanks

@ CHOMPY CHOMPY , IL isn't limited to just Chicago.

Anyway the most recent PR is from April 18th
this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tYoWDhaqUEYe7C0ansr_KqQ/htmlview?pli=1
We hope the PR can updated soon.
What region is this for?

Austin PR

1. Magik:4wario2:
2. SaSSy:4rob:
3. delbuster:4diddy:
4.Ashen:4villager:
5. BlueNinjaKoopa:4rob:
6. THinc:4pikachu:
7. BloodyBoom
8. Gova:4kirby::4fox:
9. Joe:4falcon:
10. Locuan:4marth:
I'm going to assume this is for Austin Texas.

Last edited:

PND

Smash Champion
Oh cool, Ottawa is already on the list.

Since you seem to be adding secondaries, there are three players on our list that have notable secondaries.

Firstly, our first place player Artryuu also plays a mean Olimar and she has used him in tournament frequently.
Secondly, our second place player Spanky. . . well, plays pretty much the entire cast. He plays Mario, Falcon, Yoshi enough that I think they should get mentioned, but also plays Wii Fit Trainer, Charizard, Ganondorf, Mii Brawler, and pretty much any character he feels like. This guys is a monster to try and counterpick.
Thirdly, Fog also plays Bowser in addition to Sheik.

This is an awesome idea for a project, I will keep you updated as we change our PR. We base it on a complex formula based on placings, but that gives us a rough order. Our panelists take a look at the players who are close together in points and we rank them the old fashioned way. . .manually.

Planet God Venus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyugaVII
Last edited:

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
http://piosuma.blog.jp/archives/24157620.html
Japanese Umebura Power Rankings (Updated 4/25/2015, likely to be updated after Umebura 15)
1. Rain :4sheik::4diddy:
2. Choco [ちょこ] :4zss:
3. DtN|Nietono [DtN|にえとの]:4sheik::4fox:
4. Edge [エッジ]:4diddy::4sheik:
5. Earth [あーす] :4pit::4fox:
6. Abadango [あばだんご] :4pacman::4wario::4mewtwo::rosalina:
7. Nyanko [ニャンこ] :4sheik:
8. Ranai (Ganbaranai) [らない] :4villager:
9. Brood [ブルード] :4duckhunt:
10. Saiya [サイヤ] :4falcon:
11. Octo [オクト] :4sonic:
12. Shima [しま] :4sheik:
13. Yui [ゆい] :4fox::4sheik:
14. Songun [そんぐん] :4gaw:
15. Kamemushi (Kameme) [かめむし]:4diddy::4megaman:
16. Gakuto [がくと] :4ness:
17. Nariyasu [なりやす] :4diddy::4mario:
18. Umeki [うめき] :4peach:
19. Ice (Sora) [あいす] :rosalina:
20. Shu [シュウ] :4sheik:

Donkeybutter

Smash Rookie
Kinda surprised Keitaro is ranked 8th in Tristate, and above players like Vinnie, Ninjalink, and ADHD. I mean when he's on point he's on point and I love Keitaro, but it just feels like at least Vinnie or Ninjalink should have better tourney results.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
Well it's not kept up to date (at all...), but here's the "Oregon" (actually Northwest Oregon, but that's still most of Oregon) PR:

1st) Cacaw|Viviff T. Great
2nd) T1mmy
3rd) Mason
4th) Brick
5th) Serynder (Currently living in VA, moving back soon)
6th) MessiahFreak
7th) T0mmy
8th) CutestLilLucario
9th) OMGage
10th) Jaxas

I'll post again whenever this gets updated

gsmVoiD

Smash Cadet
Currently trying to work on a power ranking for Hawaii (Last one didn't have enough factors & was a tad inaccurate). Will update this post / make a new post when done.

EDIT:

Region: Hawaii
Updated: May 7th, 2015
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=950095565009117&set=gm.795113233939491&type=1&theater
Graphic: http://i.imgur.com/1GTFomA.png

1. Brult | VoiD :4sheik:
2. Brult | Lethal Trilogy :4diddy:
3. eSHi | DarkMusician :rosalina:
4. K0rean :4fox:
5. Kennypu :4ness:
6. Dren :4yoshi:
7. Superman Ninja :rosalina:
8. Yasha :4zss: :4palutena:
9. Advent :4luigi:
10. Timber :4villager:
11. Soot :4dedede:

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll get to adding the recent rankings list today.

Need to add
• Japan
• Hawaii
• Oregon

Edit
• Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom