• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash 4 Discord Group Chat

Cosmonical

Smash Rookie
Hello my fellow Smash 4 Wii U fans.
Do you like Smash 4 and want to improve your skills and knowledge of the game? Well why not met new people and friends along the way. I have created a discord server that can do just that. With the custom text and voice channels. You can play with a wide selection of players on your level with the clicks of a few buttons. There are many voice chats so it is very hard for the discord server to be out of usable voice chats, so you can talk to your opponent freely. If talking isn't your thing than you can always chat on our wide selection of text chats. This may all sound great but you could still be worrying about rude people who could bother your amazing experience while on the server well we got you covered there too. I have hired a few of my most trusted friends to watch over the server as a staff team. We will be watching over the server for all the time we can to make sure your experience isn't ruined. Are you still not ready to join? Well we even have a help chat that you can report, or ask questions on. We will be keeping a close eye on this chat so your messages will not be missed. Come on and join to meet new people and have a great time in general. You could even find your perfect sparring partner here. Come on you got nothing to lose. Join the fun at https://discord.gg/QrjrU2S on discord. If you do have trouble getting on the server please do comment below and I will help you join the experience.
Signed, Cosmonical.

Last edited:

Shinzouke

Smash Rookie
Hey! I was looking to join, but it seems like the invite has expired...

Top Bottom