• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Smash 4. Miles Warehouse II 2-4 Jan - Pre-register by the 30th please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basty

Smash Ace
I'll money match him anywhere
I'll even money match him in someones funeral. I would even money match him in the middle of a money match.
I just want my money match

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
How are you supposed to MM if you can't attend... Get moar moneys, it's definitely worth it!!!!!!11!1

You get to verse Marcus, MM me and @ Hobs_ Hobs_ (waited since SSV), verse my sister, maybe @ SurPr15e SurPr15e too, and of course you get to show your moves against @S.D in the biggest MM of the century!

If you beat S.D (which ofc you will) rumours say that Isai might come out of retirement and attend BAM7!?!?!! THAT'S INSANE DUDE OMFG YOU BETTER COME BASTY

Basty

Smash Ace
How are you supposed to MM if you can't attend... Get moar moneys, it's definitely worth it!!!!!!11!1

You get to verse Marcus, MM me and @ Hobs_ Hobs_ (waited since SSV), verse my sister, maybe @ SurPr15e SurPr15e too, and of course you get to show your moves against @S.D in the biggest MM of the century!

If you beat S.D (which ofc you will) rumours say that Isai might come out of retirement and attend BAM7!?!?!! THAT'S INSANE DUDE OMFG YOU BETTER COME BASTY
lmfao if I don't attend I'll do it at BAM 7
Also me or my parents don't have all the money in the world we can't pay for accomodation all the time

NeoTurtle

Smash Rookie
I'll keep this in mind for whenever you ask me to team again, *sniffle*, WHUT AM I SAYING I TANK STOCKED WHILE YOU SD'D!

@ NeoTurtle NeoTurtle $20 MM Melee lets go, you're done scrub marth, dreadfox is comin.
@JKTS $20 MM Fox ditto's lets go scrub, the dreadfox billy chan has your number
@Noxus $1 Sparring match 2 minute round lets go you big gorilla 2ez for me #biggertheyarehardertheyfall (jking with this just thought it would be funnay to type out)
you have a big mouth for an extremely tiny man
I'm so down

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Someone money match me I'll **** u up *****
The man who single handedly made Victoria poor. Vic lost a lot of money, and pride. Think we'd forget?

I wasn't there at CW to stop you from getting free wins. Time to expose you, fraud.

$10 says your Falcon sucks in P:M. Also a further $5 for P:M CPU Ganon > CPU Fox.

@ dreadtech dreadtech Your commentary was hilarious. You got hyped up about what? Knee waveland grab? lol

$10 in P:M.

@ SurPr15e SurPr15e you still owe me a MM, I believe it was either $5 or $10 in Melee/P:M. You said you'd bring hype but you haven't, school's finished now, no more johns. You need to attend, and show your newly improved formed Laguna | SurPr15e to us.
Happy to include smash 4, but don't expect too much hype. Match will be slow, I'm also bad at smash4.

@ Meredy Meredy $5 in Melee. Consider it a rematch from last time, you didn't do to well against me last time, I wanna see you in full force.

I think that's it, I'll decline anymore MMs unless it's Basty.

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
@ dreadtech dreadtech Your commentary was hilarious. You got hyped up about what? Knee waveland grab? lol

$10 in P:M.
Dude this is why you'd probably suck at commentating, you need a hype man somewhere! it's a skill to get excited at normal stuff bahahaha.

I'll take that MM, probably going to be in your favour but it's a chance to win and a chance to learn

Last edited:

Meredy

The Busterina
@ Meredy Meredy $5 in Melee. Consider it a rematch from last time, you didn't do to well against me last time, I wanna see you in full force.
Well considering the character switch I'll probably do a little worse, but why not? Hell yeah I'll take that.

Splice

Smash Hero
I'd call out individuals but it's no secret that you're all trash.

$$$ Get at me $$$

Meredy

The Busterina
I challenge you (even if its just a friendly, your call) because Noxus seems to think it would be a good match.
Eh sure. Always keen to lose some money. I hope the Falco gives you a good match :)

Meredy

The Busterina
What brought on the change from Peach?
And yeah, it'd be a pleasure to MM you. I see you are already in a bunch, so... $5? Don't want you to lose too much money... :p
Haha yeah $5 is fine. I was WAY too deep into bad habits with my Peach, and I was slowly deteriorating in skill. Plus she's my waifu and I hated losing with her. I'm way more chilled with Falco and have more fun in general, even when I lose.

Izzago

Haha yeah $5 is fine. I was WAY too deep into bad habits with my Peach, and I was slowly deteriorating in skill. Plus she's my waifu and I hated losing with her. I'm way more chilled with Falco and have more fun in general, even when I lose.
I can understand that. When I first started I wanted to play Falco but I found his style too frustrating. I didn't like how even the slightest error could throw me off entirely. I went back to my childhood main of Roy, and then made the obvious switch from there. Now I think I might be getting too comfortable... Hence why I asked Atticus to teach me to play Fox.

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
Edited: I've used PCG's form so jsut use the form accordingly

Ok so since I don't wanna use PCG dumb housing thing I'm throwing out the offer to house 2-3 well mannered individuals.

One caveat, I don't want to house randoms. If I've interacted with you at all during interstate or given you a shoutout I'm happy to house you. You'll not only have the opportunity to hang with me (really not an upside tbh) and I'll guarantee you a comfy couch. I'm already housing Starseeker. housing will last entire MW2 event. Contact me here or on FB, one thing to note is that I'm south east of venue (30-40 minute drive away)

Last edited:

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
@ 1ampercent 1ampercent To answer your question, yes, Laguna|SurPr15e is coming. Second, he accepts your $5 match in both Melee and P:M. He is training, waiting and preparing. For when he is ready, he will fly you to the moon with his victory.

Sw0rds

Smash Cadet
I'm just going to put this out there, everyone bring your petty change for I will be doing $5 MM to anyone who wants an easy win. :)
Why? Because Korean DJ*, that's why!!!!

* Refer to Documentary.

Izzago

Cool, Bo3, Bo5, or Bo7 with 5 stock*? :)

* Refer to Documentary.
I'll let you sort out the details of how long it'll go, and how many stocks. If I had to choose I would go 4 stock Bo5, but if you want to do it another way, you offered the open challenge so its entirely up to you.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I've preregistered; signed up for everything except Melee Doubles. I'll be arriving in Melbourne on the Friday. Can't wait to see you all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom