• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Doubles Training Online

Facehmpur

Smash Rookie
Hello me and my buddy will be attending smash and splash 3 in June (2nd time to a smash n splash tourney) and we are looking to train against 2 good players online. We are getting tired of smashing lv 9's and could use some practice against good players. I would consider myself a very good charizard main and he is a decent yoshi player.

Let me know :).

Project X

Smash Rookie
I'm not very good but I'm better than level 9's any day! I'm up for it if I can get a buddy over.

Facehmpur

Smash Rookie
okay and you only get better by playing :). Do you have good wifi? if you want to add me my NNID is facehmpur.

Facehmpur

Smash Rookie
Okay I think I accepted your request. Since Wii u's way of trying to reach people sucks and sorry if it's weird to you, do you want to exchange phone numbers or any other method so we can actually reliably reach each other and in good time?

Project X

Smash Rookie
Okay I think I accepted your request. Since Wii u's way of trying to reach people sucks and sorry if it's weird to you, do you want to exchange phone numbers or any other method so we can actually reliably reach each other and in good time?
Yeah

Top Bottom