• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Matchup Chart

Ordeaux26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ordeaux
Hello Everybody This Is My Smash 4 Matchup Chart I Created

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JKXX_-y_y2gg5YUCfcaNj9RgKBuWkoJj1HBSQNdKYe4/edit?usp=sharing

There Aren't Much Matchup Charts Out There So I Have Provided One For The Community Its Incomplete But If You Have Any Ideas Of What I Could Add/Change Then Feel Free To Suggest I Would Love To Hear Other Peoples Opinions

There Are 4 Types Of Matchups Small Advantageous/Disadvantageous Matchup
Advantageous/Disadvantageous Matchup
Large Advantageous/Disadvantageous Matchup
And An Even Matchup

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like where this is headed.
But without looking at each individual matchup you have now, I would imagine that since there are so many characters it would be best to take these things one character at a time for the most reliable results.

But you probably knew that already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ordeaux26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ordeaux
I like where this is headed.
But without looking at each individual matchup you have now, I would imagine that since there are so many characters it would be best to take these things one character at a time for the most reliable results.

But you probably knew that already.
Yes I Do But I Am Also Looking At Other Top Level Players Opinions And The Characters Themselves

Last edited:

Crucible

Smash Apprentice
NNID
4evrsmash
I also appreciate the amount of effort put into this and would love for an “official” sm4sh matchup chart to be released but unfortunately I don’t think that’ll ever happen :/ not that I don’t respect your attempt but imo to do so accurately would take lengthy discussion from numerous perspectives

Ordeaux26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ordeaux
I also appreciate the amount of effort put into this and would love for an “official” sm4sh matchup chart to be released but unfortunately I don’t think that’ll ever happen :/ not that I don’t respect your attempt but imo to do so accurately would take lengthy discussion from numerous perspectives
Yeah I Agree But Now I Feel Like I'm Started This To Late Because Smash Switch Was Reviled Only Hours After This Post So Nobody Will Pay Attention To It

Nah

Smash Champion
You have Robin and Ike mixed up--it says "Robin" next to Ike's icon and "Ike" next to Robin's icon.

maybe.

Smash Cadet
Any explanation to why you think sheik is a negative match up for bayonetta? I've seen people throw this idea around alot however I haven't ever really struggled against sheik. Ya, she can destroy bayo in neutral, alot of characters can, but I think sheik is kind of combo food for bayo, typically I only need to win like two neutral interactions to get her to kill %. I also think bayo has tools to mess with most of sheiks kill options, bat within can get her out of options that work on most characters like her bouncing fish finishers. Maybe I just haven't played against really skilled sheik players but typically the sheik player will just build up rage on me with her combos but eventually I'll be able to frustrate her by avoiding her kill options and eventually I can just rage jank her or catch her in a witch time for an early kill.

Ordeaux26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ordeaux
Any explanation to why you think sheik is a negative match up for bayonetta? I've seen people throw this idea around alot however I haven't ever really struggled against sheik. Ya, she can destroy bayo in neutral, alot of characters can, but I think sheik is kind of combo food for bayo, typically I only need to win like two neutral interactions to get her to kill %. I also think bayo has tools to mess with most of sheiks kill options, bat within can get her out of options that work on most characters like her bouncing fish finishers. Maybe I just haven't played against really skilled sheik players but typically the sheik player will just build up rage on me with her combos but eventually I'll be able to frustrate her by avoiding her kill options and eventually I can just rage jank her or catch her in a witch time for an early kill.
Yeah I get your point but sheik beats bayonetta in neutral so drastically that it’s hard to nearly impossible for bayonetta to get in at Worst it’s even

Top Bottom