• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 players in Bangkok + organizing a tournament

MechaMEK

Smash Rookie
Anyone playing Smash4 in Bangkok? I’m considering starting a smash scene here and would like to know if there are any players in the area. I have 2 “competitive” players and like 5 or so casuals interested in competing in my friend group.

We are planning on hosting a tournament mid-July (still in the planning stages) and would like to see if anyone would join. I also compete in Street Fighter V tournaments here and close to the guys behind Thaiger Uppercut (Thai FGC scene) so if smash gets enough players I can talk to them to get the game featured in their tournaments.

Oh, and our group is mostly Thai, but communicate entirely in English so there shouldn’t be any trouble communicating within our scene

Last edited:
Top Bottom