• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

T-man66

Smash Rookie
You guys got like a discord or something for sparing? I could really use the help, im pretty terribad

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
I know this is kinda weird but I have extreme troubles with heavies. They're just so weird and stronk and ding-dong-y

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I know this is kinda weird but I have extreme troubles with heavies. They're just so weird and stronk and ding-dong-y
You gotta abuse their lack of speed, camp them out if you can. Cover their mediocre landings. You also never want to be in their grab range for obv reasons. Just whittle them down until they reach death percent. It's a game of patience.

D

Deleted member

Im a rather decent Zelda player. Sometimes uses Roy. I am mainly looking to fight against Ganon, Bayo, Cloud, Marth, and Rosa mains. PM Me if you want to Challenge me. :)

(Wii U Only)

link2702

Smash Champion
Hey so with only a month away from ultimate’s release, I have to wonder...what is gonna happen to wii u’s online? Eventually they will end smash online for wii u right? Even if it is just p2p, they’ll likely want to push their new game...
Has anyone heard if/when it’s shutting down?

Top Bottom