• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Smash 4 - May 9th - ANIME CREW 2010 FIGHT CLUB OPEN WEIGHT GRAND PRIX CHAMPIONSHIP

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
hello everyone

anime crew is going to be running a REAL LIFE TOURNAMENT for melee, smash 4 & project m. there is a facebook event here, but for people who don't like facebook there is also a thread on the official anime crew forums, but you need to register to view it.

the event's being held at the coburg RSL, address is 323 sydney rd. there will be beers on tap & very high quality RSL heads there. i also work at this place on weekends, so please show my employers some gratitude by buying your snax & drinks (alcoholic or not) thru their bar.

if you want to pay on the day prices are as follows:

entry pass - 10buxx
event entry - 10buxx each
ac10 membership - 40buxx
ac vip pass - prereg exclusive, check link below

prereg is cheaper & available at http://www.trybooking.com/HFTN

there is also a run of official anime crew 2010 shirts to be printed. if you would like a shirt, please reply with your size out of S, M, L, XL, 2XL or 3XL. the more people that lock in a shirt, the cheaper they'll be, so buy buy buy !!! maximum price shirts can be is $27.

Splice

Smash Hero
I'll buy the shirt if i can get the "**** You And Die" edition pls

Splice

Smash Hero
zip jacket means it can be open so that you can see EMO crew hoodie underneath

Meredy

The Busterina
Those B Unowns look like Gs so I was very confused for a moment.

Top Bottom