• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash 4 mods not loading with SDCaffeine(Solved)

SnowyGlaceon

Smash Rookie
I apologise for this being my first post, and I hope this is the right place to ask.
I have followed Etika's tutorial for modding smash and it worked up until when I had to use Loadiine.ovh to use SdCaffiine. The exploit worked, or so I thought, as the Smash loaded up completely vanilla. I only packed one mod on the Sd Card with Sm4sh Explorer, which was http://gamebanana.com/skins/150510. I have all the files on the SD Card put in the right place, with the folder being in the European folder (the one with the name only composed of only numbers).
I have searched up solutions, and the few identical problems I found were left unanswered. I have a SanDisk 16gb SCHC SD Card and my region is Australia, if that helps. I can also provide screenshots of the files my SD Card if necessary.
I am stumped,and I need help.
Edit: I got it working, I think I might'Ve tried with the mods not on the sd Card, I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom